crashload

Jul 8, 2018
I love the game so far but please please no NTR.

And please let the MCS friend get no more action on his MOM.
It was annoying that the first Stranger with bike touched her but, The scene with Aunt was not my thing (because I hope the MC will get her too so it was a little bit NTR if this is the case)

Sep 8, 2018
This game really need a TJ scene on her back in bed. :D This would be really legendary scene, what a lovely pair of boobs. Okay okay, i'm calm. :D
Thanks to dev for his effort, he did really good job.

Reactions: luisar018

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Hey guys, quick update - Episode 3 is about 82% completed now. The last 10-15% of the artwork is being worked on right now... and there's some bit of writing and coding to be finished. (Wish February had 30 days for the first time :D ) I will update you guys with the Release Dates(according to tiers) in a very short while, as soon as development hits 90% completion. Thank you so much for your support.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017

Hi guys, I'm really sorry, it looks like I'll need another 4 or 5 days to finish Episode 3. I was hoping to have finished EP3 and started testing by today, but there's just too much work. Looks like I didn't assess the amount of workload properly while I announced that 22nd will be the release date..... It's not because of health issues, I'm perfectly healthy this time... It's just the workload..... It has turned out to be more work than I expected.... I'm really sorry about this. I know you guys are eagerly waiting.... and I want to finish it just as much as you guys want to play it... so I can take a couple days of break after the release. I've been working non stop, but the amount of work just kept adding up. Please bear with me, I'll complete it in 4 - 5 days.

Sep 8, 2018

Hi guys, I'm really sorry, it looks like I'll need another 4 or 5 days to finish Episode 3. I was hoping to have finished EP3 and started testing by today, but there's just too much work. Looks like I didn't assess the amount of workload properly while I announced that 22nd will be the release date..... It's not because of health issues, I'm perfectly healthy this time... It's just the workload..... It has turned out to be more work than I expected.... I'm really sorry about this. I know you guys are eagerly waiting.... and I want to finish it just as much as you guys want to play it... so I can take a couple days of break after the release. I've been working non stop, but the amount of work just kept adding up. Please bear with me, I'll complete it in 4 - 5 days.
Here we go again...

Reactions: Kaske11 and truerty
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes