Archived [SoB] Sister

cill

May 18, 2017
You need to play with her boobs in her room after special picnic, then blackmail event would be triggered.. instead if she hits you in the nuts, try raising relation more.
thanks, I had to raise her depravity more before it would let me blackmail. I had to fuck her while she was sleeping to do so. It wouldn't let me do anything lesser than that without her kicking me in the balls, so at first I figured that anything else was also out of bounds.

Reactions: Jim Webb

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
How to change sister depravity
? Give her presents and nothing happens
Depravity - is her naughtiness

Attitude to you is well you know

An with depravity in to the kitchen with a boner an if her attitude is high enough while she in her room you can play with her, also touch her at night

Last edited:

kadin

Apr 28, 2017
I've followed the instructions, but for what ever reason I get locked out of the sister's sex scenes after the 'Crying Event', and selecting 'to give advice' which is the only option available. Afterwards (from what I can discern from the laughably bad translation) she reconciles with her boyfriend and than refuses to sleep with my character. I'm at a loss.

Last edited:

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I've followed the instructions, but for what ever reason I get locked out of the sex scenes with the sister after the 'Crying Event', and selecting 'to give advice' which is the only option available. Afterwords (from what I can discern from the laughably bad translation) she reconciles with her boyfriend and now refuses to sleep with my character. I'm at a loss.
You should of had another option (kicking his ass). Is your fighting and fitness maxed?

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I don't, thank you. With that out of the way, how high does this stat have to be for this option to appear?
I'm not sure. For future reference, a LOT of the game is dependent on those two stats so make them a priority on your next play-through. If you haven't read it yet, toolkitxx has a great general guide to this game here --> .

Personally, when starting a new play-through, I'll distribute fliers, check the park for money, and workout everyday until I level up once (opens the construction labor job). I then work the construction job and do fight training every day (the labor job increases your fitness stat). Unfortunately, you won't have any energy left after this routine to explore, but you can work on Mom and Sister during this time. Once fighting is maxed, you can then workout to max out the fitness. You usually can max them out before school starts. Good luck!

D

Deleted member 22113

in the people cheats mod any difference between help dean take session 1 & 2 besides the lack of guard?

jasonxx

Jul 27, 2017
Hey, i am afraid i made a mistake somewhere, caus sister hates me before i could even ask her to a picnic. is there anyway to raise her attitude towards me?

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Hey, i am afraid i made a mistake somewhere, caus sister hates me before i could even ask her to a picnic. is there anyway to raise her attitude towards me?
gift her magazines
at the start of the game, just compliment her as talk is negative til you raise her attitude to the next lvl

Simsim

Apr 29, 2017
i made a mistake, i saved my game when sister asked me about boyfriend (the scene where im supposed to beat him up) and now she wont ask me about him again and i can't go further with her event.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
i made a mistake, i saved my game when sister asked me about boyfriend (the scene where im supposed to beat him up) and now she wont ask me about him again and i can't go further with her event.
I can fix it but you can what qsp are you using?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Quacks sister event is broken, at least for me. She is never crying at home and i've gone a month or so in so I am not sure what gives.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Should i send you my save file or ?
Sorry about that sure, sorry about not replying i checked all of them yesterday when i woke up, but i didnt get around to replying to them all. sorry about that.

notcon

Jul 13, 2017
Is this a bug? I invite her to picnic need 5K per time. I never noticed before. Now I use SOB 0.19 and V9 qsp

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Is this a bug? I invite her to picnic need 5K per time. I never noticed before. Now I use SOB 0.19 and V9 qsp
No that shouldnt happen i will look into it. When i get home

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
My mistake it should happen by the looks its been happening before the SOB 0.13