Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Ok, the lesbian sex in this case will be non-NTR content which I don't like.

Considering that I find lesbian sex boring, I don't see the fun anywhere.
Same, was considering trying it till I read it has lesbian scenes :HideThePain: Especially bad without the male mc there

Reactions: BTLD

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Same, was considering trying it till I read it has lesbian scenes :HideThePain: Especially bad without the male mc there
Well, it doesn't have those scenes yet and won't until chapter 2. But yeah, otherwise the family dynamic I've planned won't work. Sorry but that's just my plan and I won't change it, there's many other games out there. :p

Edit: Updated the developer notes with some clarification

Last edited:

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
-What a love triangle!
-You say that because of a twisted storyline, right?
-No, just the graphics are so impressive (not really) that one triangle fucks another...

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Beautiful renders and gorgeous girls. mc looks kinda weird but thats on HS2 unfortunately although he does look better than some other games I have tried.

Well, it doesn't have those scenes yet and won't until chapter 2. I'll probably add a choice to skip them but even if you don't see them they will be canon, otherwise the family dynamic I've planned won't work.

having said all that, I will pass on this one especially because it is unavoidable and I dont care about lesbian content or "technically not ntr because -all protagonists-".

nevertheless I wholeheartingly wish you best of luck on your journey and best of health.

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
-What a love triangle!
-You say that because of a twisted storyline, right?
-No, just the graphics are so impressive (not really) that one triangle fucks another...
Huh? I didn't understand 90% of that :unsure:
The renders are nice then? Glad to hear that

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Beautiful renders and gorgeous girls. mc looks kinda weird but thats on HS2 unfortunately although he does look better than some other games I have tried.

having said all that, I will pass on this one especially because it is unavoidable and I dont care about lesbian content or "technically not ntr because -all protagonists-".

nevertheless I wholeheartingly wish you best of luck on your journey and best of health.
Thank you for the kind words! Well, can't please everyone and there's plenty of games out there so I'll stay true to my vision.

Reactions: Walter Victor

iraklis1908

Nov 16, 2018
I really liked this game, every aspect of it, except one. There is no "Auto button" to advance the story normally and enjoy all the truly very well made sex scenes. Please Ruykiru, I don't know how difficult it may be, but please try to incorporate one. Otherwise great game congratulations especially as it is your first try.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ruykiru

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Like the story, dialogue & also renders, and especially the design of the lovely characters.

Only (minor) criticism: Foreshadowing of events that will happen in the future is used a bit often: future developments are repeatedly spoilered by the narrator ("summer of full of exploration and discovery", "following months were going to be quite thrilling", "chain of events would lead to a very special summer for them, one they would never forget", "unaware of the storm of emotions that would them", "sister would soon join him", "such innocent souls, if only they knew", "would soon transform into" etc). I would rather see it happen naturally than being told before: the narrator reminding the reader where the story will go is reducing tension (for me). Its different when a character is wondering or hoping for something to happen in the future, since then it's not a foregone definite development told by the all-knowing narrator, but a teaser of possible but not definite things to come (so tension is still there).

Sorry for writing so much about a minor detail that doesn't have much impact - wrote the paragraph because i couldn't really express my thoughts that well, not because its so important^^.

Anyway, looking forward to the next installment!

Last edited:

Ruykiru

Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I really liked this game, every aspect of it, except one. There is no "Auto button" to advance the story normally and enjoy all the truly very well made sex scenes. Please Ruykiru, I don't know how difficult it may be, but please try to incorporate one. Otherwise great game congratulations especially as it is your first try.
I got rid of it but I can add it back to the bottom right on the quick menu for the next version (y)

4.50 star(s) 22 Votes