RPGM Sizeplay [v03.2024.1] [SizeMage]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
i don't i have a windows not unless mine just doesn't have the windows logo anywhere on it. so i don't know if i can get a extractor
7zip will probably work, try it.

Nevertheless, you should learn to identify your operational system, it definitely would help you a lot. That said, if it doesn't have a Windows logo anywhere and it doesn't have an Apple printed on the top case of your notebook, then it's probably a Linux distribution.

CidKag

Dec 5, 2023
7zip will probably work, try it.

Nevertheless, you should learn to identify your operational system, it definitely would help you a lot. That said, if it doesn't have a Windows logo anywhere and it doesn't have an Apple printed on the top case of your notebook, then it's probably a Linux distribution.
I went to my settings and I found out I have a Google chromeOS Where do I go from there or is that it also where is a place where I can download the game because the only place I can play it is on a browser game website

SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
I went to my settings and I found out I have a Google chromeOS Where do I go from there or is that it also where is a place where I can download the game because the only place I can play it is on a browser game website
Wow. Not sure if RPGM games will natively work (there's a good chance, as it looks like Chrome OS can run any Linux compatible program). I never used Chrome OS, but that said, try searching for "rar", "winrar" or "7zip" on Google Play or any equivalent application store. You will surely find something, because .rar is a very common file.

Last edited:

kamalaidaw

Feb 1, 2023
Hello author, I played your game and felt that it suited my taste very well. I also watched some CG without plot advancement, but please bear with my stupidity. I didn’t know what the plot said I was looking for. Where is that voice? Could you please help me answer it?

Reactions: SizeMage

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Hmm, when I attempt to enter it says "Yuki's Room" and that's it.
That's odd, it should allow you to enter her room. Can you please send me your savefile with global.rmmzsave so I can check what the issue is?

Hello author, I played your game and felt that it suited my taste very well. I also watched some CG without plot advancement, but please bear with my stupidity. I didn’t know what the plot said I was looking for. Where is that voice? Could you please help me answer it?
Hi, I'm glad you like my game :D

It's part of the main questline, but it is not finished yet since I'm focusing more on making story for each character. So it's not possible to complete that quest at the moment.

Reactions: kamalaidaw

kamalaidaw

Feb 1, 2023
Thank you for your answer.
But I still have some questions. I want to know, in this big map, excluding Nox, Nyx, Rumi, Hisako, and Minami. Apart from these girls, how can we find the remaining girls? And that bus stop, is it also unfinished like the plot?
Please tell me the answers to these, thank you.
Please also forgive me for not replying to you for a long time.

Reactions: SizeMage

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Thank you for your answer.
But I still have some questions. I want to know, in this big map, excluding Nox, Nyx, Rumi, Hisako, and Minami. Apart from these girls, how can we find the remaining girls? And that bus stop, is it also unfinished like the plot?
Please tell me the answers to these, thank you.
Please also forgive me for not replying to you for a long time.
To play with other characters you need to go into mansion. You get there by going to the neighboring hideout and talking to the guy found on the right. He will transfer you to the mansion.
As for Yuki, it's part of Amelia's story and you need to complete it in order to play with her.

Bus stop will allow you to move in different parts of the city, but since there are no other city parts at the moment, it's just there without any purpose.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sizeplay [v01.2024.3] [SizeMage]

COMPRESSED: Windows to the Soul:
- -

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Is the upcoming full version story going to be humor? This looks bloody hilarious.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Sizeplay-2023.01.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

kamalaidaw

Feb 1, 2023
To play with other characters you need to go into mansion. You get there by going to the neighboring hideout and talking to the guy found on the right. He will transfer you to the mansion.
As for Yuki, it's part of Amelia's story and you need to complete it in order to play with her.

Bus stop will allow you to move in different parts of the city, but since there are no other city parts at the moment, it's just there without any purpose.

kamalaidaw

Feb 1, 2023
I looked for the person you mentioned, but I didn't find him. Is the person I'm looking for on the right side of the three-man cave there? Or someone from somewhere else?

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
I looked for the person you mentioned, but I didn't find him. Is the person I'm looking for on the right side of the three-man cave there? Or someone from somewhere else?
There are 3 males inside the cave. Talk to the David (Blonde one on the right) to get enough crumbs to pay for the travel if you don't have enough and to get a new quest, then talk to Tommy (Middle one) and there will be an option called "Travel".

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes