Temptress_Games

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
Incest version for android?
Sorry, I didn't make a build for Android. Someone was kind enough to make an unofficial port for Android. Not sure if has the incest patch though. I will perhaps make Android versions as well from Episode 2, coming out net month.

this game has good potential and i would like to see like pregnancy content. Few games show pregnancy at the end of the game but the developer could make a change and put it on the next updates to see how the story goes.
A lot of people have requested for pregnancy. I want to add it myself. I've seen some debate against NTR, but nobody has objected pregnancy. So, pregnancy will be added. However, not in Episode 2. That'll be too quick. But it certainly won't be towards the end either. I'm thinking somewhere around Episode 4.

@Temptress_Games asked an opinion about voting on NTR, and so that is the only reason I will bring it up. But the real issue is only in how any given fetishes are implemented in the UI. There is no reason to argue about it, and there is also no reason freak out about needing a walk thru to avoid fetishes you don't enjoy. The best solution is simply to make it obvious at the decision point that if you choose option X it opens path Y. No big deal. If I want NTR or Pregnancy or whatever, just make it very clear that taking a given action will open that path, while choosing the other option will lock that path out. Everyone wins, everyone is happy, and no-one has to go down a fetish path they don't wish to experience. So I hope you will consider this implementation option @Temptress_Games, I think you have an interesting well rendered beginning of a game here. Yes there is a lot of unrealistic stuff (kind of wish there was just a parachute as the falling from the sky completely unharmed stuff did stretch it a bit far) but considering the kind of game it is, no sense getting caught up in unrealistic scenarios to much. Looking forward to your next update. :)
If I add NTR, I believe it's best to make it obvious for players during decision point like you've suggested as well. So, if somebody doesn't like NTR, they can avoid that choice(if NTR is added). I haven't seen anyone object pregnancy yet, so I guess that'll be added to the game. :)

Are you asking or know it for a fact
Episode 2 is not available yet. I released Episode 1 only 3 days ago :) Episode 2 will be out next month.

fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017
I thought the image with chick and car is a joke or maybe like screen menu poster that has nothing to do with the story... read the summary and nope... super cars, luxury yacht and all the materialistic need~ hahaha it's cool, I guess.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I'm not pro or against pregnancy, but never understand the fixation of pregnancy. Yes it's an "achievement" to creampie your target and then make her preggo with your child ... "You owned her !" ... that linger in your mind, isn't it ?

Then what after ? ... this game is VN, bring baby to the story just complex the situation. Can you handle it ? ... idk. Have you plan it before ? ... or just do this game with spontaneous plans ? ... that usually ended in abandoned'land.

It's different if the game is sand box type like The Twist or Total Seduction. You can make her pregs, born the baby, make it girl and raised up so you can fuk your own daughter. In VN, time frame is cramped. But idk, surprise me ...

Jansen

May 8, 2017
A lot of people have requested for pregnancy. I want to add it myself. I've seen some debate against NTR, but nobody has objected pregnancy. So, pregnancy will be added. However, not in Episode 2. That'll be too quick. But it certainly won't be towards the end either. I'm thinking somewhere around Episode 4.
I have no objection against NTR. :)

Reactions: Temptress_Games

tung17cm

Sep 29, 2018
I hate NTR in incest. Mothers are often used as targets for NTR. As in Dream of Desire, Big brother, Love and Submission, Incest story 2, The gift reloaded ... That is very annoying to me. I hope the author does not follow the trend of NTR into incest.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
why u dont patch the games by ur self,most of the inc patches dont work as told how to handle

Reactions: Hyped

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I hate NTR in incest. Mothers are often used as targets for NTR. As in Dream of Desire, Big brother, Love and Submission, Incest story 2, The gift reloaded ... That is very annoying to me. I hope the author does not follow the trend of NTR into incest.
DoD has no NTR. Though, there was major shitstorm when some pople suggesting it... (Like developer carred). LaS has barely any content let alone NTR. :D
Anyway, I am not fan of NTR, and my personal opinion is that if it was not intended from the start, game needs it as fifth wheel, but again... it's my opinion, totally irrelevant for any developer...

tung17cm

Sep 29, 2018
DoD has no NTR. Though, there was major shitstorm when some pople suggesting it... (Like developer carred). LaS has barely any content let alone NTR. :D
Anyway, I am not fan of NTR, and my personal opinion is that if it was not intended from the start, game needs it as fifth wheel, but again... it's my opinion, totally irrelevant for any developer...
DOD Mrs Tunner BJ Publisher , LaS Mom BJ colleague lobby

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
DOD Mrs Tunner BJ Publisher , LaS Mom BJ colleague lobby
Well, that is true, but, when we are that much in details, about DoD, it's optional, it's before any real relationship between MC and mom/mrs Turner actually takes the place...
as for LaS... like I said, it barely has any content.

By the way, this is so off-topic... so I am turning off.

Temptress_Games

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
I'm not pro or against pregnancy, but never understand the fixation of pregnancy. Yes it's an "achievement" to creampie your target and then make her preggo with your child ... "You owned her !" ... that linger in your mind, isn't it ?

Then what after ? ... this game is VN, bring baby to the story just complex the situation. Can you handle it ? ... idk. Have you plan it before ? ... or just do this game with spontaneous plans ? ... that usually ended in abandoned'land.

It's different if the game is sand box type like The Twist or Total Seduction. You can make her pregs, born the baby, make it girl and raised up so you can fuk your own daughter. In VN, time frame is cramped. But idk, surprise me ...
Pregnancy wasn't originally planned for the story. But after seeing the requests, I feel like it'll be a good idea to add it. If added, I'm pretty confident it can be handled well. I'll have to do a bit of rewrite to accommodate that though. I feel like adding pregnancy can add more layers to the story. Also, there's the fetish of banging a chick who's preggers. There seems to be a lot of debate about NTR (So I haven't really decided about adding it). But pregnancy, it looks like people want it almost unanimously. To answer your question, if it's added to the game, I have a couple of ideas about working it into the story. I'm sure it can be integrated well.

dewr

May 15, 2018
I wonder which of the characters will get pregnant first when it's introduced, if Temptress Games wants to put that you can be in a relationship with only one of the female characters with the option of being with more then one or even all of them (got to make them fall in love with the MC to the point that they love sharing him with other women) provided if you as the player make the right choices.

dewr

May 15, 2018
Pregnancy wasn't originally planned for the story. But after seeing the requests, I feel like it'll be a good idea to add it. If added, I'm pretty confident it can be handled well. I'll have to do a bit of rewrite to accommodate that though. I feel like adding pregnancy can add more layers to the story. Also, there's the fetish of banging a chick who's preggers. There seems to be a lot of debate about NTR. But pregnancy, it looks like people want it almost unanimously. To answer your question, if it's added to the game, I have a couple of ideas about working it into the story. I'm sure it can be integrated well.
I think with the women being extremely hot might have played into many of us wanting pregnancy. I suppose it is part of our instincts to reproduce with as many women as possible plus there are female gamers who have the fetish too so even if there are none on this site there will be some on others.

dewr

May 15, 2018
I have a pretty dumb idea on who gets pregnant first and why she goes along with it and that is Mrs Reigns. My idea is if the MC is a virgin and Mrs Reigns takes his virginity there are no condoms around, she isn't on birth control (maybe her husband is sterile) and rushes to get as much cum out of her as possible but as she's about to do this a part of her wants to get pregnant and goes back to the MC for another round. Now obviously pregnancy should be an option so if the pregnancy is switched one this could happen but if it's switched off she could be on birth control.

May 8, 2018
@Temptress_Games Best would be that you stick to your original plans and story, adding to much content can ruin all. Just saying. Its your game and after all, You are the one who decide. Many are mad at another developer (Dr. PinkCake-Acting Lessons) and at same time they have huge respect for him for sticking to story which he originally wrote.
I will not talk about ntr any more, I have shared my thoughts about that shit and about pregnancy well, like dewr, I am for optional pregnancy. Pregnancy should be a ultimate goal at very end of game because, only, then have sense for me.

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes