Wolf RPG Completed Sister Travel [Final] [Inusuku/Kagura Games]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
youneed to have the grimoire then you need the incenser (its in the ruins where the ghostgirl is)do you have the titjob from the Witch?(night at inn)
Thanks I did not go back to that area after killing Ghost Girl.. I'll check area again. Yep got the titjob from Witch as that is the first visit to her.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You need to fight the snake first. when the battle begins, choose flee then an event will happen that allows you to use the panther statue
Actually that helped
for those who are stuck with the 16 pillars riddle and the snake riddle
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't think I need to deliver the 1st gem inorder to gain the item to get the 2nd.
I didn't have to fight the snake after that, however I already lost combat to it once before... so maybe looseing once is the only condition

Petermurzin

Apr 10, 2018
Ok, guys, that's the hardest game I had played ever((( I guess I just stop playing for a while until someone will be so kind to make a normal walkthrough... So bad that Kagura Games didnt made it themselfs, even if it would cost more than actually the game I would buy it for sure))

sarad13

Jan 28, 2018
The game isnt that hard, just look for <!> if you skip skip skip, do all the quests at least 1 time, try to sleep with main chars for boosting exp, choose skill deal high damage (500+ per hit) each char, remember equip element resistance when stuck, i love this game, rpg with H+, anyone knows other games same as this one?

Reactions: Petermurzin

Petermurzin

Apr 10, 2018
i love this game
I love this game too, especially that it's not linear and has no grinding at all...I just dont understand how to solve these problems like how to kill the Winter Fiend? Or where I need to go to find what I need to summon the Wind Spirit for the Valley? It was written about the ghostgirl in ruins, you mean there where are 16 pillars? I didnt see any girl there, just the death that killed me so easy))

Reactions: Dranix007

sarad13

Jan 28, 2018
Winter fiend? the monsters on ice mountain right? I used Kodachi and Melody, equip Ice resistance + Grimore + harpies for hero, try to defeat 2 low mobs first then Kodachi and Melody get killed but your hero get HP+Sp recovery rapidly then (idk why). The 16 pillars are simpe, search 3 statues in deep room contains "snake", do not battle with it, then check every pillars - defeat the dark mob girl 3k HP, evade the dark mob 9k HP (choose not to remain here), soon sisters will ask you day/times, check the right pillar >> check 3 statues again >> (sun gem) >> check the higher land outside >> check 3 statues again >> sisters ask you to leave >> leave and back the day after. You just check check check and check, eveything is simple, try read carefully what sisters said.

Reactions: Petermurzin

sarad13

Jan 28, 2018
Feathers obtained from bears i think
I finished defeated Librarian after Fallen King, is it completed?
I have no idea to find last scene of Medina, 5th scene of Kodachi, last scene of Aegis, please help me!

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
Feathers obtained from bears i think
I finished defeated Librarian after Fallen King, is it completed?
I have no idea to find last scene of Medina, 5th scene of Kodachi, last scene of Aegis, please help me!
both last scenes of medina and aegis are when you have sex with them at night
The 5th scene of kodachi is when she is lost the first time. Mine happens when she takes the ruler sword and lost the fight, then it triggers training event which is the 5th scene

Cazadore

Aug 31, 2017
is the super attack any better than the normal hero attack it does like 10-20 more damage when i use it

jyki

Jun 29, 2017
Does nobody NOT know how to kill the Winter Fiend? Or where I need to go to find what I need to summon the Wind Spirit for the Valley? I'm stuck re-visiting places with no idea what I am missing.

Well it wasn't too hard after figuring out that it's a cold area. If you use fur coat you won't start the battle being frozen, and if you equip cold/ice resistant accessories you'll even have less trouble. I think?? the oranges explode (not too sure I got wiped by them my first try) so take care of them first and then kill the kotatsu-looking winter fiend.

As for many people who have trouble defeating bosses, I saw another post about using Main, Mana, and Aegis. Use Aegis' sanctuary asap to halve the damage along with mana's force shield, boost Main's mana with accessories (Phantom heart, Mermaid Queen heart, mana stone, etc) and use unbound until you can use your 400 sp skill (it will basically end the battle).

The undead king uses fire attacks and once you get burned, you're toast. So buy garnet accessories from Rune and equip it to characters with low magic resist (in my case, main and Aegis, and Mana doesn't get much damage from magic attacks and burn damage, at least with sanctuary). Even with this, when I fought the Librarian she one-shot mana the first turn so it was a hassle but I still managed to beat her just fine. (I did a bit of grinding so my levels were 25 main, 23 Mana, 23 Aegis)

sarad13

Jan 28, 2018
Fallen King and Librarian are tough but not that hard to defeat, I used Hero + Aegis + Medina for King and Hero + Aegis + Mana for Librarian, simple combo is Shield break + Harpies, Grimore for mana issue, try to infect poison/bleeding/weakness into them, Aegis's counter skill is useful too, all the characters of mine are below lvl 20.
Anyone find out how Kodachi more useful? with Ruler sword, she is quite as weak, low defense, low damage (total around 50 per hit x4 with double hit)

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
Anyone find out how Kodachi more useful? with Ruler sword, she is quite as weak, low defense, low damage (total around 50 per hit x4 with double hit)
she's speed dps, get her rabbit's foot then in battle use limit break->crit boost->sword dance/triple attack to continue dealing damage until she out of mp

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes