ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
ok i will admit the incest and mind control tags drew me in i have not played it yet not sure if the mind control will be in the very first state so i might wait for a couple more updates

Reactions: Temptress_Games
May 7, 2017
Loved the intro of the game, plus the renders and dialogues were superb as well, though the internal monologues of the MC I feel were a bit too unrestrained and frequent, maybe tone it down a bit for the next time. I also noticed that Ciri (Ella) took residence in this game but had to get a black hair dye job, hope we get to see more of her in the next update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
It's like a poorly done version of the "Family Secret" demo except they jump off a plane without parachutes (really?) instead and magically arrive at an island where nothing of significance happens. There's a scene with some midnight cum assault via the Mc's thin long cock and another where the supposed milf bathes nude. That's it.

How does a dev come up with such a lackluster release when there's a ton of these releasing every week.

Reactions: cooldude33

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
WTF is this game?

The art is really good. The mother is simply gorgeous and the sister is hot.

But the story is all over the place. I'm curious to where you want to take things because the first episode brings us to a situation I didn't expect.

_Asstroyer_

Aug 24, 2017
Lets give the dev a chance to clean up! I'd love to see them jump off the plane gliding in a inflatable boat alla Indiana Jones lol

ssrrxxbr

Oct 20, 2017
Will there be corruption, blackmail, infidelity... in this game? or the only fetish is incest ?
Cos a rich and beautiful woman.... that the husband does not pay attention and leaves alone for months.... She has to go fucking the whole town (men, women, and even futa x'D..)

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
OK, a bit strange but interesting. Problems are things like the mom agreeing to go skydiving with MC before the trip but then bringing up her fear of heights in the plane and, of course, the whole "jumping from a plane without a parachute" thing. At terminal velocity there's very little difference between hitting water and hitting concrete and that's the MINIMUM speed they'd've hit at: to get down to TV they would have to shed significant inertia from the speed of the plane. If the plane was at a high enough altitude they MIGHT be able to lose enough inertia through drag (air resistance) but it looks more like they were far too low for drag to have much effect. Also adding to the problem is their forward momentum: in a low-altitude jump there wouldn't be enough time & distance for their forward trajectory to become ballistic so instead of falling into the water they would skip across its surface, with each impact like ramming into a brick wall at 130MPH or so. Every bone in both of their bodies would be shattered and limbs would likely be shed before their bodies came to rest. The ONLY possible way for both to survive and either to be at all functional would be to pilot the plane to a water landing - still a longshot for a non-pilot but their only hope. Of course, you could always go the "giant disembodied hand of a mythical Supreme Being catches them and deposits them safely on the ground" route...

The cars in the living room is a bit stupid: how'd they get them in there? Did they rip out part of an exterior wall and rebuild it after? Or was it the ol' "disassemble the principal's car and re-assemble it in his office" kinda thing? I mean, the place sure didn't look like Dan Tanna's pad... And how did the sister ride the motorcycle into the house? No stairs, porches, or door sills? Why would she, even if it were both possible & easy to do?

The mom keeps the right eye closed far too long in the car during the opening scene, unless she's trying to get "the spins" under control, (wasn't it just supposed to be a wink?). It's not a big thing but it IS distracting. Also, the MC's praise of his mom gets a bit too effusive at times and his turnaround from "this is wrong!" to "I need to fuck my mom!" is a bit too quick, don'tcha think?

Anyway, I do think it's worth keeping an eye on. Good luck!

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Interesting premise, I like the art and I think the story can actually turn out to be rather good, I was pleasantly surprised and entertained, I'll definitely be paying attention to this :)

Someone mentioned that MC praising the mom is a bit too, well, it's quite bold and he also just keeps shooting the compliments at her, not quite normal behavior, and the thoughts they keep having and how they progress feels rather quick and too soon, I personally would prefer if all that would develop gradually, slowly, i.e. in different situations, different moments here and there they could perhaps see each other in new ways. Like on the island he's keeping the brave face, protecting her and all, she could be like "I never knew that he was this brave", you know, learning new things about each other that just happen to appeal to them, traits that they'd appreciate in a lover and all, and slowly they could either fall in love or develop raw sexual attraction toward one another, or both. Slow-burn is what I'm saying, in short, haha, but that's of course just me :p But I'm not complaining at all though, I'll gladly go with this too because the story does have a lot of potential, lets hope the dev will be able to use the potential :)

@Temptress_Games In my opinion this was a very good and promising start, keep it up, I'm definitely looking for more, hopefully the wait won't be TOO long! :)

Oct 30, 2017
A bit Confuse before. who the hell is MC? her Driver?
the dialogue a bit weird why mc call mrs.reigns.
realize after the guy name BLAKE come out... and MC call Mrs.Reigns MOM.
(although i read overview before)

What The Fuck. i stop the game and check the Thread OP again ... bam bam bam... Incest Patch (Hell Yeahh.. )
yes yes yes this is it... strange feeling go away. lets start again.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
A bit Confuse before. who the hell is MC? her Driver?
the dialogue a bit weird why mc call mrs.reigns.
realize after the guy name BLAKE come out... and MC call Mrs.Reigns MOM.
(although i read overview before)

What The Fuck. i stop the game and check the Thread OP again ... bam bam bam... Incest Patch (Hell Yeahh.. )
yes yes yes this is it... strange feeling go away. lets start again.
Yeah, Mrs. Reigns is the Mom, MC is her son, (or without patch he's her best friend's son) and he's not her driver, they were spending the night clubbing and because he was the one driving, he didn't drink all too much to make sure they get home safely :p

2.50 star(s) 82 Votes