Sister sites? or where to find 3Dcomics

12hej12

Aug 6, 2016
First of all thanks all of you for making and updating F95 it nice to get links that are not paywall scams (looking at you Svscomics).

I have been wondering for some time now, where are you getting your 3Dcomics from? I have been searching for a site that can supply me with Nothern Chills comics from MCcomix.

I find the odd one here and there but It would be nice to know where the majority is.

Hope this topic fits in general else mods just move or delete this.... Sorry :)

Reactions: ucla9

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016

drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
8muses takes a lot longer to update the ongoing comics.
nxt-comics.com usually updates daily, as do these sites:

----

this is in spanish but has many comissioned comics to artists like croc about the simpsons and other characters.

----

and this is like a search engine/forum for comics that i've found very useful at times, when trying to find a specific comic.

12hej12

Aug 6, 2016
8muses takes a lot longer to update the ongoing comics.
nxt-comics.com usually updates daily, as do these sites:

----

this is in spanish but has many comissioned comics to artists like croc about the simpsons and other characters.

----

and this is like a search engine/forum for comics that i've found very useful at times, when trying to find a specific comic.

Yeah is using EX-hentai to get those that are posted but is on the verge of getting removed (DMCA)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I've used bulk image downloader to download all the images off sites like g.e-hentai. It's worth considering doing so if all you find are online versions. Some sites like 8 muses make it difficult (not impossible) to download the entire comic. BUT I've used bulk image downloader successfully on the 8 muses forums.

Reactions: Wombat of Combat
Sep 27, 2017
I've used bulk image downloader to download all the images off sites like g.e-hentai. It's worth considering doing so if all you find are online versions. Some sites like 8 muses make it difficult (not impossible) to download the entire comic. BUT I've used bulk image downloader successfully on the 8 muses forums.
Do you know of any free alternatives to "bulk image downloader"?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You could try googling Chrome or Firefox image ripper addons??

drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
i'll add this one cause its like the f*cking holy grail of hentai, it has A LOT of material.

Reactions: haha penis