Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Interesting story so far and I look forward to seeing where it progresses later on. The MC's internal dialogue is that of a LOL-tastic college horn dog. I'd just recommend fixing the parts where he calls Mrs. Reigns -mom- on the censored version. Maybe add in her first name once in awhile to mix it up. Anyhow, the renders are very high quality and I wish you the best of luck!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ok not a bug but wrong person, son says this SinfulDelicaciesEP1 2018-10-12 13-55-04-37.jpg and mom should say this one but it still shows son SinfulDelicaciesEP1 2018-10-12 13-54-53-37.jpg and then mom shows up SinfulDelicaciesEP1 2018-10-12 13-55-08-73.jpg

Reactions: Temptress_Games

Temptress_Games

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
@Temptress_Games I havent played your game yet but the renders look good and the story sounds interesting to me. You seem like you're taking suggestions which is good so I'll just say this. Your images are all uncompressed .PNGs and the game is way too large for how much content there currently is. I strongly suggest you embrace the wonderful world of .webp
Thank you for the kind words. And I really appreciate your feedback and suggestions. I'm looking into webpy. Thanks again for all your help.

Reactions: cloudmoon and Retro

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Interesting story so far and I look forward to seeing where it progresses later on. The MC's internal dialogue is that of a LOL-tastic college horn dog. I'd just recommend fixing the parts where he calls Mrs. Reigns, mom on the censored version. Maybe add in her first name once in awhile to mix it up. Anyhow, the renders are very high quality and I wish you the best of luck!
For my liking its to over the top. That bike in the house, the jump without parachute (all dead and there is no reason for it) and than all what happens next. The reaction is so unnatural and off ... they act like they are on some hard drugs. But maybe thats just me and my dislike for this kind of crazy stuff. I am more to grounded stories without magic, mindreading and other wires stuff.

For a first release the amount of content is quite good and the renders are mixed from great to solid (the forest and bonfire stuff looks not so good sometimes).

Will keep an eye on it.

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
For my liking its to over the top. That bike in the house, the jump without parachute (all dead and there is no reason for it) and than all what happens next. The reaction is so unnatural and off ... they act like they are on some hard drugs. But maybe thats just me and my dislike for this kind of crazy stuff. I am more to grounded stories without magic, mindreading and other wires stuff.
It certainly is over the top, just like the internal dialogue, but I just take it like many of the action movies anymore. It's not uncommon in sci-fi action, even though it is totally unbelievable. But a mystery is afoot, and I'm still interested to see how far it goes.

Temptress_Games

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
Interesting story so far and I look forward to seeing where it progresses later on. The MC's internal dialogue is that of a LOL-tastic college horn dog. I'd just recommend fixing the parts where he calls Mrs. Reigns -mom- on the censored version. Maybe add in her first name once in awhile to mix it up. Anyhow, the renders are very high quality and I wish you the best of luck!
THANK YOU SO MUCH

Reactions: Enyos

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Can't have to much kissing in any game and getting the sister pregnant is right up my alley.:heartcoveredeyes:

:)(Only in games.) :)
I can definitely get behind that, haha, I'm not opposed to getting mom pregnant either, haha nor aunt or cousin xD

_Asstroyer_

Aug 24, 2017
Just went trough it. I liked the story. It has a good flow, heavy on metaphors in some sentences but nothing too bad. Also has 3 mysteries to unveil right off the bat. The renders are nice. There are some sentences being said by the wrong character. Nothing major to fix :)

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
I hope one of the thrills could be killing someone in a very brutal way pulling nails off, flaying, choping legs and arms ? no ? ok im gonna hide now and lurk in the darkness of the site... but in all seriousness screens look very nice and story overview sounds intriguing will defo check it out at a later version :)

Temptress_Games

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
Just went trough it. I liked the story. It has a good flow, heavy on metaphors in some sentences but nothing too bad. Also has 3 mysteries to unveil right off the bat. The renders are nice. There are some sentences being said by the wrong character. Nothing major to fix :)
Thank you. Glad you liked it.

Reactions: _Asstroyer_
2.40 star(s) 83 Votes