VN Ren'Py Completed Sister, Sister, Sister [Final] [Virtual Indecency]

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
well this game needed at least a half a dozen more updates before the finale
too bad really because the story and premise were really promising
now its another ruined / unfinished game
i know it technically got an ending but to call this game ending rushed is the understatement of the century
he might as well have pulled a house fire out of his ass and killed everyone
thats about how sudden this "ending" came
no one who played SSS 14 thought this game was going to end before maybe update 20
Give me a rundown of what ware the issues for you with the completion of this game

Crushonius

Jun 24, 2018
what do you mean ? I said the ending was rushed what is there not to understand ?
in chapter 14 you still can barely use your abilities and in chapter 15 you already have to face the strega.
it was a rushed ending nothing is really explained and alessia just takes off .
it was a huge build up without a real payoff so it is a disappointing rushed hackjob of an ending

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
what do you mean ? I said the ending was rushed what is there not to understand ?
in chapter 14 you still can barely use your abilities and in chapter 15 you already have to face the strega.
it was a rushed ending nothing is really explained and alessia just takes off .
it was a huge build up without a real payoff so it is a disappointing rushed hackjob of an ending
How would you improve it

Crushonius

Jun 24, 2018
pretty simple it needed more chapters to establish and train his powers
so he actually can stand up to alessia .
maybe he gets strong enough to bring the twins to his side and they together take alessia down ,
that would have been a lot more plausible .

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
Here's my "squashed like bug" compression of 79flavors full-sized patched version.

It rings in at 366MB and uses lossy compression.

- - -
Hi, for what is this 79flavors? Is required to play?

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Here's my "squashed like bug" compression of 79flavors full-sized patched version.

It rings in at 366MB and uses lossy compression.

- - -
Hi, for what is this 79flavors? Is required to play?
As Regardie say, it's just my modified version of the game.

For the most part, it's a spellings/grammar corrected version of the game. As I found bugs (some of which still exist in the final released version of the game), I fixed those too. As I got more adventurous, I also "fixed" inconsistencies with some of the character's dialogue that sometimes felt mismatched.
What I didn't do was change anything about the original author's story. With only one exception, my version and the author's version both follow the exact same walkthrough.

I like to think of it as version the author would have created, had he had more experience as a programmer. He did an excellent job (mostly) with the rendering, story and programming. I just improved the programming a bit. It's not perfect... so few hobbyist games ever are... and I couldn't create a game anywhere near as good and neither could 99% of the members here I suspect. So every credit to @stevedave83 for all his hard work.

My patch isn't required to play. The original game is as good as, and often better than, the vast majority of adult RenPy games. It's also one of the few "completed" games in a sea of 0.01a games. There is only one bug which completely breaks the game - and even that doesn't always happen when playing (it's a random number problem when playing Truth or Dare).

If you've never played the game before, I would however highly recommend downloading the full sized copy of my modified version and playing that instead of the original. Of course, I am somewhat biased.
Just a quick note to also say that Kasey's compressed version was of my 1.1.0 patched version. I've done a few extra fixes since then.

(mostly) Full details of all the stuff I did to the game stuff is explained in this post... Which also includes the download links too...

Last edited:
Reactions: Machinencio

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
As Regardie say, it's just my modified version of the game.

For the most part, it's a spellings/grammar corrected version of the game. As I found bugs (some of which still exist in the final released version of the game), I fixed those too. As I got more adventurous, I also "fixed" inconsistencies with some of the character's dialogue that sometimes felt mismatched.
What I didn't do was change anything about the original author's story. With only one exception, my version and the author's version both follow the exact same walkthrough.

I like to think of it as version the author would have created, had he had more experience as a programmer. He did an excellent job (mostly) with the rendering, story and programming. I just improved the programming a bit. It's not perfect... so few hobbyist games ever are... and I couldn't create a game anywhere near as good and neither could 99% of the members here I suspect. So every credit to @stevedave83 for all his hard work.

My patch isn't required to play. The original game is as good as, and often better than, the vast majority of adult RenPy games. It's also one of the few "completed" games in a sea of 0.01a games. There is only one bug which completely breaks the game - and even that doesn't always happen when playing (it's a random number problem when playing Truth or Dare).

If you've never played the game before, I would however highly recommend downloading the full sized copy of my modified version and playing that instead of the original. Of course, I am somewhat biased.
Just a quick note to also say that Kasey's compressed version was of my 1.1.0 patched version. I've done a few extra fixes since then.

(mostly) Full details of all the stuff I did to the game stuff is explained in this post... Which also includes the download links too...
Thank you very much for the explanation about the version. Im gonna try it, thans for the link to the patched version too, also why is the compresed version 400mb but the full game 1.9gb?

Last edited:

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Thank you very much for the explanation about the version. Im gonna try it, thanks for the link to the patched version too, also why is the compressed version 400mb but the full game 1.9gb?
Image quality and image compression.

The original used .PNG images, which can be quite large per file.
The compressed version has all those images run through a tool which converts the images to a different format. Those new images are highly compressed and a lot of the image quality has been lost (what is called "lossy" compression). However, in the majority of cases - what has been lost in the conversion process is barely noticeable by the human eye.

It's the difference between a really expensive OLED TV and a cheap one. The cheap one will be fine most of the time, but sometimes you'll notice that solid colors (like black) in large areas on the screen will have edges within what it supposed to be a single area - instead of a single smooth area of black, you end up with blotchy mixes of different shades of black and gray. That's lossy compression. In the case of computer images, it's not "expensive" and "cheap" - it's big file sizes and tiny file sizes.

I believe the converted images are .WEBP images. But I've never actually checked. RenPy thankfully doesn't care what the filename says... it just decodes the images. Even if that means a whole load of files that end in .PNG but actually contain WEBP data.

Reactions: Machinencio

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Hi, I want to know how to fuck the aunt or if there's a scene with her in?
No. No direct scene with the main character.
Closest you get is a sort family orgy at Aunt Liz's house, with Aunt Liz and Addison playing in the background while you and your mom get it on.

Maybe in the new game...? Since it seems that Addison is going to college with the MC.

Edit: You get to fuck Aunt Liz if you pick the "Aunt Liz and Addison" ending. I think it's literally 1 picture. I can't imagine why I forgot such a memorable ending. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Alteni

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Hi, I want to know how to fuck the aunt or if there's a scene with her in?
There is an end scene with Aunt+Addison, when you can choose them instead Mom, Gwen or Jennifer. Maybe he meant this?
Damn. You're right.
The endings were so forgettable, I'd forgotten those few moments.

Yeah... Okay. The MC does get to fuck Aunt Liz... briefly.

Reactions: Alteni

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
Image quality and image compression.

The original used .PNG images, which can be quite large per file.
The compressed version has all those images run through a tool which converts the images to a different format. Those new images are highly compressed and a lot of the image quality has been lost (what is called "lossy" compression). However, in the majority of cases - what has been lost in the conversion process is barely noticeable by the human eye.

It's the difference between a really expensive OLED TV and a cheap one. The cheap one will be fine most of the time, but sometimes you'll notice that solid colors (like black) in large areas on the screen will have edges within what it supposed to be a single area - instead of a single smooth area of black, you end up with blotchy mixes of different shades of black and gray. That's lossy compression. In the case of computer images, it's not "expensive" and "cheap" - it's big file sizes and tiny file sizes.

I believe the converted images are .WEBP images. But I've never actually checked. RenPy thankfully doesn't care what the filename says... it just decodes the images. Even if that means a whole load of files that end in .PNG but actually contain WEBP data.
Nice, anyway i get the 2gb patched file already so again, thank you very much and i have a feeling im gonna enjoy this VN.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Damn. You're right.
The endings were so forgettable, I'd forgotten those few moments.

can some one give me a save about this scene i dont want miss anything on this nice game maybe a full scenes.. a complete save game if possible for every scene . i wil share my save so far

Last edited:

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
can some one give me a save about this scene i dont want miss anything on this nice game maybe a full scenes..
Already done.

If you scroll down to the bottom of my "release" post for my version... there's an attachment file containing various saves.
One for each chapter. One for each bonus scene. And then extra ones for each of the combination of endings. Plus specific saves in specific circumstances I felt I might need to revisit at some point.
The Aunt Liz and Addison ending is on "Page 3" and "Page 7" of the load screen.

I can't remember which variations I'd been testing at that point. I think it was pretty much a "fuck everyone possible", but not following the Gwen bondage routes. With specific "go back and replay with alternate choices" to open up the other endings. (but not the special ending).
All that said... if this is your first play-through.. I would highly recommend NOT using any of these saves until you've finished the game at least once. All the endings are kind of weak compared with the rest of the game. The journey is the fun bit, not the last 4 minutes. Also if you did use these saves... there's a lot of content you'd miss completely - because I was only playing one or two paths through the game... more paths exist.

Link to the attached save files...

Last edited:
Reactions: CAROOOOT and Alteni

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
SisterSisterSister 15SE (Original) - Alternative Fix Patch v1.1.2
Updated for 1.1.2 - 11/22/18

This patch is intended for the (1.96GB) version of Chapter 15.

Edit: @Kasey has created a separate compressed copy of my 1.1.0 patched version. If you need a much smaller version... just grab that instead. Full and complete at only 366meg.

As always... @BananaPyjama has been doing this sort of stuff WAY longer than I have. His fix file is tried and tested and has no issues (as far as I'm aware) with save file compatibility. It fixes all the critical bugs as well as a huge number of spelling mistakes. If you've already played up to 14SE and ONLY plan to play chapter 15, his fix file is a much better choice for you.
His patch file can be found here:

If however you're thinking of playing the whole game from Chapter 1 or you want not just critical fixes, but instead everything and anything that could be fixed or tweaked... this is the version for you...

That said... all those fixes and changes have consequences...
  • These changes mean SOME old save files won't work*.
  • I sometimes deviate from the walkthrough path. I hope it's worth it.
* In case you end up having problem, I'm attaching some save files created with this version.
* If your save file doesn't work. Try another one.

PATCH Download from here... (~71meg)

FULLY PATCHED GAME Download from here... (~1.9gig) <-- By far the easiest version to install.

See the patchnotes below for some of the things that have changed.
NOTE: The patch requires 15SE... but ANY version of 15SE will do. You won't need the author's latest version if you already had the previous version, as my patch already fixed the patreon bonus scenes issues.

If you have the time and patience, I would highly recommend restarting from the very beginning if you can.

Have fun playing.
And if you've enjoyed playing SSS, please consider supporting the developer via . This patch wouldn't have been possible without all his hard work and imagination.
-79flavors

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now that Chapter 15 is released, SSS is complete. So assuming nobody find any bugs in my patched version... I'm FREE!!! :winkytongue:XD:(:hushedface::kissingheart::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::closedtongue:

Note: These save files are for my patched version only. They won't work for the base version of the game.
any crunched of urs?

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
any crunched of urs?
Yes... detailed in the original message...

Edit: @Kasey has created a separate compressed copy of my 1.1.0 patched version. If you need a much smaller version... just grab that instead. Full and complete at only 366meg.
Compressed / Kompressed / Crunched ... all different names for the same thing. A highly compressed images version of the same game.

In this case, the "crunched" version is a slightly older version of my latest one. (1.1.0 -vs- 1.1.2).
The only differences are around 90-ish spelling and grammar mistakes provided to me by user Regardie.
Which sounds a lot, but really isn't once you realize the original script is over 26,000 lines long.

My point being that even thought it's a slightly older version... the 366meg version is 99.96% as good as it needs to be (image complexity not withstanding).

But I thought you'd already said that you had already grabbed my full patched version at 1.9gig? If so... there's no reason to grab the crunched version anyway.

3.00 star(s) 51 Votes