Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Greetings and excuse my bad English I am helping myself from the Google Translate

I have problems to play the game I do not know but it does not start, someone could help me annex I leave a picture of what appears on the screen.

thanks in advance.
Use this version, it's less broken. v2.7a

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
where is the debug panel?
1. Learn to use the search function before asking a question, it may already be answered.
2. Don't go asking the same questing, over and over, someone will get to it.
3. 2.7b is bugged, use 2.7a, there is a link i posted literally 2 posts above your first one. debug menu is in the staff menu.

Reactions: kek3

Trent990

Jun 17, 2018
Why would the devs even release such broken version? They've done it before sure, but damn. 2.7b takes the cake. You know your game is fucked when people must go back to a previous version somewhat less broken to actually PLAY the game.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Why would the devs even release such broken version? They've done it before sure, but damn. 2.7b takes the cake. You know your game is fucked when people must go back to a previous version somewhat less broken to actually PLAY the game.
They've been been making nearly 50k dollars a year and in an eastern european country you might as well live like a king, and forget about all these idiots that give you cash for basically nothing.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
i'm shocked anyone consider this as anything but a cashgrab/milk since day 1
2 years of nothing and still thinking it's something ? you either delusional or very desperate.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
i'm shocked anyone consider this as anything but a cashgrab/milk since day 1
2 years of nothing and still thinking it's something ? you either delusional or very desperate.
I'm not shocked whatsoever that you didn't read the fucking thread and see everyone saying the same goddamned thing over and over. And the whole day 1 thing, you obviously haven't actually followed the game because they used to update it fairly often.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
no i didn't,nor i will read 58 pages of nothing. ty very much.
not to break your bubble,but i've played it since v1.x and didnt saw much progress whatsoever.
at the 2 year mark this game should'v been finished.

Dimmuborrgir

Jul 12, 2018
Tbh i would love another game with the model/customisation this game has. Really enjoy the whole brothel management thing. I never get tired of seeing Tifa or yoko getting gangbang <3

MrDickOver8000

Jul 16, 2018
It would be great if they would release source code, so someone could pick up the work. But it won't happen, because there is income.

silence16

Jul 6, 2017
no i didn't,nor i will read 58 pages of nothing. ty very much.
not to break your bubble,but i've played it since v1.x and didnt saw much progress whatsoever.
at the 2 year mark this game should'v been finished.
"Been shit since day 1" "I've played it since v1.x" LOL I started playing it when it was on 0.5, Marune not only kept following his release schedule but it actually had decent amount of content for a 1 month period, specially the amount of customization the game had with cheats (one aspect that I believe that made the game as big as it was, tbh still astonished as to no one grabbed their idea since not only the models were free to use but they were still making 5-8k doing nothing peeking at 14k). I can even tell you what was the exact moment the whole castle started crumbling, the zelda adventure patch. It was not only their first delay but also Marune said he was losing the passion to the game in the LoK forums. From that point onward it was only downhill and it's been pretty clear that Marune sold/gave the game to other people to run, when they clearly can't. The game wasn't a cash grab at the start, they communicated a lot in their patreon (they even had a specific person for that), they were on schedule, they had decent amount of content, so they grew, then someone took over and fucked everything. The only game I ever became patreon of, while at the same time the reason why I don't become patreon of any game that isn't completed anymore.

Dimmuborrgir

Jul 12, 2018
Yeah its pretty surprising tbh that nobody tried to pick it up or copy it. I mean its clear peoples really liked it with how much money they are still getting even avec 3 months of... nothing -_-

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes