Flash Completed Simply Mindy [v3.6.0] [Sexums]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I've got it in the same folder as the Simply Mindy build, that usually works which is why I'm confused
That's not how it works with flash games. Flash games store their saves elsewhere on the computer. But without knowing what OS you're using, I couldn't tell you where your saves are. On Windows, it should be somewhere in C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia.

cmyop

Jul 8, 2017
That's not how it works with flash games. Flash games store their saves elsewhere on the computer. But without knowing what OS you're using, I couldn't tell you where your saves are. On Windows, it should be somewhere in C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia.
Thanks, found it. Not used to SOL files sorry

sevenatenine

Jan 29, 2018
Can someone post how to get the other two contest endings besides the one you get for winning them all? I tried losing them all and winning them all but refusing the orb and now I'm out of ideas. Every other ending I managed to figure out or look up but people on the entire internet just stopped posting how to get endings after the gloryhole update.

Also for the person asking for the PC quest. You get three parts for the quests for the blue haired teacher, dom teacher and jizzwizz in the first dungeon, and the last piece for I think Jizzwizz quest in the second.

DTruth

Jul 6, 2017
Anyone knows how to obtain the zombie fucktoy ending?
Yeah, I wrote that as Zombie sex toy - What you do is: Recover John's brain but refuse to sleep with him. After that wait for days to get 2-3 cutscenes. Just follow the instructions from that point onward to unplug John's brain.
There is list of the first 41 achievements and hints how to get them in post #210 on page 11 atm. Good luck.

Killerzzz00007

Feb 5, 2018
Is anyone having problem while combining elements to Armour in simply mindy v2.9 ? I am able to combine elements to sword but having problems while doing the same with the armour......... :(

Desan3

May 6, 2017
Mindy don't move in dungeon. Neither arrow keys or wasd don't work. Is it a bug or do I make something wrong?

Niloc

Sep 23, 2016
Is there a list of endings and how to get them anywhere? I've gotten all of them except the final pimping one (pimpyBackstab) the old fashioned way, but can't figure that one out at all.

Reactions: Brololol

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
where can I learn seduce techniques for dungeon? I got the quest to give myself to 7 ghosts but only way for them to fuck is to lose the battle or give up (and that puts me to 1 hp)

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
where can I learn seduce techniques for dungeon? I got the quest to give myself to 7 ghosts but only way for them to fuck is to lose the battle or give up (and that puts me to 1 hp)
You need to complete the quest for the red lady (can't remember her name). The quest with the ghost goes exactly like you say. You simply give up the fight for every ghost. But that quest is for a different NPC altogether.

Bridgitt

Jan 21, 2018
Yeah, I wrote that as Zombie sex toy - What you do is: Recover John's brain but refuse to sleep with him. After that wait for days to get 2-3 cutscenes. Just follow the instructions from that point onward to unplug John's brain.
There is list of the first 41 achievements and hints how to get them in post #210 on page 11 atm. Good luck.
I followed these explanations but I became Chemist

DTruth

Jul 6, 2017
I followed these explanations but I became Chemist
I think you are pulling my leg but anyway I checked if 2.9 version is bugged or something.
Zombie Sex Toy Ending - 1.Work at farm 15 times 2.Go to 1st dungeon and fulfill green guy's quest to get the Brain 3.When John offers to mate refuse him, I repeat say NO to zombies 4.Wait 4-5 days for a cutscene where John is trying to court Mindy 5.Repeat step (4) until you get 2 more cutscenes 6. Raise your stats enough to get the final cutscene 7.The End
The Chemist ending happens when Mindy "cures" him with the BLUE mushroom and NONE of the above.

DTruth

Jul 6, 2017
For anyone interested remember to click on Mindy's portrait and choose a title bonus.

Bridgitt

Jan 21, 2018
I think you are pulling my leg but anyway I checked if 2.9 version is bugged or something.
Zombie Sex Toy Ending - 1.Work at farm 15 times 2.Go to 1st dungeon and fulfill green guy's quest to get the Brain 3.When John offers to mate refuse him, I repeat say NO to zombies 4.Wait 4-5 days for a cutscene where John is trying to court Mindy 5.Repeat step (4) until you get 2 more cutscenes 6. Raise your stats enough to get the final cutscene 7.The End
The Chemist ending happens when Mindy "cures" him with the BLUE mushroom and NONE of the above.
I followed these directions and after the scenes in which John tries with me, I have no choice and in the end the part of the blue mushroom is inevitable, I can not refuse. could you please tell me in which scene I have to stop and what stats should I increase?

Niloc

Sep 23, 2016
You shouldn't be able to give the Blue Mushroom without getting the Blue Mushroom. As far as the farm job goes I think there are 5 endings.

1) Do John sub quests, sexy tiems, goto first dungeon and get purple mushroom, lose: walker + 5 dura
2) Do John sub quests, sexy tiems, goto first dungeon and get purple mushroom, win: Lady Z, +3 charisma and dura, stonewall title (+1 dura each time you sleep)
3) Do John sub quests, sexy tiems, go to second dungeon get blue mushroom: chemist, start with scan and amplify spells
4) Do John sub quests, turn down, get stats to pull out brain: zombie sex toy +2 str, dura, and prowess
5) Do Farm job 100 times: rauncher +5 strength

Bridgitt

Jan 21, 2018
You shouldn't be able to give the Blue Mushroom without getting the Blue Mushroom. As far as the farm job goes I think there are 5 endings.

1) Do John sub quests, sexy tiems, goto first dungeon and get purple mushroom, lose: walker + 5 dura
2) Do John sub quests, sexy tiems, goto first dungeon and get purple mushroom, win: Lady Z, +3 charisma and dura, stonewall title (+1 dura each time you sleep)
3) Do John sub quests, sexy tiems, go to second dungeon get blue mushroom: chemist, start with scan and amplify spells
4) Do John sub quests, turn down, get stats to pull out brain: zombie sex toy +2 str, dura, and prowess
5) Do Farm job 100 times: rauncher +5 strength
what stast you mean for "get stats to pull out brain" in the point 4? do u mean all of them? during the scenes in which he tries, he does not ask me for any statistics to increase

Niloc

Sep 23, 2016
what stast you mean for "get stats to pull out brain" in the point 4? do u mean all of them? during the scenes in which he tries, he does not ask me for any statistics to increase
At the third or fourth cut scene after turning him down for sex Mindy will talk about how he's annoying and didn't do this before he had a brain. She'll say something about stealing it and mentions stats she needs for it. I don't remember the numbers, but I know one is prowess, and I think the other is fuckability. Takes about 15-20 weeks after turning him down.

BUG/CHEAT: For timed events like this you can just refresh the game X number of times and you will get to the event quicker. If you have one of the endings/titles that add stamina, you can also rack up stamina this way

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes