Dec 5, 2018
I am having a Naomi problem, if i have the 3 way with Moko i never get the trigger to move, if i don't have it i will move almost immediately.
Any ideas?
This is on 18.1

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I am having a Naomi problem, if i have the 3 way with Moko i never get the trigger to move, if i don't have it i will move almost immediately.
Any ideas?
This is on 18.1
:unsure: That makes no sense I've had more that one 3 way with them even knocked them up at that time never had problem moving. Did you get one of them pregnant and try and move then, neither can be when you move. What are you playing on computer or phone.

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
:unsure: That makes no sense I've had more that one 3 way with them even knocked them up at that time never had problem moving. Did you get one of them pregnant and try and move then, neither can be when you move. What are you playing on computer or phone.
yup i've had like 5 or 6 3ways with them also .. even knocked them both up one , one day and the other the next day
:LOL:

Reactions: wookie ookie

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Not sure what I did wrong with Teodora's story. She had the first kid but for some reason I haven't seen her in the game since then. I thought I picked all the right choices to get her back in the story.

It's also kind of disappointing that with the amount of time that has passed when the last update to this one there is no story progression with the mayor storyline. Hopefully we don't have to wait another 6 months to a year to see a lot of the storylines updated. We can't even have any sex with Betty and that's been the same since the game started. Plus, the fact when you catch Moko, Naomi and Maria with the strapons nothing happens. Just the one still image and that's it. I doubt we will ever see the MC start a sexual relationship with Anna's mom. Moko gets more action with Naomi than the MC does.

Guess I'll just have to check back on the game in a couple of years to see if anything has finally been updated.

Reactions: CircaAD

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
So.. I'm nearing the end of current content, I only have 'sasha repeatable sex', 'wait for Alina to give birth' and 'make Naomi pregnant', but I feel like I missed a couple of things. Can anybody explain those:

1. Teodora - after the first kid, there was only one call, when I fucked her during the night. She supposedly got pregnant (the animation fired), but there was no further contacts, and it was in act 2, so now is more than in-game month later. Did I screw something with her, or was it end of current content?

2. Mini guide says that you can have 2 kids with Ema, and at this point I can talk to her during day to make her visit at night. Nothing changes during a scene, so is it now only random chance now of impregnating her? this is as intended, for now kid only from act 1

3. Still can't get Naomi pregnant. So far I was lucky once to find her in her room alone, but usually the threesome with Moko and Maria interrupts basically every evening contacts. And if not that, her bedroom is just empty. Any workarounds there? This is driving me nuts, because I can't unlock rest of Moko scenes before she gets the second kid. apparently this was matter of bad luck, I kept trying and finally RNG gods showed some mercy

4. I didn't do it, but there was an option to keep the gang. How can this even be profitable? I mean' you're losing 250k/week, and all income I could muster so far is barely about 53k.

edit: 5. I told Elena I'm okay with sharing, yet I still can only meet her solo. I take it threesome with the friend is non-repeatable for now?

Last edited:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Not sure what I did wrong with Teodora's story. She had the first kid but for some reason I haven't seen her in the game since then. I thought I picked all the right choices to get her back in the story.

It's also kind of disappointing that with the amount of time that has passed when the last update to this one there is no story progression with the mayor storyline. Hopefully we don't have to wait another 6 months to a year to see a lot of the storylines updated. We can't even have any sex with Betty and that's been the same since the game started. Plus, the fact when you catch Moko, Naomi and Maria with the strapons nothing happens. Just the one still image and that's it. I doubt we will ever see the MC start a sexual relationship with Anna's mom. Moko gets more action with Naomi than the MC does.

Guess I'll just have to check back on the game in a couple of years to see if anything has finally been updated.
I just wait till the 9th of the month or close there abouts and call her. She askes you to come help her with paperwork and you end up banging her in bed right next to her hubby while he sleeps.

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
So.. I'm nearing the end of current content, I only have 'sasha repeatable sex', 'wait for Alina to give birth' and 'make Naomi pregnant', but I feel like I missed a couple of things. Can anybody explain those:

1. Teodora - after the first kid, there was only one call, when I fucked her during the night. She supposedly got pregnant (the animation fired), but there was no further contacts, and it was in act 2, so now is more than in-game month later. Did I screw something with her, or was it end of current content?

2. Mini guide says that you can have 2 kids with Ema, and at this point I can talk to her during day to make her visit at night. Nothing changes during a scene, so is it now only random chance now of impregnating her?

3. Still can't get Naomi pregnant. So far I was lucky once to find her in her room alone, but usually the threesome with Moko and Maria interrupts basically every evening contacts. And if not that, her bedroom is just empty. Any workarounds there? This is driving me nuts, because I can't unlock rest of Moko scenes before she gets the second kid. apparently this was matter of bad luck, I kept trying and finally RNG gods showed some mercy

4. I didn't do it, but there was an option to keep the gang. How can this even be profitable? I mean' you're losing 250k/week, and all income I could muster so far is barely about 53k.

edit: 5. I told Elena I'm okay with sharing, yet I still can only meet her solo. I take it threesome with the friend is non-repeatable for now?
Ema can only have 1 kid in 18.1

Reactions: zaqrwe

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I just wait till the 9th of the month or close there abouts and call her. She askes you to come help her with paperwork and you end up banging her in bed right next to her hubby while he sleeps.
I did that, but for some reason I haven't received any phone call or had her show up in the office to say she is pregnant again. Now she basically isn't in the game anymore and there is no option to call her from the office either.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
One thing I do find somewhat annoying is when certain women get pregnant, they disappear from the game until after the birth. Such as Julia and Teodora. You can't contact them at all and visit them to have sex when they are pregnant. If fact, I noticed that the only one you can fuck when she is pregnant is Anna. It would be nice to see that with all of them. Even Moko gets to have "fun" with Naomi when pregnant, but the MC can't. What's the point of having pregnancy in the game if the MC can't have sex with them during it. It should at least be an option for those of us that like that in a game.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
I did that, but for some reason I haven't received any phone call or had her show up in the office to say she is pregnant again. Now she basically isn't in the game anymore and there is no option to call her from the office either.
Same thing here. So it should be like that or is this some kind of bug?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
One thing I do find somewhat annoying is when certain women get pregnant, they disappear from the game until after the birth. Such as Julia and Teodora. You can't contact them at all and visit them to have sex when they are pregnant. If fact, I noticed that the only one you can fuck when she is pregnant is Anna. It would be nice to see that with all of them. Even Moko gets to have "fun" with Naomi when pregnant, but the MC can't. What's the point of having pregnancy in the game if the MC can't have sex with them during it. It should at least be an option for those of us that like that in a game.
well Anna is the MC's 1st real love .. well and sex partner ;)
and you have to remember Teodora & Julia are both involved with other men ... Teodora is married ... and Julia has a boyfriend ... so that why you don't see them as much as you want to start with .. but with Teodora .. her husband hates sex .. so you end up having sex with her anytime you want after her 2nd baby ;)
and Moko is bi .. so she enjoys sex with both sexes ( M/F ) anytime she's in the mood .. which is like 99% of the time :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ssato243

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
but with Teodora .. her husband hates sex .. so you end up having sex with her anytime you want after her 2nd baby ;)
But how did you get to that point? There were no further options of contacting her nor any info after this one call to 'help with papers' aka nighttime sex. And it's been many weeks in my game since.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
But how did you get to that point? There were no further options of contacting her nor any info after this one call to 'help with papers' aka nighttime sex. And it's been many weeks in my game since.
well its about a month game time ... after she has the 1st baby ... you call her from the spa :unsure:
i can show some screenshots if you need them ;)

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well its about a month game time ... after she has the 1st baby ... you call her from the spa :unsure:
i can show some screenshots if you need them ;)
ok after checking my screenshots .. it was 4 days after she has the 1st baby that you call her from the spa :unsure:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok after checking my screenshots .. it was 4 days after she has the 1st baby that you call her from the spa :unsure:
but remember her day is the 9th .. so i usually wait till the next month on the 9th to call her .. yeah i wanna knock her up with a 2nd baby :love:

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
but remember her day is the 9th .. so i usually wait till the next month on the 9th to call her .. yeah i wanna knock her up with a 2nd baby :love:
I mean, did you even read what I wrote? I had that call after the first baby. To "help with documents". Once. And never again. It was somewhere in Act 2, now I'm in act 3 like a two in game months later, and the call option is not here, it never was after that one time. As I was saying there is no opportunity to contact her any further after I had the call and nighttime sex on the bed.

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
I mean, did you even read what I wrote? I had that call after the first baby. To "help with documents". Once. And never again. It was somewhere in Act 2, now I'm in act 3 like a two in game months later, and the call option is not here, it never was after that one time. As I was saying there is no opportunity to contact her any further after I had the call and nighttime sex on the bed.
Send me your save in PM and I will check. Could be a bug, or something else.

3.90 star(s) 92 Votes