Others Completed Sisters' Secret [v1.0.1] [CherrySock]

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
iu62w3lvcei5.jpg

Overview:
You play as police officer John Rivera who unexpectedly gets involved in the investigation of a massive diamond heist The evidence leads you to the house of the main suspect, a young man named Alexander Spencer. He is missing, unfortunately, but his two sisters are still there and they could be the key to cracking the case and finding the stolen goods. Diana is the older sister who recently turned 20. She is currently studying at law school where she learned quickly that her beauty holds significant power over men and she never hesitates to use it to her advantage. 18 year old Elizabeth is the complete opposite of her sister. Shy, and quiet, she doesn't have much experience with guys. But is she really as innocent as she seems? To achieve his goal John will have to discover all the sisters' secrets. How you go about it's entirely your choice. You can try to earn the girls' trust or use intimidation and blackmail to get what you want.

Thread Updated: 2022-12-06
Release Date: 2016-07-27
Developer: CherrySock - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
All: - - -

9pvrep2orhpo.jpg c98bpj5ngamh.jpg hlpaefh5nb4v.jpg lp5oommvlf3g.jpg rrkkeeg176xs.jpg s0urntlgp3v2.jpg RsfGUs.jpg osK4MX.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Link shows a page with a header but theres only white page body for me...
Did you stay on the link, wait 5 seconds, see adfly pop up, wait 5 more seconds, then see a tab opened with a mega link?

Hede Hodo

Aug 24, 2016
Did you stay on the link, wait 5 seconds, see adfly pop up, wait 5 more seconds, then see a tab opened with a mega link?
stayed around 45 secs, just white page.

Was using ABP though, disabled it, then a mini banner appeared at the bottom, clicked X on right top of it, full screen popup appeared, and asks me to update Flash in a blank screen...

Hmm didn't like this, won't try again...

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
What version is this? And if not can someone upload it?

P.S. I'm not asking for the fake v1.0.1a that is actualy v1.0.0a you can find anywhere.

Last edited:

NetZero

Aug 9, 2016
What version is this? And if not can someone upload it?

P.S. I'm not asking for the fake v1.0.1a that is actualy v1.0.0a you can find anywhere.
All i have is Sister Secrets 1.0.0a, I was under the impression that it was the final version of this game.

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
No here is the official post about it:

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
liked f95, didn't download. Already finished the game at release ^^. And i love it, graphics something else then the amount of 3d that's thrown around these days. Point and click games, 1 of my favorite game genres.

recommended for those who have the patience to puzzle around.

and for those who find a walkthrough Kappa

Reactions: lebrongames

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I never was able to have a final with both the girls pursuing the bad guy path.. do you?

I mean, if you are gentle you can escape with both, can you if you are cruel? In case, any hints?
Thanks

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes