Arn97170

Jul 23, 2017
hey,

I am a little lost. How to have the foursome on the 28th day. I had all the scenes of the event except this one. ?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
hey,

I am a little lost. How to have the foursome on the 28th day. I had all the scenes of the event except this one. ?
Share Ana, have foursome with Ana, Kira, MC and James. If you don't share Ana, you don't have a foursome...

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Share Ana, have foursome with Ana, Kira, MC and James. If you don't share Ana, you don't have a foursome...
wow as soon as saw his comment that there was going to be foursome i was oh boy is it going to sister wincest time then i saw your answer i was like fuck that im not into sharing

Reactions: JJsworld

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
wow as soon as saw his comment that there was going to be foursome i was oh boy is it going to sister wincest time then i saw your answer i was like fuck that im not into sharing
you're only sharing her with her brother, not like she's only fucking you anyway....right?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Some days ago, day 22, you have a conservation with James about him and his though of a family member. Depending on what you say, you can open this path or close.

Other than that the Walkthrough in the first post helps a lot for such question:p

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
you're only sharing her with her brother, not like she's only fucking you anyway....right?
true but i rather share my girls in games with other girls not other guys even when are the main characters best friend only some games like dreams and desires i share (the mom) if helps me out in the long run usually (for plot)

Arn97170

Jul 23, 2017
Some days ago, day 22, you have a conservation with James about him and his though of a family member. Depending on what you say, you can open this path or close.

Other than that the Walkthrough in the first post helps a lot for such question:p
ok thank

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
true but i rather share my girls in games with other girls not other guys even when are the main characters best friend only some games like dreams and desires i share (the mom) if helps me out in the long run usually (for plot)
Not that it gets you a true foursome anyway IIRC, James has sex with his sister and you have sex with their cousin, but no swapping. So it's just two twosomes on the same couch.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Not that it gets you a true foursome anyway IIRC, James has sex with his sister and you have sex with their cousin, but no swapping. So it's just two twosomes on the same couch.
ill guess ill think about it when i get to that point im on Day 22

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Ok guys & girls... I seen a pic posted of M/C, Rachel, and Bella in the bed... Is this a real one, or fan made ??? If so, I missed it...

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Ok guys & girls... I seen a pic posted of M/C, Rachel, and Bella in the bed... Is this a real one, or fan made ??? If so, I missed it...
It's a real one. The actual release ends with that scene if you are on love route with Bella and got both girls into sharing.

Reactions: JJsworld

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
yes, all the scenes at MC house and Ana house
Strange, sad part I'm at my wits end. Ony things I can say that it works for me when I follow the WT (although I don't believe I've tested every possible route there).

Gold question: Do you have the "Taboo Edition" enabled? As this can go under incest, it could be behind the Patreon unsafe version...
To enable (once enabled the games know it, even after you use a newer version) it, load patch on post 1# and save it in your Sisterly Lust game folder.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
as long as he doesnt try to bang my sister ill share his sister with him if im going to be honest out of the side girls shes my least favorite and Riley is my favorite side girl up to where i am now

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

rupertdoopert

Jan 20, 2019
as long as he doesnt try to bang my sister ill share his sister with him if im going to be honest out of the side girls shes my least favorite and Riley is my favorite side girl up to where i am now
Funny, because I was actually hoping there would be some MFM action coming up in the future, maybe even some orgies. Rachel's dislike for James in the first few days could take an interesting turn after you DP her. :D
Ofc I think it should stay optional, but in a sense I think the MC "rewarding" his sisters' open-mindedness with some more dick in their lives would add some realism. Even they could bring up the topic. I mean, currently the whole thing feels a bit too much like a fantasy.
I don't mind all the fucking around, or anything, and I actually think the characters feel quite realistic for a game of this genre. That's why I feel like it'd add even more realism to the scene if it wouldn't just be MC's dream-world, where he gets to shag every hot girl, and even keep a harem of his own sisters.
Although I feel like @Perverteer is going for polyamoria, it inevitably brings up the matter of sharing your loved ones, and once that ice is broken, you can look at sex in different way. Just as MC doesn't fall in love with every girl he beds, sharing your sisters later on could be a turn-on even for them, once they adjust to MC's way of thinking.

Reactions: Perverteer
4.50 star(s) 324 Votes