euhn707

Dec 19, 2018
I think that event is just broken in 2.7a because that's the same thing that happened to me. Seems to work in 2.7b properly though.

I transfered my save to 2.7b and completed the mission then transfered my save back to 2.7a, though I'm unsure if it will mess anything up in doing so. I haven't played much since I finished the mission.

Thank you, I will try to transfer the save, if it does not work out, then all right.
And happy New Year to all!

Reactions: Seth_Bloodmoon

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
any chance the devs will come back and resume working on their game or have they been working on a new game? I kinda liked this game , wouldn't want to let all these working hours of a great game go to waste.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
any chance the devs will come back and resume working on their game or have they been working on a new game? I kinda liked this game , wouldn't want to let all these working hours of a great game go to waste.
I don't know that much, I think I read from this discussion that the main devs did leave for some reason and someone else took over, and that he loves "breaks".
I would say if someone like that took over, than the chances are very low.

Dimmuborrgir

Jul 12, 2018
There has not been an update for this game since august i think? So unless a miracle happen, this is sadly over. Like i said earlier somebody is supose to do another game like this one, using the same assets starting 2019 but... will see how thats goes.

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
guys, any suggest for any game with gameplay just like this game ? (Of course with less bugs than this one) :))

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
i don't get it, why they left it? honestly it was a good game, the art was.. quite good im not saying 10/10 but 8/10 animations? same...

Clothes? great.. i loved it.

But today i found it was Abandoned? why?.. what happened?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
i don't get it, why they left it? honestly it was a good game, the art was.. quite good im not saying 10/10 but 8/10 animations? same...

Clothes? great.. i loved it.

But today i found it was Abandoned? why?.. what happened?
Basically the most recent set of devs were scamming the patreon campaign, and eventually decided it wasn't worth keeping up with the mess of code that they had for the money they were getting. And even now there's still over $3k a month on that patreon, so I assume that a lot of people aren't paying attention to it.

Hell, they didn't seem to care that much a long while ago when there were still relatively consistent updates. Like bugs that were left in for over a year after original reporting, and not even addressed at all.

LezPlaGrrrlz

May 17, 2018
Hi, it's me again, thanks to everyone who helped with the bug, but now a new problem.
After Alisa was taken, I went to a bar, a dialogue with a barmaid, etc. began there, but the joke was that she gave me a phone tracker, but I don’t have it, I can’t find it anywhere.
They said to look in the wardrobe - it is empty.
In general, who knows, please help, thanks in advance!
P.S. Version of the game 2.7a
Unfortunately there is no easy fix for this , but I can give you some does and don'ts that will help you with this quest . First off it is completable in V2.7a but your game may be broken without you realizing that it is or how you broke it , once its broke no matter how many restarts or new games you try broke is broke so you have to delete that copy and download a new one . The 2 biggest things that will prevent you from finding the cell-phone tracker in your inventory are 1. You used the Jump To Event option available through the SPONGEBOB cheat , this absolutely breaks your game . 2. You had SPONGEBOB active when she gave you the Tracker , you may or may not have noticed , if SPONGEBOB is active when you open your character sheet the format is different than when SPONGEBOB is closed , it literally covers your inventory with an overlay that prevents the Tracker from being dropped into your inventory and while the rest of game and quest will still play out the Alice / recue is permanently broke . One last thing that most aren't aware of is that if you use the camera to take more than 2 pictures of the same girl it will also prevent you from completing this and other quest . My advise to anyone who uses any of the cheats even if its a one time thing like picking more cash or girls at the start , at the end of the day once it auto-saves LOG OFF and back on without activating a cheat , cheats are still actively up even when your not directly using them .

Reactions: euhn707

LezPlaGrrrlz

May 17, 2018
So i can no longer set my stats if i use spongebob
You can still change stats appearances and all the things SPONGEBOB lets you do ( other than using the Jump to Event option ) , it just that when you finish that day you need to log off at the start of the next day and log back in with out activating any cheats and then just play like you normally would until u want to use a cheat again. Just remember after using one to deactivate it at the being of the next day .

Pulalau

Sep 19, 2017
You can still change stats appearances and all the things SPONGEBOB lets you do ( other than using the Jump to Event option ) , it just that when you finish that day you need to log off at the start of the next day and log back in with out activating any cheats and then just play like you normally would until u want to use a cheat again. Just remember after using one to deactivate it at the being of the next day .
so i still can upgrade my skill on change the girls staturs right?

Dimmuborrgir

Jul 12, 2018
Speaking of, do we have a full list of thing added/changed from 2.7a to 2.7b? Also when exactly can you have something happen in the downtown area? I know you need to be Mc but i never had anything there.

LezPlaGrrrlz

May 17, 2018
Speaking of, do we have a full list of thing added/changed from 2.7a to 2.7b? Also when exactly can you have something happen in the downtown area? I know you need to be Mc but i never had anything there.
The only thing available in the downtown area that actually works is the MC nurse quest at the hospital .

LezPlaGrrrlz

May 17, 2018
i trie but i can't can you me more specific small talk
My apologies if my previous post mislead you . If your using SPONGEBOB to change your girls and you log off and back on and the changes are not there, than you logged off too soon . The time to log off is not at the end of the day you made the changes but at the being of the next day after the changes were made . Good luck :)

euhn707

Dec 19, 2018
Hello people, do not tell me what the game engine is?
Tell me more similar games like on this engine and on others, thanks in advance!

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes