• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

StabYourBrain

Sep 6, 2021
Hoping for more enemies, but i wonder what the dev has planned since the other area is "demi-human", could be wolves, classy orcs/goblins, ogres, bats, many other things but we'll see...
In the first tech demo build there were already Demi-Humans in the Gallery. They appear to be more of a pig face goblin-ish variety. And they very well prefer taking the MC prisoner in order to rape and breed her repeatedly until she probably dies.. or is completely mind broken.. or both.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
In the first tech demo build there were already Demi-Humans in the Gallery. They appear to be more of a pig face goblin-ish variety. And they very well prefer taking the MC prisoner in order to rape and breed her repeatedly until she probably dies.. or is completely mind broken.. or both.
you got that demo, son?

StabYourBrain

Sep 6, 2021
you got that demo, son?
I do, actually. It features the small Zombie Level with the grave keeper boss and one boss that is no featured in the current trial version (the mother of these MP sucking little squid things) and there is an empty house that features one enemy that isn't in the current demo, just some kind of ceiling worm that eats you.
It lacks the tutorial level, the leech level and the town and the Demi-Human scene can only be viewed in the gallery, not in the actual game, also i don't think that scene was final which would explain why it isn't features in the current trial version.

(Also i don't have a premium gofile account so the file will expire eventually, so get it now)

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
I do, actually. It features the small Zombie Level with the grave keeper boss and one boss that is no featured in the current trial version (the mother of these MP sucking little squid things) and there is an empty house that features one enemy that isn't in the current demo, just some kind of ceiling worm that eats you.
It lacks the tutorial level, the leech level and the town and the Demi-Human scene can only be viewed in the gallery, not in the actual game, also i don't think that scene was final which would explain why it isn't features in the current trial version.

(Also i don't have a premium gofile account so the file will expire eventually, so get it now)
very much appreciated, friend

Reactions: Christin Eleven

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SiNiSistar2-0.2.0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Gruton500

StabYourBrain

Sep 6, 2021
Disagree, game already have more erotic deadends (for now), and future demi-humans interested more in breeding, instead killing heroine. Of course i exclude fall death, drowning etc
And 1st game was 50/50
The first game was not really 50/50. Most game over scenes that included sex, also included Rabiane dying in some form and the rest were straight up death with no sex to be found.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes