Flash Completed Simply Mindy [v3.6.0] [Sexums]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Bridgitt

Jan 21, 2018
If you are using a flash SA player, then the method is the same.
I can not "place" with the program that I use, since this selects the swf file of the latest version and the game starts, instead the files of your save once extracted from the rar is a .sol file. what program do you use?

Equalz_Minato121

Dec 1, 2017
im having trouble extracting the files. everytime i do it just puts the same thing in the folder and when i extract that it just gives me files with numbers. can anyone help me?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I can not "place" with the program that I use, since this selects the swf file of the latest version and the game starts, instead the files of your save once extracted from the rar is a .sol file. what program do you use?
You don't run the .sol file. It's a save file that the game reads.

im having trouble extracting the files. everytime i do it just puts the same thing in the folder and when i extract that it just gives me files with numbers. can anyone help me?
Do you mean the game itself, or a save you've downloaded. In the case of the game, you don't need to extract it. Simply download the .swf file, and run that with the standalone flash player. And when it comes to saves, you simply extract the archive file downloaded from here, and then put the .sol file in the appropriate location for where your OS puts flash saves.

where do i find my save file in win?
It's been answered quite a few times earlier in this thread already. And you can easily find the answer on Google as well. C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia

Bridgitt

Jan 21, 2018
You don't run the .sol file. It's a save file that the game reads.

Do you mean the game itself, or a save you've downloaded. In the case of the game, you don't need to extract it. Simply download the .swf file, and run that with the standalone flash player. And when it comes to saves, you simply extract the archive file downloaded from here, and then put the .sol file in the appropriate location for where your OS puts flash saves.

It's been answered quite a few times earlier in this thread already. And you can easily find the answer on Google as well. C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia
from which platform do you play the game? and could you share it here?

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Can someone write all possible endings and how to get them after patch 3.0.0? thank you very much
You're asking for a task and a half, man...

Hell, I gotta start over because I found a bug in 2.75 that forces me to move to the next one to see if it's fixed.

Still, go to page 7 and 11 here for most of the endings and a general walkthrough. That should help you get a few of them.

MrOmil

Apr 23, 2017
I would love to see some serious BDSM content with Cherry in a future update. Love to see that bitch whip Mindy good and maybe walk her on a leash.

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Can someone write all possible endings and how to get them after patch 3.0.0? thank you very much
I found this list but I don't know if this is all of them

1.Trash Girl After 5 years don't get any endings. Reward:+5 Fuckability

2.Internet Sextoy Do a Camwhore job over 100 times. Reward:+3 Charisma +Creativity

3.Booty Shorts Janitor Do a Maid job over 100 times. Reward:+5 Cleanliness

Froglord Endings

4.Slime Slave Let the Frog fuck you for hotel profit then lose a fight against him. Reward:+2 Strength +2 Durability +2 Prowess

5.Hotel Magnate Don't fuck with Frog for hotel profit, after some days kill fucker and accept the sinner orb. Reward:+5 Intellect

6.Frog Bride Let the Frog fuck you for hotel profit then win against him and accept the sinner orb. Reward:+3 Strength +3 Durability

7.Tentacular Fucktoy Lose against IntBeast in First dungeon during Darkly month. Reward: Hydrate spell

ShutterBug Endings

8.Prized Statuette Do Shutters requests then agree to fuck with "azzociate". Then when asked if you want to continue to work with him say yes. Reward:+5 Charisma

9.Calendar Heiress Do Shutters requests then don't agree to fuck with "azzociate". Reward:+5 Prowess

10.Third Place Do a Modelling job over 100 times Reward:+3 Charisma +3 Durability

11.Bovine Buttfuckee Lose against StrBeast in Second Dungeon during month. Reward: Amulet of Muscles

12.Splooge Guardian Do a Guard job over 100 times. Reward:+3 Strength +3 Prowess

Skully Endings

13.Demonic Overlord Agree to see Skully face then do all her quests. Later you need to win against Lil D. Reward: Flash and Fondle Seduction moves

14.Protective Voyeur Say you don't give a fuck about her face later agree with Lil D to beat her. Reward:+3 Strength +3 Prowess

15.Monstrous Plaything Agree to see Skully face then do all her quests. Later you need to lose against Lil D. Reward:+5 Durability

Shirley Endings

16.Fu-Sion-Ha Reward:+5 Spirit

17.LandMindy Reward: Disables rent payments also disables Shirley storyline

18.Not Regan Reward:+5 Fuckability

19.Impish Fucktoy Don't pay rent for 25 days. Reward:+$2000 starting monry

Chico Endings

20.Soobstitute Agree to fuck Chico later you need to get a red top from brothel in second dungeon. Reward:+5 Durability

21.Penitent Don't fuck Chico and later give him his saint orb. Reward:+1 daily Stamina

22.Top-Tier Sinner Don't fuck Chico and later fuck him over by not giving him his saint orb. Reward:+5 Fuckability

23.Costumed Cunny Do a Cosplay job over 100 times. Reward:+5 Creativity

Farmer John Endings

24.Walker Reward:+5 Durability

25.Lady Z Reward:+3 Charisma +3 Durability

26.Chemist Reward: Scan and Amplify spells

27.Zombie Sex Toy Finish request from John then get his brain from green dude in first dungeon by killing 7 shrooms guys and 1 shroomBoss(A click big violet shroom in upper half of the

map). Next agree to sleep with John after a time you gonna have to get a violet shroom(same place as boss) and all you need is to lose against John. Reward:+2 Strength +2 Prowess +Durability

28.Rauncher Do a Farm job over 100 times. Reward:+5 Strength

Seu Endings

29.Caged Tightet Reward:+5 Sociability

30.Emcee by Default Reward:+5 Class

31.BuskFucker Reward: Barrier And Chastise spells

32.Hat Wearer Reward:+5 Fuckability

Bridgitt

Jan 21, 2018
I found this list but I don't know if this is all of them

1.Trash Girl After 5 years don't get any endings. Reward:+5 Fuckability

2.Internet Sextoy Do a Camwhore job over 100 times. Reward:+3 Charisma +Creativity

3.Booty Shorts Janitor Do a Maid job over 100 times. Reward:+5 Cleanliness

Froglord Endings

4.Slime Slave Let the Frog fuck you for hotel profit then lose a fight against him. Reward:+2 Strength +2 Durability +2 Prowess

5.Hotel Magnate Don't fuck with Frog for hotel profit, after some days kill fucker and accept the sinner orb. Reward:+5 Intellect

6.Frog Bride Let the Frog fuck you for hotel profit then win against him and accept the sinner orb. Reward:+3 Strength +3 Durability

7.Tentacular Fucktoy Lose against IntBeast in First dungeon during Darkly month. Reward: Hydrate spell

ShutterBug Endings

8.Prized Statuette Do Shutters requests then agree to fuck with "azzociate". Then when asked if you want to continue to work with him say yes. Reward:+5 Charisma

9.Calendar Heiress Do Shutters requests then don't agree to fuck with "azzociate". Reward:+5 Prowess

10.Third Place Do a Modelling job over 100 times Reward:+3 Charisma +3 Durability

11.Bovine Buttfuckee Lose against StrBeast in Second Dungeon during month. Reward: Amulet of Muscles

12.Splooge Guardian Do a Guard job over 100 times. Reward:+3 Strength +3 Prowess

Skully Endings

13.Demonic Overlord Agree to see Skully face then do all her quests. Later you need to win against Lil D. Reward: Flash and Fondle Seduction moves

14.Protective Voyeur Say you don't give a fuck about her face later agree with Lil D to beat her. Reward:+3 Strength +3 Prowess

15.Monstrous Plaything Agree to see Skully face then do all her quests. Later you need to lose against Lil D. Reward:+5 Durability

Shirley Endings

16.Fu-Sion-Ha Reward:+5 Spirit

17.LandMindy Reward: Disables rent payments also disables Shirley storyline

18.Not Regan Reward:+5 Fuckability

19.Impish Fucktoy Don't pay rent for 25 days. Reward:+$2000 starting monry

Chico Endings

20.Soobstitute Agree to fuck Chico later you need to get a red top from brothel in second dungeon. Reward:+5 Durability

21.Penitent Don't fuck Chico and later give him his saint orb. Reward:+1 daily Stamina

22.Top-Tier Sinner Don't fuck Chico and later fuck him over by not giving him his saint orb. Reward:+5 Fuckability

23.Costumed Cunny Do a Cosplay job over 100 times. Reward:+5 Creativity

Farmer John Endings

24.Walker Reward:+5 Durability

25.Lady Z Reward:+3 Charisma +3 Durability

26.Chemist Reward: Scan and Amplify spells

27.Zombie Sex Toy Finish request from John then get his brain from green dude in first dungeon by killing 7 shrooms guys and 1 shroomBoss(A click big violet shroom in upper half of the

map). Next agree to sleep with John after a time you gonna have to get a violet shroom(same place as boss) and all you need is to lose against John. Reward:+2 Strength +2 Prowess +Durability

28.Rauncher Do a Farm job over 100 times. Reward:+5 Strength

Seu Endings

29.Caged Tightet Reward:+5 Sociability

30.Emcee by Default Reward:+5 Class

31.BuskFucker Reward: Barrier And Chastise spells

32.Hat Wearer Reward:+5 Fuckability
oh thanks man

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes