Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
oh so the game has a new ownership, i honestly didnt know that
Yeah, Marune was the old dev of it, but he got bored and it the game landed in the hands of someone else. Marune was pretty good with communication and updating the game, the people in charge now are absolute garbage.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Yeah, Marune was the old dev of it, but he got bored and it the game landed in the hands of someone else. Marune was pretty good with communication and updating the game, the people in charge now are absolute garbage.
I mean if it makes everyone feel better they went from making over 10k a month to 3k and dropping daily patrons

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I mean if it makes everyone feel better they went from making over 10k a month to 3k and dropping daily patrons
Once If an update hits, there will be a massive influx of patrons. That's been the case for a while now.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
how do you buy another floor? ive been playing this game since the beginning of the year off and on and could never figure out how.
After you get enough reputation (idk the number) you should get the first visit from the police, after that Alice gives you an advice for an upgrade (the additional floor is just extra). You should be able to add a receptionist now (dragging characters like with other things).

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
how do you buy another floor? ive been playing this game since the beginning of the year off and on and could never figure out how.
After you get enough reputation (idk the number) you should get the first visit from the police, after that Alice gives you an advice for an upgrade (the additional floor is just extra). You should be able to add a receptionist now (dragging characters like with other things).
You also need to have a shower and the maid's room to buy it.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
You also need to have a shower and the maid's room to buy it.
Are you sure that is required? I only know of the need for the reputation that triggers that the cops attention got to you.
In all of my playthroughs I already had those two rooms before the event, so I can't tell if it is false though.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Are you sure that is required? I only know of the need for the reputation that triggers that the cops attention got to you.
In all of my playthroughs I already had those two rooms before the event, so I can't tell if it is false though.
To get the cops you just need the rep, but to actually buy the floor you need the rooms.

Akyumi

May 8, 2017
Marune was the developer and silikayya the designer, I do not think that Marune has left since then who else developed the game when nobody has been able to modify the code, something similar happened in 2017 disappeared for a long time in the same dates, maybe simply they have something else to do, if they cared about the game or money they would keep getting updates because they would know that people would still support them and they are going for less than 4k, the only thing I remember when it started is that someone of both was sick and that they could not handle the pressure, I agree that maybe they just wait for the people who insult and press to leave but we do not know if they really died or not, time will tell, and then that patreon will end up shutting down and it's over.

Reactions: Nanthaga

euhn707

Dec 19, 2018
People, help, yes, I understand that this game has already been forgotten, but I still need help. In general, when you first start the game, everything is fine, without bugs, etc., but when I restart the game, there is such a bug (on the screen).
Played without cheats.
Climbed the entire Internet about this is not said anywhere, maybe someone here will help?
I will be very grateful in advance!
Screenshot_1.png

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes