Flash Completed Simply Mindy [v3.6.0] [Sexums]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Killerzzz00007

Feb 5, 2018
View attachment 3472
Overview:
As the name implies, Simply Mindy stars Mindy, one of the bit characters from Soo Cubus. She has... moved on, I guess... and needs to find herself a job. You'll need to guide her to a fresh new destiny, and watch her get fucked by weird things thousands of times in the process. Fun! The game plays similarly to Soo Cubus in that you need to build up your stats and are fighting a time limit, though there's more complexity and strategy involved. Or there will be. Eventually. It's a WIP.

Updated: 14-2-2018
Developer: Sexums -
Censorship: No
Version: 3.0.5
Platform: PC / Windows / Mac / Linux
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download:
- - - - - -
Shared and Changelog by @johnny82b , thanks!

Guide by @oldmas

View attachment 54541 View attachment 54542 View attachment 54543 View attachment 54544 View attachment 54545
Aaah there is problem fusing aliments (air-water-earth-fire) to armors in versions 2.9 and above, i am able to fuse aliments to all the swords, even in newer version its not working :( ......i am playing in internet explorer...version 2.8 is working fine :) .......... so please look over this issue wanna play the new version :)

Killerzzz00007

Feb 5, 2018
i have killed the third floating yellow beast......got one key.....so i have used it on basement to unlock the black beast..... i have killed her but it does not disappeared from its spot.....is it season based to kill that beast??.......or its a bug..... :( .........coz coz of that i am unable to unlock the fourth dungeon :( ........pls help

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
i have killed the third floating yellow beast......got one key.....so i have used it on basement to unlock the black beast..... i have killed her but it does not disappeared from its spot.....is it season based to kill that beast??.......or its a bug..... :( .........coz coz of that i am unable to unlock the fourth dungeon :( ........pls help
Wait, there's a fourth dungeon already?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I dont know there mite be having as i am stuck .......cant say it as a solid yes :( .......btw did u killed the black lady beast broo?? After the chrisma beast ??
Unless I missed a very big update, there is no fourth dungeon yet. I haven't legitimately beaten the final beast.

Ble2

Jun 5, 2017
am i the only one who got "file damaged"? i download it from MEGA and Nopy but still the same.

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
There is no fourth dungeon. There are four beasts. She doesn't disappear because she's bugged, but as long as the animation with the stained glass window played it counts. To get that ending beat the other two beasts and then try to find the window.

Reactions: Killerzzz00007
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes