CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2619632

Overview:
Welcome to "Sissy Diaries,"
the naughty and tantalizing adult visual novel that will take you on a journey of self-discovery and passion.
Meet our protagonist, a married man who indulges in his passion for crossdressing in secret.

Get ready for a steamy adventure as the protagonist meets ,
a hot neighbor who helps them improve their crossdressing skills.
With each encounter, the protagonist becomes more confident and daring,
leading to wild and exciting moments of exploration.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-14
Release Date: 2023-05-13
Developer: Gender Bender -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2619641 View attachment 2619638 View attachment 2619642 View attachment 2619639 View attachment 2619643 View attachment 2619644 View attachment 2619646 View attachment 2619645 View attachment 2619647
I am excited about what your plans are for the game. I am anxious to play the game and will follow its development. Good luck.

• Love
Reactions: Shelscott50

Anarchy2000

Feb 12, 2023
In a land full of sameness this game seems to me to be a little different, I'll give it a chance, but I just hope this sissy mc gets fucked to the core lol

Reactions: Mist.

Echoic

Jun 10, 2017
This looks like fun. Thanks OP!

Also, to all the people showing up here to let us know that they don't like this stuff. What is wrong with you? Do you go into sushi restaurants and say "Your food is gross, make me a burger or I'm leaving"?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
This looks like fun. Thanks OP!

Also, to all the people showing up here to let us know that they don't like this stuff. What is wrong with you? Do you go into sushi restaurants and say "Your food is gross, make me a burger or I'm leaving"?
...Well at least in my case I'm not criticizing the type of food, but rather the presentation and quality. I may like sushi, but if the plate is sloppy, the fish isn't fresh, and the tables aren't clean you better believe I am gonna complain.

Hopefully you can take off your bias tinted glasses and understand the analogy. You need to see past your fetish or whatever because the renders(quality, proportions, posing) and dialogue are awful and actually kinda creepy.

Reactions: jdb47j

jeedr66

Dec 23, 2019
Good luck with the game, it could be interesting! As well as other before, I would recommend to lose the facial hair on mc.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Melmoth99

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Story:
The demo is a bit too short to give a real opinion, but it seems to me a good start. Can't wait to see what happens next.​

Graphics:
The only thing a little weird is that the MC already has very feminine curves. It looks like a man's head has been attached to a woman's body. Without necessarily giving him a manly figure, I would have thought that his curves would have been progressively refined. For the rest, other characters, scenery, etc..., everything is fine.​

User interface:
Big negative points here. We don't all play on a big screen, and the developer seems to have forgotten that. Although the dialog box may look a little small on some screens, it is not tiny. On the other hand, as far as the menus are concerned... Too small, too compact (everything is clustered on one edge of the screen). Everything is much too white, no color. We are not on a sheet of paper but on a screen that projects light directly to our eyes. And all this "too much white" burns the retina. All this makes the menus difficult to use.​

Last edited:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 2619632

Overview:
the naughty and tantalizing adult visual novel that will take you on a journey of self-discovery and passion.
Meet our protagonist, a married man who indulges in his passion for crossdressing in secret.

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD

View attachment 2619641 View attachment 2619638 View attachment 2619642 View attachment 2619639 View attachment 2619643 View attachment 2619644 View attachment 2619646 View attachment 2619645 View attachment 2619647
[/QUOTE]

I would like to know When this Game Is, If ever, going to Move beyond "Demo"?
- It has been out for almost 6 months and not a single Update.
Is this Game already headed for the "Abandoned" tag, before it even gets started?

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
i wasn't here

Is this a He, She or IT?
Well, Obviously, it Is a He (as He still wearing/growing gross facial hair) with a Crossdressing underwear Fetish.
Question Is will he Grow or evolve beyond this point?
(He is Not very Manly or masculine; He is still "in Love" with his penis and concerned with His Own sexual desires (getting off)) - typical Male mentality.
HE is just a Fetishist, so I do not see him wearing a chastity cage (Sissy)
- to eventually start wearing his wife clothes or buying his own?
- shave his beard and, if any, body hair?
- start buying and wearing make-up? buy a wig?

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
The first thing a sissification story, normally and preferably always, does is get rid of extra hair. It strikes me as an incredibly weird and terrible choice that the Dev would choose to allow this to happen:
View attachment 2621876 View attachment 2621878 View attachment 2621879 View attachment 2621880
It Is Not "Sissification" yet.
- The MC just has a Crossdressing underwear fetish. - (No desire to wear women's/wife's clothes yet.)
(He IS Still too Much "In Love" with his 'male' self (despite is mini-penis) & his male ego to 'Want to be a Gurl'.)
Hense; it has Never occurred to him to shave his beard/body hair.
- I Do Hope that HE will Evolve more. He Really looks stupid with it.

kinkybastard

Nov 21, 2017
View attachment 2619632

Overview:

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD

I would like to know When this Game Is, If ever, going to Move beyond "Demo"?
- It has been out for almost 6 months and not a single Update.
Is this Game already headed for the "Abandoned" tag, before it even gets started?
[/QUOTE]

looks like it, the patreon page is still active but there have been no updates, so either the dev is having a personal crisis, or he/she/it is milking, like so many do...
always sad to see games go before they even start for real

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melmoth99

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Why is this abandonned on here when they just released ep.1 and 2 today on SVSCOMICS?
I'm not sure how things work on other sites, but the way games on F95 receive an abandoned tag is due to lack of communication from either subscribestar or patreon. Also, I vaguel remember playing this game a pretty long time ago.
May 2023 was when this thread was created and the last time it was updated, which means Episode 1 most definitely was not just released. This abandoned tag is very likely due to lack of communication from the patreon page.