Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
That update came unexpected, but exactly one month after the last. Since I am usually playing along with the WT I took a look at that first and was like, WTF? Relationship ended, relationship ended, relationship ended...

Of course it wasn't so bad during the actual game, but shows that you can mess up the harem route quite easily. For a long time it also felt like an in-between storylines update to set up new ones. Day 31 was the first in a long time that did not see any action since I have blocked myself out of the relevant paths.

As for Day 32,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks Perverteer, and as usual, keep up the good work.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Ugh. It will be torture to have to wait until I'm home from work to play this.
I would seriously play it during lunchbreak, if I had my saves. :-(

Mattdaven92

Oct 22, 2017
so, i cant get the sleepover foursome to go through. it will trigger when i go through a save without being in a relationship with ana leading to james getting up and meeting ana but, then it just plays the 3some scene anyways. is this a bug?

also, i cannot get it to trigger when in a relationship with ana by trying either the not interested or not catching kira.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
2 days added, lots of stuff going on, somehow the same situation still ends on a damn cliffhanger AGAIN.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
dafuq...all my saves disappeared :O what a bloody pain in the arse..there is wayyyyy too much to restart :(
i see no v15 saves have been posted so i'll fret fuss and grumble..then shout at my neighbors to get off my lawn.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
dafuq...all my saves disappeared :O what a bloody pain in the arse..there is wayyyyy too much to restart :(
i see no v15 saves have been posted so i'll fret fuss and grumble..then shout at my neighbors to get off my lawn.
I don't know how to give you a save or I would give you one of mine ,So you don't go killing neighbors.
Well let me change that all I have is a save at the start of the new release on the sisters route i deleted the last ones.

4.50 star(s) 322 Votes