sethhh

Mar 11, 2018
People, help, yes, I understand that this game has already been forgotten, but I still need help. In general, when you first start the game, everything is fine, without bugs, etc., but when I restart the game, there is such a bug (on the screen).
Played without cheats.
Climbed the entire Internet about this is not said anywhere, maybe someone here will help?
I will be very grateful in advance!
View attachment 201741
Dostum bu hata version'dan kaynaklı bir durum senin bilgisayarın ile bir alakası yok bu hatayı 2.7 versiyonu oynayan herkes yaşıyor sana önerim diğer bir version çıkana kadar Simbro v2.6'yı kullanman.

LezPlaGrrrlz

May 17, 2018
People, help, yes, I understand that this game has already been forgotten, but I still need help. In general, when you first start the game, everything is fine, without bugs, etc., but when I restart the game, there is such a bug (on the screen).
Played without cheats.
Climbed the entire Internet about this is not said anywhere, maybe someone here will help?
I will be very grateful in advance!
View attachment 201741
I believe someone address this problem at the bottom of page 54 sorry for being techno challenged or I would try to explain it tho if I remember correctly this a 2.7b issue, I'm sure if you scroll up some you can find a 2.7a version, it works much better 2.7b is total trash

Reactions: euhn707 and Cirro84

TowerCrow

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Why do you guys like Simbro? Even though it's ugly af, I enjoy Simbro for its somewhat systemic gameplay. It's something that is hard to find in most games on the scene.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Can somebody pls list all the bugs of 2.7a which seemed to be fixed (for real) in 2.7b, and those of 2.7b which are a nag (old or new ones)?? Pls only post when you played through the game and did / did not experience them.
Because tbh I'm not sure I can trust official changelogs on this. Should be collected and mentioned somewhere too, maybe in spoiler in OP.
And yeah, download for older version 2.7a should be added to OP for the time being, with advice that this version seems less buggy. Else people will hop in asking about that stuff for the next few pages.
/2¢

Reactions: TowerCrow

Dimmuborrgir

Jul 12, 2018
Why do you guys like Simbro? Even though it's ugly af, I enjoy Simbro for its somewhat systemic gameplay. It's something that is hard to find in most games on the scene.
I really like the brothel management part, even if simple. That shit seem so hard to find in other games for some reason... I like having a lots of customisation for the girls and being able to make some from anime/games. Im an old nerd, seeing Tifa gangbang is priceless in my eyes

Reactions: TowerCrow

TowerCrow

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I really like the brothel management part, even if simple. That shit seem so hard to find in other games for some reason... I like having a lots of customisation for the girls and being able to make some from anime/games. Im an old nerd, seeing Tifa gangbang is priceless in my eyes
I dig the brothel management and character customization too. Another game with good brothel management gameplay is . Unfortunately, it's even uglier than Simbro and doesn't have character customization either.

Dimmuborrgir

Jul 12, 2018
I dig the brothel management and character customization too. Another game with good brothel management gameplay is . Unfortunately, it's even uglier than Simbro and doesn't have character customization either.
Apparently, Boombanhoe who is making Pimp Clicker that used the same assets as this, is gonna start working on Pimp City, wich SHOULD be like Simbro he said... we can only hope.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
So... I can't find the debug button on the Staff page... and I know I entered the code because I can access the Events page...
If my guess is correct, your are playing v2.7b.
It is a very bugged version, including cheats not working. That's why above a link to 2.7a was added again (should be added to OP).

Reactions: TheDistur6edGuy

Sagranda

Dec 27, 2018
Hello there,
maybe someone here could help me with a bit of a problem I'm having with the game.
It's a weird issue that doesn't make any sense to me.
I downloaded the versions 2.4b and 2.5a, both .swf files, and v2.7a as a .exe from this thread.
I tried to open them with Edge and different kind of .swf players (side question: Is there even a good .swf player out there?), but whenever I tried to click the "End Day" button it won't register and therefor won't let me proceed. It still lightens up when I hover over it, but nothing happens. The same problem occurs with the v2.7a .exe.

I searched a bit online and this seemed to happen every time I try to play a version below v2.7b, which runs just fine (no matter if as .swf, online on Chrome/Edge or as .exe).
Then I found the v2.3b version on Newground, which also runs without problems on Chrome/Edge. I downloaded the .swf file from Newground, opened it with Edge and voila, no problems.
So it seems that only versions between 2.3b and 2.7b won't let me proceed.

Does anyone have an idea as for why I can't click the "End Day" button on those versions and how to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

euhn707

Dec 19, 2018
Hi, it's me again, thanks to everyone who helped with the bug, but now a new problem.
After Alisa was taken, I went to a bar, a dialogue with a barmaid, etc. began there, but the joke was that she gave me a phone tracker, but I don’t have it, I can’t find it anywhere.
They said to look in the wardrobe - it is empty.
In general, who knows, please help, thanks in advance!
P.S. Version of the game 2.7a

Seth_Bloodmoon

Mar 9, 2018
Hi, it's me again, thanks to everyone who helped with the bug, but now a new problem.
After Alisa was taken, I went to a bar, a dialogue with a barmaid, etc. began there, but the joke was that she gave me a phone tracker, but I don’t have it, I can’t find it anywhere.
They said to look in the wardrobe - it is empty.
In general, who knows, please help, thanks in advance!
P.S. Version of the game 2.7a
I think that event is just broken in 2.7a because that's the same thing that happened to me. Seems to work in 2.7b properly though.

I transfered my save to 2.7b and completed the mission then transfered my save back to 2.7a, though I'm unsure if it will mess anything up in doing so. I haven't played much since I finished the mission.

Reactions: euhn707
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes