CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Basically I'm wondering if there's an accessible inventory of the clothing you have purchased for your character. And if so where/how would I go about using it, so far I can't find anything but I may just not be looking hard enough.

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
Basically I'm wondering if there's an accessible inventory of the clothing you have purchased for your character. And if so where/how would I go about using it, so far I can't find anything but I may just not be looking hard enough.
Just use the Staff menu from your "office" or the main stage plan screen (click on character you want). Clothing will be in the left column.

F95

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 21, 2016
Updated to v1.9b

• Fixed demolish
  • Fixed bar entering after event
  • Fixed Julia visit dignity drop for Alice
  • Added controls for pose selector (scroll and minimize)
  • Added events to cheat events list - Collectors Raid, Helloween and New Year

Reactions: Noname and Cirro84

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
I cant get the GH scene with alice, i had all past events with her exept the ones added with this update but even in 1.8 i never got it, am i missing something ? ( + i cant deconstruct some gloryrooms weird ) Thanks for the link !

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
I cant get the GH scene with alice, i had all past events with her exept the ones added with this update but even in 1.8 i never got it, am i missing something ? ( + i cant deconstruct some gloryrooms weird ) Thanks for the link !
She's a tease; don't get discouraged. Alice has to be free (do not assign her to a room, just leave her at the bottom) and leave a GH room open. I always seem to need 2 or 3 other girls assigned to different GH rooms as well. Visit the other ones, try joining a 3some in one, and Alice should appear in one within a few days.
Also, seem to need enough clients visiting for her to step in, so it sometimes takes a little longer after first opening the game (despite reputation).

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
She's a tease; don't get discouraged. Alice has to be free (do not assign her to a room, just leave her at the bottom) and leave a GH room open. I always seem to need 2 or 3 other girls assigned to different GH rooms as well. Visit the other ones, try joining a 3some in one, and Alice should appear in one within a few days.
Also, seem to need enough clients visiting for her to step in, so it sometimes takes a little longer after first opening the game (despite reputation).
Thanks , but i just " failed " the halloween event so ill start a new game again, Btw the link for the 1.9b isnt working for me , it downloads good until last 2 min and then error ( its not my internet i checked ) ^^

Last edited:

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
Thanks , but i just " failed " the halloween event so ill start a new game again, Btw the link for the 1.9b isnt working for me , it downloads good until last 2 min and then error ( its my internet i checked ) ^^
How did you fail the event?? I did not know that was possible. Then again, I cheat a good bit. :oops:
And regarding the GH scene, you're really not missing too much. If you've really been trying to get it for a while, you might want to remove any valuables from the vicinity of your computer before you see it.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Well idk i had two girls dressed in my party for halloween night and i got a message saying : you failed to attend ...., dont know why tho

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Im playing as a male , and i had alice + another girl dressed for halloween in my party and i got this " failed to attend the party blabla " ^^

anonyjohn

Aug 5, 2016
Im playing as a male , and i had alice + another girl dressed for halloween in my party and i got this " failed to attend the party blabla " ^^
That's because you need TWO girls as whores for the client, and Alice can't be that (yet).

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
You also do not need to have them in your party. Just get the costumes for Alice + 2 other girls and then send them back to work. Should have 1 devil, 1 witch and 1 jack total. Then enjoy. :)

Reactions: Skads
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes