King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
The discreet route is good KMM, also after a while you can have BOTH routes active (for a while) before reverting to love only. (or ending the rel)
The discreet and love route makes mom fall in love with MC twice. Once she decides to love MC, as the masked client, ask for one last session, she will see MC have sex with Adriana
ok thanks :D

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
@Perverteer I've just finished day 33, and have looked into a couple bugs. Here's what I see:

I went to the concert, and at the end of day33 I stayed with Liza and didn't get the mom scene.

if (r_relationship and day31_r_tickets and not day32_r_visit) or (m_relationship_soft and not m_relationship):
"{i}You cuddle for a very long time, until it's time to go to sleep, you kiss [l_name] good night and go back to your room."
jump day33_evening_choices
else:
$ day33_l_sleep = True
"{i}You cuddle for a very long time and then kiss [l_name] good night and go to sleep."
jump day34

You don't stay with Liza if you are (in a relationship with Mom and not on the Discreet path), which is can be incorrect. You also don't stay with her if (in a relationship with Rachel and you got tickets and you didn't go to the concert). This is supposed to be (went to the concert and on the discreet path and in a relationship with mom), so you can get the mom scene. It should be (day32_r_visit and m_relationship and m_relationship_soft).

The end-of-the-night mom scene doesn't check for m_relationship and m_relationship_soft, which is why people not on the discreet path are getting the scene. The jump in day 32 does check for m_relationship and m_relationship_soft.

if r_relationship and day31_r_tickets and day32_r_visit:
$ day33_night_event = True
jump day32_p_room_scene

FYI, you can simplify (r_relationship and day31_r_tickets and day32_r_visit) to just (day32_r_visit), because it's only set if (r_relationship and day32_r_tickets):

menu:
"Go to concert" if r_relationship and day31_r_tickets and not day32_r_visit:
$ day32_r_visit = True
Thanks a ton! I'd begun pinning down the problem, but this really narrows it down. I probably won't have the time to look into it further this weekend, because of various social engagements, but I'm going to work on a fix as soon as possible.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Thanks a ton! I'd begun pinning down the problem, but this really narrows it down. I probably won't have the time to look into it further this weekend, because of various social engagements, but I'm going to work on a fix as soon as possible.
You're welcome! Thanks for making such an engaging game!

I sympathize with the problems with all the branches. You've got to get them all just right, or something shows up that shouldn't, or doesn't show up that should.

A suggestion - when you're writing the script, before you start coding, write down in plain language what you want gating each scene. Early design work like that makes the coding a ton easier. Refering back to something like:
if discreet and mom_love and went to concert
would be much easier to turn into code than trying to remember what conditions you want on that path while writing the code. I know this from experience! "Shit, that's not right. What the hell was I thinking? What is this supposed to be?" :)

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
The discreet and love route makes mom fall in love with MC twice. Once she decides to love MC, as the masked client, ask for one last session, she will see MC have sex with Adriana
The thing with that is we dont know what repercussions that will bring, for those getting the bug, or didnt go to the concert it seems Mom is mad, and letting her discreet side shine more than her love side... which is the opposite of what I want from the Mom... call me boring, but I prefer loving and steamy sex, to BDSM no matter how tame... the fact that people are saying even if they didnt go Discreet mom shows up and chains MC to the bed is .....

To me if the combination of those two routes get mixed going forward, I will restart and end Discreet at the point your asked rather than asking for last session...

Showing up to Mom's room when she is sleeping, pulling apart her legs and licking her to orgasm, and telling her "surprise" before leaving >>>>> Light BDSM

The only thing I will miss is banging the blonde girl, but she's a causality I am willing to let happen if the reward is loving and hardcore sex with Mom with no hints of BDSM or Domination.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The thing with that is we dont know what repercussions that will bring, for those getting the bug, or didnt go to the concert it seems Mom is mad, and letting her discreet side shine more than her love side... which is the opposite of what I want from the Mom... call me boring, but I prefer loving and steamy sex, to BDSM no matter how tame... the fact that people are saying even if they didnt go Discreet mom shows up and chains MC to the bed is .....

To me if the combination of those two routes get mixed going forward, I will restart and end Discreet at the point your asked rather than asking for last session...

Showing up to Mom's room when she is sleeping, pulling apart her legs and licking her to orgasm, and telling her "surprise" before leaving >>>>> Light BDSM

The only thing I will miss is banging the blonde girl, but she's a causality I am willing to let happen if the reward is loving and hardcore sex with Mom with no hints of BDSM or Domination.
We actually do know what the repercussions are. We can look at the code and see what variables are saved in the scene.

If you are not on the love relationship, you can end the discreet relationship.
If you are on the love relationship, you can end both the love and discreet relationships.
There is another variable that is set if you choose to explain. The purpose of that is unknown.
So - no merging of the paths.

notaku7

Aug 19, 2018
While doing a pure playthrough of just the youngest sister and ignoring everyone else, when I went to sleep on day 33, I woke up in the middle of the night and got handcuffed by the mom and went through a scene where she apparently found out I was Mr. Holmes, even though I didn't do anything with her? Im guessing this is just a bug but thought I should say something

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
While doing a pure playthrough of just the youngest sister and ignoring everyone else, when I went to sleep on day 33, I woke up in the middle of the night and got handcuffed by the mom and went through a scene where she apparently found out I was Mr. Holmes, even though I didn't do anything with her? Im guessing this is just a bug but thought I should say something
Yes, it's a bug. At that point the game isn't checking to see that you're on both the discreet and love paths for mom. It should.

SQX

Mar 3, 2018
1 question please. I know that we have a bug that if you are on discreet and love route with mom you cant see her scenes. But my question is not about this but about scene with Bella and Rachel. They sleep together only if you on love with Bella or it must be on Dominant route too? Because i propose them both about harem and still sleep only with Rachel.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
1 question please. I know that we have a bug that if you are on discreet and love route with mom you cant see her scenes. But my question is not about this but about scene with Bella and Rachel. They sleep together only if you on love with Bella or it must be on Dominant route too? Because i propose them both about harem and still sleep only with Rachel.
Seems to be only the love route. Might be a bug, but it makes sense to be only on the love route - Bella comes looking for you, which she wouldn't do on the dominant route.

Reactions: SQX

SQX

Mar 3, 2018
Seems to be only the love route. Might be a bug, but it makes sense to be only on the love route - Bella comes looking for you, which she wouldn't do on the dominant route.
Yep makes sense, but need to be sure. Guess we need to wait for fix and see.

4.50 star(s) 324 Votes