Ren'Py Abandoned sin7 [v0.01] [MrDoC]

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Oh no... not the furries
With the way it looks (to me) it's more of a full-body cosplay outfit (look at the leggings) than an actualy furry. So, no need to worry so much.
Looks good, I'll give it a whirl.

I see Kei from Glassix, the little sister from RiC and too many blondes. Don't get me wrong, the models are great but I agree with @goatwhisperer3 aside from the fact that I prefer dark-haired girls.

@MrDoC You'd want to be careful of the content of this game. Patreon might try to axe development before you get anywhere.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
no where near enough to keep me at it im wait more content looks good i dont mind it at all every body looks good and call any body what want sweet + more

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Another dime-a-dozen patreon game with cruddy art and zero worthwhile content. Why people set up a patreon for crap like this - I'll never know. A demo with $1-$40 tiers and the first info about an update linked behind a $1 post. Absolute rubbish.
Spot on.
The navigation style drives me nuts and its just the same old, same old.

krakr

Resident Drunk
Donor
Jun 25, 2017
why do devs continually use outdated Illusion models? wtf you could steal models for HS from Hongfire. (not saying you should do that) but come on, even sexy beach 3 had better models. Some devs have good games that use the older models, but the models themselves are old & crappy, the gameplay is the saving grace. I've not played this title yet, so take my gripe for what it's worth. Them models are like 10 years old if not older. Writing better be top notch.

Reactions: secrecy and botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
this game is not any good as you get watering can but can't fill it up to water all the plants
Yeah "this game is not any good.." because one fucking thing in a fucking demo doesn't work as it is supposed to....
Geezuz!

Reactions: Centurion

gameFAN23

Jul 2, 2018
with new update now you can not get to your inventory at all so why the new items lol can not find it anywhere am i missing something here

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I'm stuck in my room, I try to leave but It says that I'm not with my clothes on, and i can only click at the bike, plant, lap top, white blinds and my bed, what I have to do to get out of there?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of sin7 v0.01
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Last edited:
Reactions: hainhq