• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Seracjuze

Jan 16, 2018
Not happening. Game is a guro game, like the first. Go find another one if that really bothers you
Actually I don't know if this is real but I've read somewhere that the creator said they plan to shift the balance of sex vs gore a little more towards sex in the 2nd game. I'd say having the "womb" status be on the main gameplay screen for 2 assumes that it will be used a lot, for which monsters would need to fill it more often. :p

Oct 15, 2022
Actually I don't know if this is real but I've read somewhere that the creator said they plan to shift the balance of sex vs gore a little more towards sex in the 2nd game. I'd say having the "womb" status be on the main gameplay screen for 2 assumes that it will be used a lot, for which monsters would need to fill it more often. :p
Hell year, also was conversation about adding variety of negative statuses... So, impregnation debuf then?)

Reactions: DaiReth

40C72

Nov 8, 2021
That's bullshit. Can't wait for this to become generic side-scroller sex game #72
The game over animations+character images and the finality of them were part of what made the first game stand out--they helped set the atmosphere for the game in addition to just being well made. Every potential hazard had a unique image associated with it; even the random fucking steam hazard that appeared literally once in an optional area had a very well-done death image
That magic and the atmosphere is lost when it's just "X has sex with Y, status effect builds up slightly" 50 times over

Oct 15, 2022
That's bullshit. Can't wait for this to become generic side-scroller sex game #72
The game over animations+character images and the finality of them were part of what made the first game stand out--they helped set the atmosphere for the game in addition to just being well made. Every potential hazard had a unique image associated with it; even the random fucking steam hazard that appeared literally once in an optional area had a very well-done death image
That magic and the atmosphere is lost when it's just "X has sex with Y, status effect builds up slightly" 50 times over
it's true for the type of games then after knockout, heroine raped and she still can continue exploration (like night of revenge), but here not, you'll be fucked to death. Like gravekeeper miniboss, 1st fun, 2nd zombe making

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
Going to sound dumb but is it possible Sinisistar can be ported onto the PS Vita? Since its built using Unity.
Its highly possible but you would need to contact PS Vita hackers to port the game over but I dont think they'd do it for free if you asked them. I mean there are unofficial GTA games to the Vita so its not impossible. But you would need a hacked Vita of course and Vita3K to test it

HazyFog

Sep 12, 2023
It's not that bad, It's still in the making and you shouldn't be so pessimistic...

Seracjuze

Jan 16, 2018
I humbly disagree. In the end it's still a hentai game, in my oppinion it shouldn't be 10% hentai, 90% bloody murder. Also, I think want they mean by the shift to more sex doesn't mean it will be less brutal in how the world works, all the sex that happens in the current demo has fatal consequences too.
The Gravekeeper uses his cum as a medium to zombifie her, the little squid things suck out her life energy, same with the large leeches, the parent leech and leech man impragnete her with eggs that if not taken care of burst out of her like an Alien pretty much, and then the giant boss leech absorbs her and breeds more leeches in her till she dies.
So I'm failing to see how any of the sex included so far would make it be like your doomsaying.
Also I do feel that it's good if not EVERY monster just wants to kill her but if some would also keep her around as like a breeding slave or whatever, possibly in the next demihuman area.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes