• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
What's the long term implication of the dream influence? Is it something that is set in stone or can you change the girls preferences later? What happens if you focus on one specific option vs choosing a little of everything?
Subject to change, but it should open them up to new things. So more topics = more options / girl's own choices. Focusing on certain topics might focus their preferences when making their own choices.

Nov 28, 2023
Subject to change, but it should open them up to new things. So more topics = more options / girl's own choices. Focusing on certain topics might focus their preferences when making their own choices.
Is doing all topics except for one advisable? Everything except femdom for me and with the Vice path and moral system, I like the idea of having the girls owe the MC. Him paying the bills, buying them clothes and gifts, building up power over them through gratefulness. It's an aspect of Love and Vice I don't think was explored enough story wise. The MC becoming master of the household via virtue of him not just molesting the woman of his home, but deeper emotional entrapment.

Taking away choice because the girls rely on him to guide and direct them, making them feel wanted but also diminished, lesser and in need of control. He controls how they interact with each other and him by making it so they are used to obeying and are rewarded for it.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Is doing all topics except for one advisable? Everything except femdom for me and with the Vice path and moral system, I like the idea of having the girls owe the MC. Him paying the bills, buying them clothes and gifts, building up power over them through gratefulness. It's an aspect of Love and Vice I don't think was explored enough story wise. The MC becoming master of the household via virtue of him not just molesting the woman of his home, but deeper emotional entrapment.

Taking away choice because the girls rely on him to guide and direct them, making them feel wanted but also diminished, lesser and in need of control. He controls how they interact with each other and him by making it so they are used to obeying and are rewarded for it.
Doing what you want to see and not doing what you don't would be the best strategy ;)

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
With my Vice thoughts given, what you doing for Romance? I rarely did it in Love and Vice but enjoyed it. I'm thinking from that its more a equal relationship where the MC and girls are partners vs the girls being subordinate to the MC in Vice.
More or less the same. Just a traditional positive relationship. Not much to say about it really!

Do you think you can give us a quick dev update for the next release? Can we expect the next update to release before the end of May? Looking forward to it and keep up the great work!
It should be out in a few days!

Nov 28, 2023
Awesome. The higher than average model renders and mood of the lighting combined with the supernatural plot has me looking forwards to this. The only other thing I can say I'm intrigued by for the story is Taffy Tales and Pale Carninations.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MakinWaves
5.00 star(s) 8 Votes