Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
It doesn't work in 32 bits...
There is going to be a version for this or I simply forget this game's existance?

Reactions: satoshi36
U

User_32285

This program doesn't work on your computer.......... win10 32bit.

Dr. Jeepers

Sep 30, 2017
I love how all those devs try to write how original their storys/characters are ("the cast") and it just takes one look to know that its exactly the same superficial incest story we have seen a dozen times before.

I dont mind, but would be funny to see a honest "u know guys....i saw BB/MotH make a shit ton of money so i thought i might aswell hop on the train. guy wanna fuck his familymembers in the house stuff. the usual." for once.

Pics look decent, even tho it seems they live in a giant empty house with only very little furniture.
reach 0.5 and u may earn my interest.
Everything nowadays is a copy of something done decades ago:frown:

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
Damn. My first thought was that is about a cruel father from a christian church and we get some hot nun action but this is just the same old incest game with no USP.

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
Did anyone tried it already? I'd like to know if there's enough content to like it or not, at least to see if by starting from an over exploited plot he's able to write something nice.

D

Deleted member 50069

Noticed that a lot - games use the same assets over and over again.
Do they have as discount bin or something?
Or just no enough options?
View attachment 50004
Seen this shower in many games also?
Yeah, I understand that if somebody used it first it doesn't make him to be only-user, however I see you understand my pain. There are so many clothes/assets to all different models, that if somebody pay at least a bit attention to details like it, it's not hard to avoid it.
For example I haven't seen any other developer using our assets or outfits. As many told before me: customization is key.

Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
Noticed that a lot - games use the same assets over and over again.
Do they have as discount bin or something?
Or just not enough options?
View attachment 50004
Seen this shower in many games also?
I play sometimes with Daz3D. These assets are often in discount.
But there are also some Daz3D assets, that you find everywhere illegal downloadable in the internet. So it´s not a surprise that you find them often in many patreon games.

Reactions: Twistty

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I still don't get why people create visual novels with an engine that isn't RenPy. Infinite saves, rollback, hud toggle, text skip, etc

Last edited:
Reactions: malkass

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
Did anyone tried it already? I'd like to know if there's enough content to like it or not, at least to see if by starting from an over exploited plot he's able to write something nice.
Just went through it, prologue and all, and even though there's no sexual act yet (only peeping so far, nudity is present in this version) there's something here that I'm interested in.
Yes, it's another son with mom+sis game, but everyone has a backstory that you learn about and so far feels developed enough for me to want to learn more. I want to see the story unfold about the title, and how it unfolds along with the twist with the main character
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game looks good enough and I'm intrigued by the story and characters, definitely would like to see this continue.

Would like more than 3 save slots though.

Exavier

May 23, 2017
This game looks good to me. A few typos. But good English, mostly, not perfect sentence structure. Then again I'd be hypocritical to call someone out on either of those. Just happy it seems to be native English and what seems like a well thought out, interesting story. Though the raising power by getting horny as hell and NOT doing anything about it made me sad... Will have to see how it goes, no real content except a few peeping scenes for now. But that is part of the story.

MexicanoHueBR

Nov 29, 2017
Only works on Win 64 Bit?
Screenshot_1.jpg

The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows that is running. Check the system information of the equipment to see if you need an x86 or x64 version of the program and then contact the supplier

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Anyone having problem with the resolution of the game?

Ii tried to play it on 1360x768 Full Screen, but before the menu show up the resolution change it to Windowed Mode [1280x720]
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Found the problem, the "Setting Tab" of the menu generate a conflict with the launcher settings.

For those who have the same problem just go to "Settings" and "[v] Fullscreen" "Apply"

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 66 Votes