Others Completed Size Fetish One x Shota Battle 2 - Female Mutant VS Crossdressing Soldier [Final] [78]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ230642_img_main.jpg

Overview:
My name is Sailor Procyon!
I'm a defender of Procyon which is a star far away from the earth.
I was just informed that the warrior of the moon who is in charge of the
protection of Earth is missing so evil groups threaten the world peace.
I can't overlook them! In the name of the warrior of the moon, I'll punish them!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2018-01-03
Release Date: 2018-08-18
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: yes
Language: English
Version: Final
Translator:
Other Developer Works:
Genre:

Installation[Important]:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Other:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG Capture8.PNG RJ230642_img_smp8.jpg Capture55.PNG RJ230642_img_smp1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Oh, nice. I didn't know they eventually added a gallery mode. I feel like their games really needed that.

Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018
Is there only one animation for each enemy?
(Also, you should run the exe with japlocale and go to the Options to change the keyboard settings.)

Mardion

Feb 23, 2018
This game has beautiful graphics and beautiful animation, the author has a real artistic talent! And also a lot of creativity, there sooooo many enemy girls and each has a unique theme about her! All in all, this game makes for some great full-course entertainment!

It's too bad that it loses in the execution. In Normal Mode there are waaaaay too many girls simultaneously while you can only have fun with one at a time, meaning the battlefield and gameplay gets just too convoluted, while in Easy Mode the enemy AI is pretty silly and often stays away doing nothing. I also found it extremely disappointing that most of their good attacks don't deplete your health at all.

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
sooo.... i take it that part 2 got uploaded before part 1 XD. btw, does this have a gallery?

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Thank you for the mods for getting this posted. However the game is pretty bad. There's a lot of interesting enemies that go no where with the sexual content. Lots of vanilla sex with very few kinks. The combat itself is not mechanically deep enough to hold anyone's attention either.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes