the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Sinful Delicacies EP1 v1.0
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Rodnarr

Jun 28, 2017
Good start, the mom is really hot, interesting to see where this goes.

But as some others I have some issues with the dialogue, even f its inside the MCs head.
The switch from thinking as someone being attractive/sexy to name calling (bitch)
is strange.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Interesting story and love the Mom :heartcoveredeyes::evilsmile: can’t wait for more keep up the good work Mr Dev I am anxious for more ty

Reactions: Temptress_Games

Temptress_Games

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
Interesting premise, I like the art and I think the story can actually turn out to be rather good, I was pleasantly surprised and entertained, I'll definitely be paying attention to this :)

Someone mentioned that MC praising the mom is a bit too, well, it's quite bold and he also just keeps shooting the compliments at her, not quite normal behavior, and the thoughts they keep having and how they progress feels rather quick and too soon, I personally would prefer if all that would develop gradually, slowly, i.e. in different situations, different moments here and there they could perhaps see each other in new ways. Like on the island he's keeping the brave face, protecting her and all, she could be like "I never knew that he was this brave", you know, learning new things about each other that just happen to appeal to them, traits that they'd appreciate in a lover and all, and slowly they could either fall in love or develop raw sexual attraction toward one another, or both. Slow-burn is what I'm saying, in short, haha, but that's of course just me :p But I'm not complaining at all though, I'll gladly go with this too because the story does have a lot of potential, lets hope the dev will be able to use the potential :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Temptress_Games In my opinion this was a very good and promising start, keep it up, I'm definitely looking for more, hopefully the wait won't be TOO long! :)
EPISODE 2 will be out in November.

Alchemist301

Jul 25, 2017
I have to say pretty good game. Just tried out and already looks very promising. I really like the ''rich woman in the middle of nowhere scenario'' where some shit can go down (like rape or sexual blackmail), I really hope it goes to that direction (rape can be the ''bad'' end scenario, but would be awesome if allowed to play out).

We have very little games with forced sex / rape mechanic built in (that are good games I might add), so I would really appreciate if dev would offer this option as one of the scenarios to play out.

With that being said, I'm waiting for the next episode.

In 10 score system, I would rate this game 9/10, in 5 star system, I have to put 5.

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
Interesting game should add it to the list.
Could add some ntr with the mafia ir something, and options to avoid it ofc. Is this possible for future episodes?could you consider it plz.
9/10 for the game and hope to see more of it in the future.

Reactions: Temptress_Games

W22N

Jan 5, 2018
Interesting game should add it to the list.
Could add some ntr with the mafia ir something, and options to avoid it ofc. Is this possible for future episodes?could you consider it plz.
9/10 for the game and hope to see more of it in the future.
Jesus christ.

On with the game,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Besides that couple things it looks solid, I'll keep an eye out for updates

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
THANK YOU SO MUCH. Kissing is definitely on the way in future episodes. I may add pregnancy at a later episode too.

One sister is introduced in this first episode. The MC will have relationships with all 3 sisters in future episodes.
Pregnancy and incest is at the top of my fetishes... so you'll definitely get me to follow your game if these are for sure going to happen <3

tunas

Jul 28, 2017
*spoiler* woman dresses in red is actually mom's ghost. the actual body of his mom is in bottom of the ocean with all her bones broken. the only way mc survives is because mom's body broke the tensile strength of water first (she's falling face down) and absorb all the impact. its just sixth sense twist all over again.

Reactions: Hyped

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Lol. The Lamborghini in the house kill me.

Also, who bathes in a bikini in her own bathroom?
And who thinks it is a good idea to leave someone sleeping in a bathtub?
And if there's no water in the bathtub, why would she lie in it in a bathing suit?
And then the daughter drives her motorbike into the house?

Other's have already mentioned the jump out of the plane, that really jumps the shark, so to speak.

Edited to add: Not to say it's a bad game, the renders are nice, the writing (if with somewhat awkward dialogues) is passable.
Looking forward to how it develops.

2.40 star(s) 83 Votes