Flash Completed Simply Mindy [v3.6.0] [Sexums]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes
Jun 22, 2017
Version 2.9.0 is out for patrons.
Thank you so much, didn't even know it was out that being said.

Info for the build below:

What-ho, my friends. New week, new build, new bugs, new fixes. All sounds so familiar, don't it?

The New Stuff

Everyone voted, and by a pretty wide margin Emm, the owner of the dungeon shop, was chosen as this build's focus character. So here you are, her storyline. It includes the usual shiz:

- A branching storyline that can take you in a few different directions - and I'll say now that rejecting Emm is the meatier of the two options in terms of available endings;

- Three new seasonally-sexy sleepover animations with Emm, if you decide to turn her into a lover;

- Three new endings (I decided not to make one just for plain ol' dungeoneering, 'cause goddamn are there a lot of endings at this point); and

- Two new battles.

(I abhor hints, but I'll give you this much, if you're new to the game: You can trigger Emm's storyline by going to her house in BloodOrb Forest, the first dungeon in the game. It's near the entrance. Ish.)

This is another one of those updates where you'll probably get more out of it if you've played Soo Cubus. And I mean all of Soo Cubus. Not as flashy as previous builds, but it's good setup for later stuff.

Next Week

(The bug list is fairly long, so I'm sticking it at the bottom from now on.)

The next build is gonna be another maintenance-type build. I need to give the combat system a more thorough revamp, and, that aside, I want to give the enemies more varied and interesting attacks. Some of the battles are a touch repetitive. Would also like to add in more sexy moves, because, you know, it's a sex game. I also need to go through all those old dungeon quests again, 'cause it's been a while since I looked at some of them and I want to make sure they still work okay.

So that's a thing.

I'll also probably do Jerry's storyline. It is, as I've mentioned, fairly short, and will only add two more endings, along with three more sexy-sexy sleepover animations with the poor bastard. Chances are good I'll add one or two more job animations, as well, since I'm almostdone with them all. Since the bulk of his storyline consists of gathering his body parts, this build will also give me a chance to make sure the associated dungeon quests all still work properly.

That's the fun stuff. If you just wanted to hear about the new content, you can stop here. Enjoy.

The Bugs and / or Fixes

My old friend / nemesis EventSpawn is back, and he brought with him the most bounteous bag of bugs I have seen in a while. Yay. I've been chipping slowly but steadily away at the list he threw at me, along with a few other bugs tossed at me by other folks, and / or noticed personally while I was testing. Thank you all very much for the help. I'll be doing a lot more of this for the next build.

- Decided to turn off the sparkly elemental effects that surround Mindy when she applies an elemental property to her armour. They still don't do anything, and I noticed that they now cause a lot of lag after a while. Presumably Stencyl has decided not to kill the actors properly. I'll turn it back on once the elemental armour stuff is implemented.

- Fixed a tiny bug when using the Gimme spell that would override subsequent healing attempts via items with the wrong numbers.

- Fixed the Pixie and Noodle fight. It got done broked after the last update. Thanks to a PMer (not sure you want me throwing your name out there) for pointing it out, and sending me a save file. And, yes, EventSpawn caught it too.

Unfortunately Pixie and Noodle's sexy win animation appears to have broken again, because fuck me, so next week I'm just going to make them a single image to simplify things. In the meantime, no promises that sexy-sexy Pixie and Noodle will work. (Should still work in the gallery, though.)

- Fixed a little bug that prevented the Judge from disappearing from the map screen after being defeated. Been putting that one off for months, and it was so simple...

- Changed a hotkey in the school from K to A. Missed that one last time.

- Set up the school so you can no longer expend Stamina before you've gotten past the NPC's dialogue and the sexy sprites have appeared.

- Saved Cherry from some glitchy ass-waggling during Ghostings at the school.

- Aember's class was billed as having an Intellect bonus, but it was, in fact, giving you Cleanliness instead. Fixed.

- More of a notification than a fix, but for some goddamned reason Prostituting Mindy subtracts two Stamina, not one. I cannot for the LIFE of me figure out why this is happening, but I suspect it's Stencyl-changeover-related, 'cause I like to think I would've noticed it when I was doing Soo's scenario in December. Did that job a loooooot. I'll keep picking at it regardless, though the code is... very straightforward... -1 Stamina when you click on that button... argh

- Added the Stamina gauge to the Guard job. Why wasn't it there before? Who knows. Also changed the coding on the gauge so it doesn't wonk out if you somehow have less than zero Stamina.

- Fixed a tiny bug on the changeable clothes in the Options menu. Also changed it a touch so you need to get more job endings to access all of the outfits.

- Fixed a few minor typos and other issues in the text. (And yes, Soo is red rather than pink, but 'kink' does not rhyme with 'red', EventSpawn. Gawd.)

There were more things on EventSpawn's list. Many, many more. I will jump on another handful of 'em for next time. For, now, I must sleep. Peace, y'all.

Reactions: 156_163_146_167

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
Is there any possibility to save game in sone textfile or someting? Because every time I restart my pc, I have to start the game from beginning. And that is sad.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Is there any possibility to save game in sone textfile or someting? Because every time I restart my pc, I have to start the game from beginning. And that is sad.
Flash games don't store their saves in plain text, as far as I know. But it should not be removing your saves when you just restart the PC. Are you sure you're not using some other program to clear your %appdata% of stuff, such as Ccleaner? Otherwise you could simply backup the save manually.

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
Flash games don't store their saves in plain text, as far as I know. But it should not be removing your saves when you just restart the PC. Are you sure you're not using some other program to clear your %appdata% of stuff, such as Ccleaner? Otherwise you could simply backup the save manually.
well yes, I use cclean and it auto clear stuff regularly. Can you tell me how can I manualy do the backups?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
well yes, I use cclean and it auto clear stuff regularly. Can you tell me how can I manualy do the backups?
Simply navigate to where the flash saves are located (somewhere in %appdata%) and copy it to a location that does not get cleaned, like your documents. Then, when you want to play the game again, simply do the same thing but in the other direction.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Goddammit, gonna start over with 2.9...

*sigh*

Dem endings be treacherous, yo...

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
Could someone tell me where to find the 4 pieces of the pc's quest?
Yeah, so there are 4 beasts:

IntBeast – you can defeat it in the first dungeon only during Darkly.
StrBeast – there’s a possibility to fight it during Ghostings in the second dungeon.
ChrBeast – it appears in the third dungeon only during Megahot.
HardBeast – it’s in brothel’s basement; in order to reach it you’ll need a key which drops from ChrBeast.

After defeating them you can go to some special room in the first dungeon’s cathedral and then you’ll get an ending. Enabling a bonus associated with that very ending would give you the most awesome spell in the game. Alternatively, you can lose a battle with any of aforementioned beasts. It will give you an ending and a spell, so there are 5 runs just to get all beast‐y endings.

Bridgitt

Jan 21, 2018
where i can find Emm after she's escape? in what dungeon? what mean "twixt the legs of the master"?

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Yeah, so there are 4 beasts:

IntBeast – you can defeat it in the first dungeon only during Darkly.
StrBeast – there’s a possibility to fight it during Ghostings in the second dungeon.
ChrBeast – it appears in the third dungeon only during Megahot.
HardBeast – it’s in brothel’s basement; in order to reach it you’ll need a key which drops from ChrBeast.

After defeating them you can go to some special room in the first dungeon’s cathedral and then you’ll get an ending. Enabling a bonus associated with that very ending would give you the most awesome spell in the game. Alternatively, you can lose a battle with any of aforementioned beasts. It will give you an ending and a spell, so there are 5 runs just to get all beast‐y endings.
That's... That's not the PC quest.

You know Shay in Dungeon 1? How you get her to find a piece? You gave this person the wrong info, yo.

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
That's... That's not the PC quest.

You know Shay in Dungeon 1? How you get her to find a piece? You gave this person the wrong info, yo.
Shit. For some bizzare reason I assumed that PC is the "Player Character". And the beasts’ quest is the one that people get wrong all the time. I guess I was just too sleepy that day.
As of Camwhore route, there are no point in doing any of these since there are no ending attached to it (other than just an ordinary job ending which occurs when you do one thing a lot).

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes