Ren'Py Abandoned sin7 [v0.01] [MrDoC]

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
This game's house layout has the exact same layout as another game on this site... But I forgot its name... Anyone know?

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Ok liked the game sofar but i keep cheking devs page and for the last 2+ months no freeking new so i ask is this game abandonded or on hold cus with no news or any updates for all most 3 months looks like game is DEAD even the ddevs web page has only 3 suporters i wonder why maybe because he or she dosent talk or care about his or her fan base

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
its been 3 months since last patreon post (and he only has 3 patrons)

marked abandoned

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
slowly but surely im learning how to cheat ...i use to do dir<> or dir () in console sometimes id get lucky and find cheats
TODAY i found an easier way just read through script.rpy ...got a couple cheats BUT still havent figured out the rest
mc_money=99999999
mc_lust=999
still trying to figure out more anytime i talk to the girls all i can do is gift them no other talking options and dunno why?
mc_str=100
mc_int=100
mc_agy=100
mc__pow=100
cant figure out how to get the like points JUST lust so far ive mastered this game also seems to like to crash alot reminds me of pink house game did same shit
BUT this game not as bad not yet anyways..the little dots top left corner wondering what they are for and what they do,etc?
at one point the mother had an option to do a photoshoot BUT had to buy a camera AND cant buy camera UNTIL you trigger event by asking her to do photo shoot AND now that ive gotten the camera the option to ask her to do photo shoot hasnt come back again yet?
night vision appears to be useless because cant do anything when everyones sleeping

Last edited:

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
genuine kick in the gut when something this promising gets abandoned : (((((