Flash - Completed - Simply Mindy [v3.6.0] [Sexums]

1. 4.00 star(s)

BigBiggieBig

TL;DR: Pretty solid game, keeps you coming back to discover more secrets and different paths as well as meet different characters and how to interact with them.

Things this game does well:
    - Fun writing
    - Very nice animations and art style
    - Nice variety of poses, animations, and things to plow Mindy on her journey
    - Actually interesting gameplay with dungeons that aren't a complete pushover or a filler meant to waste player time

Things I didn't like:
    - Sound Effects are pretty grating to listen to most of the time
    - Game can get pretty frustrating/repetitive if you go for all endings like I did, this is mostly due to combat animations being too long as well as dungeon quests being a little grindy, not to mention the overall grind of repeating the game over and over to go through different routes towards the end.

4/5 and honestly debating a 5/5 all things considered.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 674118

I loved this game back in the day and I'm happy I found it again. It's really funny, there's plenty of cool scenes. The art is different from most other games and it has its charm. I'm a big fan, I wish sexums would start making games again.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

akasaru

Great Game, just like Soo Cubus. Have been playing since v1.8, i think, always great. Very good animations, funny dialogue, lots of replay factor, very few bugs at this point, beautiful scenarios that change with every season. Recommended. (●♡∀♡) (・ωー)~☆
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Incombat

This game deserves much more reviews then it has. The game has tonns of content, one of the best pixel art styles i've seen, and lighthearted tone suitable for fap game. THe only con i could name is it might take a while to replay the game for some of it's endings, and they don't give THAT much anyway(besides NG+ bonuses and some bonus animation).

All in a small flash package - just try it,this deserves at least one playthrough.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

DorinusObsidian

Negative:
    This is done in flash and sometimes will crash or at times a black box can appear on spots or when things get hectic such as the big finale battle. It could be different per pc of course.

Neutral:
    There's a lot of grinding involved and you repeat the game in order to unlock the many different ending scenes. So if your not a fan of grinding this might be a little off putting to some, HOWEVER each ending gives you a bonus you can activate on subsequent playthroughs which is a huge plus.(Personally, the grinding doesn't bother me that much) Also the sexual content involves monsters, tentacles as well as 'people' so your tastes may vary.

Positive:
    There is a good amount of gameplay as well as sexual content. The storyline is quite humorous. I really enjoyed the dungeon crawling aspect of this game. The protagonist is a turbo bitch with a stick up her ass, usually I hate these types of characters but it works well for this game. The pixelated graphics are a nice touch, an improvement over its predecessor Soo Cubus.

Conclusion:
    This game deserves more recognition. The creator posts polls and updates often on his patreon and is engaging with the patreonis. I highly recommend people to try this. If you like bizzare monsters and hentai stuff then this is a sure win.

Thank you
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Pretentious Goblin

A sex-comedy game with quirky characters, funny writing and a good amount of content. Not exactly an immersive life sim like various other games though, a copious amount of sex is basically unavoidable. You just control where and with what creatures most of it happens.