Sims 3 Mod Kinkyworld By Oniki Kay Discussion

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I saw this mod few months back and it looked pretty interesting. I actually got the Sims 3 cause of it ( Steam has it on sale, impulse buy) and I'm curious as to if anyone else has tried it? As of posting this, I just finished downloading the game and DLC that I could get that were optional but I wanted the features they added for the mod.

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
I played the december version quite a bit. It was fun. I even created a strip pole mod compatible with oniki. I couldn't release it because the public version was bugged and would crash(Oniki casted a public interface to a class internaly, so if you wanted to use the interface it would crash). I reported the bugs, but after months of no new public version that could support my mod I rage quitted and deleted everything.

I really can't support a patreon that takes 6 months to release a new public version when a new patreon build is released every week.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It works but sometimes the animations are very ODD. Having levitating sex above a park bench and a person comes and gets stuck trying to sit underneath you. My advice is to start one piece at a time to verify it works before moving on to the next cheat. Oh and make sure you read the mod fully so you know what it does and doesn't work with. Then follow directions EXACTLY as written or some mods won't work.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I got a Public build of this. It's the only mod that adds additional elements to the game that the other sex mods don't like rape and incest and bestiality. Honestly the Sims is an ideal framework for this kind of content but after a few hours of playing. I still wish the mod added a trainer element and more perks that are earned via training.

ikoiko

Oct 18, 2017
Does anyone know of a version of "Sims 3" download that has all the "kinky or woohoo" mods built in?