Ren'Py Abandoned sin7 [v0.01] [MrDoC]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
171319_banner2.jpg
Overview:
You play as a Male main character that forms a contract with a demon like creature. It is a mystery to why the demon chose you to form this bond with, but by doing so, you gain unique powers that will further develop as you progress through the story and events. Currently, you live with 4 women with their own personalities and story progressions. The story progresses through the women by helping, corrupting, and/or discovering their true self.​

Updated: 12-Oct-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: v0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Win: - -
Mac: - -

171314_eve_bedsit_3.jpg 171315_talk_bed_1.jpg 171316_afternoon_chair_4.jpg 171317_undermirror_z.jpg 171318_20180713032402822.png

tblong123

Aug 2, 2017
Hmm when you have too many girls around you, you will be the chosen one to have a power corrupt them all @@

Reactions: raileg

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Wow I remember playing this before nice.

nevermind i though it was 7 deadly sins

PokeIssau

Bunny lover
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
I love the art-style of games like this one! HS 4 the win :D
I hope we can do naughty things with that demon in the previews :FeelsGoodMan: Downloading! :eazyHype:
THX.

secrecy

May 1, 2017
HS models are so nice... the first 4 or 5 times you´ve seen them.

After that, developer needs some talent to make a good game and keep me interested. Or at least have a special skill to modify default models for making them special and different. I cannot see nothing special at the pics. Same old characters. Lets see.

MrDoC

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2018
Thanks for posting my game! And thanks to all that check out the tech demo.. Looking for some good feed back for improvements. I know it has little content and I am not a fan of demos really, but wanted to get some feedback before making a ton of more content. Working hard on the first version (0.01) right now! Much more content will be in the first version.

Are the unique demonic powers used for sexual corruption?
I have a pretty good idea, but am still not 100% sure how I want the power system to work. I don't want the power system to be solely for corruption. I'd rather make a compelling story/dialogue/events to corrupt the characters. Right now, I am thinking about using the power system more for seeing additional h scenes and opening more events/quests. For example (but not limited): night vision or a zoom effect for different angles.

HS models are so nice... the first 4 or 5 times you´ve seen them.

After that, developer needs some talent to make a good game and keep me interested. Or at least have a special skill to modify default models for making them special and different. I cannot see nothing special at the pics. Same old characters. Lets see.
I'll try my best! In future releases, working with the 3rd "roommate" I plan to have events and ways to modify most of the characters in game a bit. Experiments gone wrong (or right) would be one way to look at it. I have attached a little sample to this post.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
Another nonsense with driving the cursor on the screen, in search of activity.

gromit43

Nov 16, 2017
this game is not any good as you get watering can but can't fill it up to water all the plants

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
what can you even do? i know it's the demo but is there anything you can actually do yet?
Eh, it's OK for a demo but I wouldn't recommend downloading it yet. You get to peek on some nudity, water some plants and steal a fluffy toy. I messed up somehow so I couldn't water the last plant. Lol. I missed four bedroom scenes apparently? Anyway, not a lot there yet.

Reactions: bsjfan69

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
I like blondes as much as everyone else but only blonds and a single stereotype "dark" girl isn't considered as variety in my book. ( ' -')