tails

Jun 2, 2017
why do people not just use mega, what the hell is the point of all these stupid upload sites

Reactions: PJ95X

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
really ?

0.01.1 ?

the numeration of version are very ridiculous these days.... come on please, stop this bullshit and give it some logical version number instead of these ridiculous number list... why dont you make a Pi version in same time... :noexpression:

even if its just 2 shit and bugfix, that not a reason to use such ridiculous numbers version.

0.02 will be fine or 0.01b or someshit like that is always better than those nano-numbers... not for adding that the more numbers = the more peoples tend to dont trust of the game survival/ devs sincerity

Reactions: forfun98

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
open game presentation screen ok but nothing happen after, a big black screen
Sins of the Developer ? :evilsmile::cool::test3::tf:

i can open play any other unity game with no issues... just this one dont work...
finaly reaching game menu after 10min, cannot press start/load/settings frezzing screen again
thank you but no thank you, delete...

Last edited:

Jordan2323

Nov 19, 2017
As I said the exe tries to download data invisibly,probably Trojan downloader,but don't blame the developer,who knows who put it in.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
As I said the exe tries to download data invisibly,probably Trojan downloader,but don't blame the developer,who knows who put it in.
report it to mods/admin, they will check if its on the file and fix/delete it if needed

Jordan2323

Nov 19, 2017
Emsisoft antimalware detects it,cant tell the name cos deleted it,just get free version of the program and run the game u ll see.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
It doesn't work in 32 bits...
There is going to be a version for this or I simply forget this game's existance?
This program doesn't work on your computer.......... win10 32bit.
Only works on Win 64 Bit?
View attachment 50148
This game is not working in my x64 versions windows so i need x32
Only 64bit why not 32bit compatible? :(
@Twistty

The author posted a 32-bit version on their Patreon page.

Thanks for the upload, Twistterooni!

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes