1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[VN] [Unity] Sins of the Father [v0.04.2] [Kaffekop]

Discussion in 'Games' started by Twistty, Dec 19, 2017.

[VN] [Unity] Sins of the Father [v0.04.2] [Kaffekop] 3.9 5 8votes
3.9/5, 8 votes

1. Thread
  2. Reviews (8)
  1. Twistty

Twistty The Happy Beaver Moderator

Sep 9, 2016
    cov2.png
    Overview:
    The story revolves around a young man, named Mack, who has to come to terms with both his past and his future after having lost his father during a home invasion.

Updated: 8/05/2018
    Developer/Publisher:

Please Log in / Register to view this link

/

Censorship: No
    Version: 0.04.2
    Language: English
    Genre:
    3dcg anal sex bdsm corruption fantasy group sex humiliation male protagonist milf teasing

About this game:
    Plot:
    I’m not a fan of giving too much away about the plot, as it might spoil things for you (the player) but suffice to say is, that the protagonist is a young man named Mack who must come to terms with both his past and his future as well as that of his family.
    When you start a game, I highly recommend that you go through the prologue. It sets the stage for the story and may very well contain useful information for later use.

The cast:
    There is a plethora of characters in this Visual Novel. All of which have their own personalities and quirks. They have their own sexualities. Their own dreams and desires. Their own fears and their own prejudices.

Version 0.01 introduces the following cast:

Mary Johnson – Protagonists mom.
    Nathalie Johnson – Protagonists older sister.
    Jocelyn Johnson – Protagonists younger sister.
    Sheila Harrington – Lawyer.
    Abigail – Sheila’s secretary.
    The beast – ?
    The spirit guide – ?

As the versions change I will be adding more to this list.

Stats:
    There are a few visible stats in the game, and there are also some who are hidden.
    The visible stats are as follows:

Relationship: This stat measures the relationship towards the protagonist at all times. The higher the score, the more comfortable the character is with the protagonist. This may be raised or lowered through actions on behalf of the protagonist, but it may also be raised or lowered by rumors and hearsay about the protagonist.

Mood: It measures the current mood towards the protagonist. A bad mood makes it difficult to get help from characters and so forth. A good mood …well I think you get the picture.

Corruption: This stat measure how much the character has been corrupted by the protagonist. The higher the score the more likely the character is to succumb to advances from the protagonist. These advances be sexual in nature or not.

The protagonist also has three stats, but I will not talk about them here. As you progress through the game, you will slowly learn, what they are for and how they affect the protagonist.

Features:
    All renders are made in Daz Studio at a resolution of 2560x1440. This is easily upscaled in the Unity engine to accommodate 4k resolution. It also downscales very well.
    The game itself is made in Unity.

Why pledge:
    Well, the most obvious reason is: you like what I’m creating! And you want to help me fund the continued development of this Visual Novel.

About development:
    The game will be in development for an infinite time. I have no idea when it will be fully finished but I will eventually get there.
    Being in development also means that there may be unforeseen stuff going on in the game, and I will solve them ASAP when I find them or you, my dear Pledgers, point them out to me.
    When I release a new version, it has already been tested by a select few, but that doesn’t mean, that all the errors have been weeded out. Just that most of them are gone.
    This also means, that game mechanics and other things may change during development.

I will do all I can to produce a new version every month, but as I’m doing this in my spare time, I may not be able to do so. I believe that an update, anywhere between 6 to 8 weeks is possible for me, at the moment. But only time will tell.

Installation:
    1- Extract to desired location.
    2- Click on "executable_name.exe" to start playing.

Change-logs:
    Changelog for version 0.04.2:
    - Removed testing variables, that let the game think you'd banged Marsha, even if you didn't.
    - Removed testing variable, that set Mary's mood too high, if you're not on her path.
    - The removal of both of the afore mentioned variables, means that your saves prior to the 20th of July (in the game), should work, but saves made after Mack waking up
    on the 20th will break the saves, when you begin playing version 0.05.

- Fixed the hick-up's with resolution, and full screen toggle. They now work as intended.
    - Fixed an error in the flow concerning Marsha on the last day.

Changelog for version 0.04.1:
    - Corrected wrongly initated global variable (Facepalm!).

Changelog for version 0.04:
    - Ported the Visual Novel to a new VN asset for Unity.
    - Copmplete rework of the UI.
    - Added more complexity to the story for a better story flow.
    - Initial load times are long, on some laptops.
    This happens right after the Unity splash screen and before the "Profile manangement" screen.
    It looks like it hangs, but given time (up to three minutes on the laptop I tested it on), it will kick into action.
    Once inside the game should run smoothly.

v0.03:
    - Added Samantha, Gillian, Melanie, Eveline, Gloria, Spyder, Dylan and Stephen.
    - Added music to the Prologue.
    - Corrected the spacebar bug, where it would focus on the first choice, when such a one presented itself, and would make the player select it - even though that was not the plan.
    - Corrected a major bug in the Marsha and Mack bathroom encounter, which would allow Nathalie to show up, even though she was not supposed to.
    - Corrected various typos, and probably added some - I'll have to buy a new keyboard!

v0.02
    - Added Marsha, Tamara and Gina.
    - Changed NPC “corruption” stat to “inhibition”.
    - Corrected various typos.

v0.01.1
    - Added several slots for saving, so you now have 8 saves.
    - Corrected a few typos.
    - Redid the pool scene with Mack. Didn’t really like the greenish look.
    - Made a few changes to the UI. It should now be easier to read at higher resolutions.

v0.01
    First release

If you have problem with the MAC version.
    You can fix it with `chmod 755 /Applications/MAC\ OSX.app/Contents/MacOS/MAC\ OSX` in the Terminal.​

Download:
    Win 64:

-

-

Win 32:

-

-

Mac:

-

-

-

Thanks @Moo8

3.jpg 6.jpg 4.jpg 2.jpg 5.jpg

Please leave a LIKE - if you read or downloaded something you enjoyed!!

skriveavis, LourShiti, Otyi and 355 others like this.
  2. Twistty

Sep 9, 2016
    Don't know much about this game - looks like it might be pretty decent?
    Will have to try it out!

Anyone tried it yet??? :winkytongue:

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
  3. t77

t77 Member

Apr 18, 2017
    Twisty not sure if the is link will help you with information that you are after

darkCallisto and Twistty like this.
  4. GoldSenp

GoldSenp New Member

Sep 24, 2017
    it says female protagonist but it sound like you play as a male. Do you play as a female in this?

5. supermanz95

supermanz95 Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2016
    Don't assume gender

6. Twistty

Sep 9, 2016
    STILL WORKING ON THE OP !!!
    Be Patient - Please

Still working on the game info - says so on the OP!

7. yoyomistro

yoyomistro Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2017
    Not seeing much sinning in those screencaps. Maybe someone will post some with a bit of fornication or some covetous voyeurism?

bigpenniser likes this.
  8. hopeless

hopeless Active Member

Oct 29, 2017
    :biggrin: now THATS a STORY!

ViolentPatriot likes this.
  9. GoldSenp

GoldSenp New Member

Sep 24, 2017
    Ah sorry, 35 hours without sleep makes me miss giant red letters apparently. Very sorry.

Led, Ions and Twistty like this.
  10. achtone

achtone Member

Aug 18, 2016
    plz no high fantasy bullshit, plz no high fantasy bullshit, plz no high fantasy bullshit FUUUUUUUCK!!

11. jason95821

jason95821 Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2017
    just admit it . you have selective reading issues like the rest of us
    your eyes see only what you want to see lol ^_-
    jokes aside
    am liking the sound of this game will give it a go once more cotent has been added

Led and Twistty like this.
  12. EverythingButTheGirl

EverythingButTheGirl Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2017
  13. Twistty

Sep 9, 2016
    @GoldSenp, @supermanz95 and @jason95821
    For newly listed games - it takes a bit of time to research all th info needed.
    I usually post the game, then some nice soul like @t77 - points me in the right direction. :openedeyewink:
    Thanks for the link @t77 !

14. Twistty

Sep 9, 2016
    Done - thank you!

15. Arzien

Arzien Member

Oct 7, 2017
    I like the name. Reminds me of an OST of Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain.

16. Shuchetan

Shuchetan New Member

Aug 13, 2017
    This game is not working in my x64 versions windows. Does anyone have a compatible version?

17. goatwhisperer3

goatwhisperer3 Active Member

Jul 22, 2017
    I love how all those devs try to write how original their storys/characters are ("the cast") and it just takes one look to know that its exactly the same superficial incest story we have seen a dozen times before.

I dont mind, but would be funny to see a honest "u know guys....i saw BB/MotH make a shit ton of money so i thought i might aswell hop on the train. guy wanna fuck his familymembers in the house stuff. the usual." for once.

Pics look decent, even tho it seems they live in a giant empty house with only very little furniture.
    reach 0.5 and u may earn my interest.

18. Fenix34

Fenix34 Member

Jun 16, 2017
    hey if they give an interesting enough twist and proportionate chicks (school love and cousins comes to mind) they can still be good even if they are inspired by those games. based on the pics tho, doesnt look like the proportion bit exists for this one, but i may be the minority in not wanting balloons for tits tho so.

SpecularGoodness likes this.
  19. Corn man

Corn man Active Member

Mar 25, 2017
    sins of the father yet you play as the son?

20. Boyos

Boyos Active Member Game Developer

Jun 1, 2017
    Renders are well done, however I don't like to see again this most common buisness outfit, it just have been used in too many games already.

lewdman89 and Twistty like this.