Flash Completed Simply Mindy [v3.6.0] [Sexums]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
p5PRZZAlBfmwIL4sCkeUq6Q2yxNgRwxtqsl9RUcRyD9QO8oCk1gs47d1stxpTjB7_large_2.png
Overview:
As the name implies, Simply Mindy stars Mindy, one of the bit characters from Soo Cubus. She has... moved on, I guess... and needs to find herself a job. You'll need to guide her to a fresh new destiny, and watch her get fucked by weird things thousands of times in the process. Fun! The game plays similarly to Soo Cubus in that you need to build up your stats and are fighting a time limit, though there's more complexity and strategy involved. Or there will be. Eventually. It's a WIP.

Updated: 28 July 2018
Developer: Sexums -
Censorship: No
Version: 3.6.0
Platform: PC / Windows / Mac / Linux
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOADS
- - -

Extras: Walkthrough
(v3.5.0)
thanks to @Meowmaru27

Guide by @oldmasterxd:

Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Crohnaak

Aug 7, 2016
It's possible to hack sexums games? It's fun to play, but it's boring to do the same things over and over again just to unlock one simple scene.
I've tryed to use cheat engine, but didn't work.

Thanks for the upload, Dog.

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
It's possible to hack sexums games? It's fun to play, but it's boring to do the same things over and over again just to unlock one simple scene.
I've tryed to use cheat engine, but didn't work.

Thanks for the upload, Dog.
I can edit the initial state easily. I didn't play the game enough to know what is worth changing or could break the game. What kind of boosted start you want? Cash, stats, items? All of the above?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It's flash so you can minerva editor to change your saves. You just need to know where your .sol files are saved at.

Reactions: Krull and Crohnaak

trashhumper

Aug 6, 2016
Anyone else getting a glitch where spirit and intellect reset back to zero if you do any kind of training that gives boosts if they're already 100? Also, after about the 4th or 5th cycle, do the days stop being counted, or perhaps another glitch?

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
From my current game i'm almost at 100 everywhere but can't get further the forest. Npc keep asking me for thing i can't loot ... Get bothered :(

Crohnaak

Aug 7, 2016

999999 cash, plus most stats start at 10 instead of 1.
I love you, man.

It's flash so you can minerva editor to change your saves. You just need to know where your .sol files are saved at.
I hope this isn't hard. I will download this and try to hack Soo Cubus.
Speaking of this game, can you upload it? It's free and has a good content. Sadly you need to grind a lot, that's why i will try hacking it.

Edit: I used the minerva but i didn't found anything to hack my money, sadly.

Last edited:
Reactions: CuriosityStr

Caryado

Dec 3, 2016
0.9 version.

Changelog 0.9

- Added the Modelling job. Mindy gets to hang out in a bikini and pose for a weird little fly-camera hybrid. Yay? Rather than the usual two animations I tag onto new jobs, I have added four to this one, since I spent the vast majority of the time on this update just drawing new animations. So there.

Per usual, Modelling can be unlocked if you get the proper stat distribution, or if you reach the third year.

- I've also done the entire Modelling storyline! It was easier to get done since there are no lover animations involved, aside from... one. You'll see what I mean when you give it a go. This introduces three new endings for y'all to pick out, two related to the storyline itself and one from just Modelling a bajillion times. (It's kinda related as well. I guess.)

Also? Also? The new goddamned NPC has animations during cut scenes. ShutterBug is such an excitable guy. One down... a lot to go.

- Added three new seasonal animations for Farmer John, finishing up all his sexy stuff.

- Added the other Farming animation for MegaHot (I honestly can't remember if I ever announced the other one for MegaHot, but... it's there, so maybe there are two new ones?)

- Changed the combat background for the church. It now looks better than a fuckin' brick wall, though I'm still not in love with the new one. Still. God I hated that old background.

Last edited:

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Thanks a lot.
Still need a full wakthrougth because i get all the jobs, but only first dungeon. And unable to go further :(

Jumbo

Feb 2, 2017
Nah its easy just read what npcs says.
You have 3 ending with landlord (frog), one from doing nothing after 5 years(200 days in game) and one from doing the photos storyline thats all i have right now. Also if you don't have money and sleep on street for some days you get a quest for old lady.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Got 2 ending to the previous version right now, and i have to do ti again ?
Damn...
Game mix a boring time to grind and a nice time to discover new scenes.... BITCH

Caryado

Dec 3, 2016
The 1.0.5 version, just bugfixes it seems.

1.0 Changelog

- Two new Ghostings animations for Camwhore;
- Two new Ghostings animations for Farmer;
- Two new MegaHot animations for Guard, one of which might be my favourite animation thus far (Mindy don't take no shit while she's eating ice cream);
- Six new animations for Gloryhole, which just finished the job up; and
- Four new animations (MegaHot and Ghostings) for Mascot.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes