Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
(This review has been moved to the review section above, for this thread)

Last edited:
Reactions: secrecy

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Dude lmao, the MC looks like a Twink, I was also genuinely hopping that the spirit what ever the fuck apparition was pulling his leg about the whole you are not allowed to orgasm meme

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Dude lmao, the MC looks like a Twink, I was also genuinely hopping that the spirit what ever the fuck apparition was pulling his leg about the whole you are not allowed to orgasm meme
Nothing that was said leads you to believe it isn't allowed, more like discouraged... But it is way to early to know just how it will play out...

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Also. Really? Weed Rehab? Seriously?

Also tiny dick dream. O_O Hmmm.
Drug rehab is for any form of drug abuse or addiction, even for using too much asprin if you were somehow addicted to it... :p It was perfectly plausible...

Contrary to fantasy, very few folks have overtly sized johnsons... I like how this VN is trying to stay more grounded in how normal people really are, physically... It's a breath of fresh air...

Reactions: Papa Ernie

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
If your fist covers your entire dick length when grabbing it like this guy's does, sorry to break it to you but you've got a really tiny johnson.

Ted98

Aug 26, 2017
Well, the average palm width is 8.4 cm's for males, while the average erect penis size is aprox. 13.12 cm's, so if you have like really big hands it is possible. :p
Really been liking the game so far, altough it's a reoccuring theme, I don't really mind as long as there is some sense in the story. I've also been liking the renders of this game, quite beautifully, hope this will become something good in the future.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
sins of the father yet you play as the son?
It's a cultural reference:
Deuteronomy 5:9 said:
I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me
There's a bunch of talk in the Bible about how someone's misdeeds should or should not count against future generations. This concept is commonly referred to as "sins of the father".

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
It's a shame though since the developer calls himself 'kaffekop' that the models are bland american instead of nordic. That would have made the women much more interesting! :p

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
An excellent first effort and I look forward to its development. I would also like to agree with Waffel, Nordic Models would be a plus here.

Reactions: waffel

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
It's a shame though since the developer calls himself 'kaffekop' that the models are bland american instead of nordic. That would have made the women much more interesting! :p
As a Scandinavian, I don't get what you mean.

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Kaffekop = Coffee cup in danish and norweigan. So yeah scandinavian. The women being nordic would be a major plus instead of the more bland American femmez.
But they are hot tho, don't get me wrong, and the story could evolve onto something great. It's still too early to tell but if collecting sexual energy, without ever getting any action is the main thing it would get tiresome pretty fast.

Last edited:
Reactions: cusa and waffel

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I still don't understand how they would look differently if they "were nordic", and again, I am a Scandinavian.

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes