DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
Thx, we'll have a look!
here is the log, (and my save just before the bug if needed) I dunno if it will show any error since when I got the bug from not able to click on next cave map icon and saved the game then relaunched it it worked as it should but here is the last log after it happened and I closed the game:
(my game directory is marked as 0.2.3M because I named it that way when downloaded but I'm using your N update so you know)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AND, another log just afte relaunching that shared save and going to final boss (normal fight), after the win instead of going out of the cave I got the black screen of death again... ^^' (actualy, i'm not able to continue to play even if I auto-fight with this save, black screen after the final boss, no matter what I do)

Edit: looks like I got it working it again... after a final auto fight, I saved right after outside the mines while I was about to escape it without black screen. Don't you have a "whip it!" and a "whip it good!" option for those black screens? I'd take care of those the harsh way... :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Only thing I noticed with the update was the Spider combat in the dungeon, at times the left side of the screen would be blank and a white or black background, but come back once I did an attack. Didn't affect the game at all, just weird. Unless its an attack that's meant to cover the MC and the spider's health.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Only thing I noticed with the update was the Spider combat in the dungeon, at times the left side of the screen would be blank and a white or black background, but come back once I did an attack. Didn't affect the game at all, just weird. Unless its an attack that's meant to cover the MC and the spider's health.
Weird. We'll have a look.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes