D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
DS logo th.png

Overview:
This is a cheat mod that doesn't need to change any original files of the game and it can be removed with ease. If the DEV doesn't change the variables this mod can work even for future releases of the game.

You'll have a image button (my logo) in the up-left corner that you can press.

Special thanks to @THADEADMAN for testing the mod.

If you found this useful, consider giving a like as thanks and/or encouragement to do more on page.

And if you have any problems with the mod please tell me.

Enjoy!!!

Updated: 22.08.2018
Game/Creator: /
Modder: @D.S.-sama /
Mod Version: first version (0.1)
Game Version: v0.5
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Screenshots
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Doesn't that game already have a cheat option from the developer?
Yeah it has but it's pointless u have to get the cheat and do it again and again, And u can't edit heart point and stuff. So if make a vast mod like u made. It will be really good.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Certainly, it does have a cheat option. Some of the skip activities, like study and work skip are broken tho.
Yeah it has but it's pointless u have to get the cheat and do it again and again, And u can't edit heart point and stuff. So if make a vast mod like u made. It will be really good.
If I'll have the time I'll give it a try.

EDIT: @Wolf1114 and @GodGoku I have made the mod that you can find .

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
What does the Visit: NPC True/False do?
Sorry for the late response but somehow I missed it. Those represent how some game variables are defined and they can either make an event or a stat be triggered or not.
Is good for update 6 of sins of the father ????? Thanks
I'll download the game and see if it works and if it needs an update... but it should work, try it and if you get any errors then post it so I can fix it because it'll take some time for me to download the game and this will help me make the update faster. Thanks for understanding and have a nice day all of you.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
in the cheat mod for sins of the father what does (Add Mom cest) mean ?
There is an option in the Jacuzzi scene with mom were you have this option:
Code:
 menu:
        "Pursue mom yourself":
            $ MomCest = True

"Let her go":
            $ MomCest = False

nayno22

Jan 11, 2019
thanks for the cheat mod but please just one question, why everytime i load the game the stats become 0? did I miss something? thanks :)

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
Any one that can give some insight as to if this still works with the new version?

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Any one that can give some insight as to if this still works with the new version?
NO maybe the author has changed the variables and the mod changes the state of the characters but as soon as you finish, the state goes back to the way it was before