• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I seem to be having a problem.. There is no gym marker on my map. Yes, it was constructed and also even the jogging girl is there, but I can't access it at all. Is there something specific I have to do to be able to get access?
You have to go to the gym from your office click on check spa then on gym it's not on map only the spa is

Reactions: zaqrwe

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I seem to be having a problem.. There is no gym marker on my map. Yes, it was constructed and also even the jogging girl is there, but I can't access it at all. Is there something specific I have to do to be able to get access?
When you are in your office and it gives you the option to visit your spa click it and select visit gym.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
When you are in your office and it gives you the option to visit your spa click it and select visit gym.
You have to go to the gym from your office click on check spa then on gym it's not on map only the spa is
Thanks dudes. Damn, it was only under 'check spa' option, not under 'visit spa', so the only moment I could go there was right after lunch.. This really should be more exposed.

Also another question - do some parts of main quest only show after I complete all the blue ones? Because I read the guide and there were things about buying new house, yet the last main quest I had was to take loan.

There were also texts sometimes "xxx will be only avaible in next update", yet guide is mentioning that there should indeed be more content. Are those just old leftover messages?

I admit this game can get really confusing for the newcomers like me.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Thanks dudes. Damn, it was only under 'check spa' option, not under 'visit spa', so the only moment I could go there was right after lunch.. This really should be more exposed.

Also another question - do some parts of main quest only show after I complete all the blue ones? Because I read the guide and there were things about buying new house, yet the last main quest I had was to take loan.

There were also texts sometimes "xxx will be only avaible in next update", yet guide is mentioning that there should indeed be more content. Are those just old leftover messages?

I admit this game can get really confusing for the newcomers like me.
It's kind of hard for me to tell how far you are in game. I take it you haven't bought the new house yet, have you built the pill lab and started collecting the 1 million a week buy selling blue pills, you will need 5 million the buy new house when you have that much money Brent will come to office to see you and show the house, are you playing game version 18.1

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
It's kind of hard for me to tell how far you are in game. I take it you haven't bought the new house yet, have you built the pill lab and started collecting the 1 million a week buy selling blue pills, you will need 5 million the buy new house when you have that much money Brent will come to office to see you and show the house, are you playing game version 18.1
I'm not sure if I'm doing everything in correct order. So far I gave second kids to two woman at house and one works in the hospital as dentist. The neighbour Paola is also pregnant. I completed the gym and pill lab, so Ema and Jacob are there, just took first payment for the pills and am building swimming pool.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I'm not sure if I'm doing everything in correct order. So far I gave second kids to two woman at house and one works in the hospital as dentist. The neighbour Paola is also pregnant. I completed the gym and pill lab, so Ema and Jacob are there, just took first payment for the pills and am building swimming pool.
Okay your on the right path when you hit 5 million you will auto call Brent from office and tell him you need a bigger house. Did you bring Anna and Moko with you ? As far as the loan thing goes I have done play thru taking loan and some not doesn't seem to make much difference sometimes I take it pay it back right away to clear it off list.

Last edited:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I have to admit I almost gave up on this game since it's been quite a while since the last update came out. Glad to see it's still alive and being worked on.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I was kind of hoping the game would have been converted to widescreen. At least 1920x1080. I have seen a lot of games coming out in 4K recently with better computers being used by developers.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
On the TV? Unfortunately not. It's not me doing them. But I also like them.
a couple more questions .. please ... well ok i have a ton actually :LOL:
1.) pertaining to Ema ... my MC has had sx with her .. from the 2nd(day) to the 10th(day) .. will the MC ever get her pregnant again ... cause her day is the 2nd .. but nothing was mentioned about her . except repeatable sex ... i was hoping for more
2.)are you planing on more girls being bi ... cause you started with 2 .. then 4 and now it seems there are 6 ... is that not too many or .. i mean it is upto you ... but damn thats an awful alot .. when the MC wants sex at times there to busy with each other he is left out in the cold :(

please don't get me wrong ... its just seems to me you started this game with a harem in mind .. and its taking some turns from being a man's harem .... honestly it is starting to feel more like Moko's harem :unsure:

Reactions: Fauno36

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
a couple more questions .. please ... well ok i have a ton actually :LOL:
1.) pertaining to Ema ... my MC has had sx with her .. from the 2nd(day) to the 10th(day) .. will the MC ever get her pregnant again ... cause her day is the 2nd .. but nothing was mentioned about her . except repeatable sex ... i was hoping for more
2.)are you planing on more girls being bi ... cause you started with 2 .. then 4 and now it seems there are 6 ... is that not too many or .. i mean it is upto you ... but damn thats an awful alot .. when the MC wants sex at times there to busy with each other he is left out in the cold :(

please don't get me wrong ... its just seems to me you started this game with a harem in mind .. and its taking some turns from being a man's harem .... honestly it is starting to feel more like Moko's harem :unsure:
1. Ema is not yet pregnant because I had to implement sex scenes first and now we have them. She is ready to have a kid.. maybe next time when she is in the update.
2. Lesbian (bi) should to be optional, but I didn't have time to implement the choice. Moko and Naomi are hard bi, but the rest will be optional and I will give a choice to the player to select if certain girls can be bi or not.... this will be implemented soon.
Before anything happen, the girl will ask you if you think that she can have fun with another girl and you will choose yes or not.

Last edited:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
1. Ema is not yet pregnant because I had to implement sex scenes first and now we have them. She is ready to have a kid.. maybe next time when she is in the update.
2. Lesbian should to be optional, but I didn't have time to implement the choice. Moko and Naomi are hard bi, but the rest will be optional and I will give a choice to the player to select if certain girls can be bi or not.... this will be implemented soon.
Like before anything happen the girl will ask you if you think that she can have fun with another girl and you will choose yes or not.
I take some options regarding the 2nd point could be Anna and Ema, if I remember what happened back at the beach. Perhaps Hanna and Sasha from the spa as well.

Reactions: ImperialD

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
Are those other business we get to own already set for us to buy them or are they later on ?
Only Gym and Swimming pool are implemented. The rest in future update.

I take some options regarding the 2nd point could be Anna and Ema, if I remember what happened back at the beach. Perhaps Hanna and Sasha from the spa as well.
Moko+Naomi+Maria+MC, Ema+Anna+MC, Rebaca+Moko+MC ... that is on my list up to now. I will not implement a lot of them, because I have a lot of girls to be done, but if someone likes it, he/she will have fun with them.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
2. Lesbian should to be optional, but I didn't have time to implement the choice. Moko and Naomi are hard bi, but the rest will be optional and I will give a choice to the player to select if certain girls can be bi or not.... this will be implemented soon.
Like before anything happen the girl will ask you if you think that she can have fun with another girl and you will choose yes or not.
well you forgot to add Maria to the hard bi .. she states that from when she 1st meets the MC .

Reactions: ArDZer
3.80 star(s) 91 Votes