LanceRayne

Aug 16, 2016
can anyone tell me the fastest way to get in contact with a simbro dev? i went to the site and it dont work very well...
also, if possible could i get someone to hack the game and pull out the artwork. very curious how it looks from an artist point of view
this is what it would'nt let me post
"found this little bug, i'm on a pc win8.1 playing version 1.8.exe- when using the female MC, when you access Alice's date, it locks up if you have no males available (James is tho) and i have to restart the game.
what would it take to preview the art components for the game. i am just curious, would you be interested in upgrading the artwork? if not, that's ok. i like this artwork, just not as aesthetic as other stuff available.
otherwise this is a good game, one of the better ones out there."

Last edited:

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Best way to get in touch with the devs is on the LoK page, don't let them know you got the newest version off of some site, they won't be too happy.

Reactions: LanceRayne

LanceRayne

Aug 16, 2016
found this little bug, i'm on a pc win8.1 playing version 1.8.exe- when using the female MC, when you access Alice's date, it locks up if you have no males available (James is tho) and i have to restart the game.
what would it take to preview the art components for the game. i am just curious, would you be interested in upgrading the artwork? if not, that's ok. i like this artwork, just not as aesthetic as other stuff available.
otherwise this is a good game, one of the better ones out there.
Best way to get in touch with the devs is on the LoK page, don't let them know you got the newest version off of some site, they won't be too happy.
another f-n board to sub to? pass. ty anyways....
maybe someone else can send them here to chat with me or not IDC. plus WHERE i got it should NOT be their concern until post beta.
would also like to raid them in the bedrooms at my leisure.

Thanks @Skads

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Hfreak

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Apparently there is a 1.8a version, I'm downloading now. I found it from svs, no mention on the official sites as a guest.
Change log:
Alice's event to pop up.
Bra in showers and white stockings in sale.
Mac version isn't updated yet though, just wait a bit.
-New hair colours, new pose selector, double dildos and Alice's events for MC and FC.

Reactions: muttdoggy

CyberBlader

Aug 8, 2016
Found this on 8ch board: Same codes for the old but with a few extra

MRPROPER - deletes ALL saved games

BULLETFORMY - add 100 skilled girl to staff

SHOWMEYOURTITS - remove top from title girl

SHOWMEYOURASS - remove bottom from title girl

SHOWMEYOURPUSSY - remove panties from title girl

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Found this on 8ch board: Same codes for the old but with a few extra

MRPROPER - deletes ALL saved games

BULLETFORMY - add 100 skilled girl to staff

SHOWMEYOURTITS - remove top from title girl

SHOWMEYOURASS - remove bottom from title girl

SHOWMEYOURPUSSY - remove panties from title girl
Checked all but MRPROPER because i don't want to lose the saves, they work.

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
anyone tell me what is the next step to date alice last thing I reach was gh event

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
anyone tell me what is the next step to date alice last thing I reach was gh event
You need to get her dignity down, you have to hit all the events. If you missed some that you can't get again, you have to restart. Theses are some of them from the devblog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Did they ever end up adding a feature to change the clothing your character is wearing? I vaguely remember it in a previous version but I think somebody said it was bugged or something.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Did they ever end up adding a feature to change the clothing your character is wearing? I vaguely remember it in a previous version but I think somebody said it was bugged or something.
There was a glitch where you couldn't buy clothes for males or the female section would be disabled, if that's what you're talking about, then yes it was fixed.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes