leonrip

Feb 27, 2018
[QUOTE = "humid, post: 874157, member: 27658"] Уже нет так много неприятных ошибок, по крайней мере, что я доказал [/ QUOTE]
Whence such information or are you simply bragging and not sharing a link?

leonrip

Feb 27, 2018
[QUOTE = "humid, post: 874227, участник: 27658"] ; 3 [/ QUOTE]
tnx

hatza

Aug 15, 2017
how to use cheat menu?? & where i find this cheat menu??
Look at the first page of this Thread. But in short: When you start this game on the first screen where new game and load game is in the top right corner there is the version label. Click a few times on it in a row and field to enter should appear. There you enter the cheat codes....

@Skads Thanks for the changelog....

JohnnyMarco

Jun 18, 2017
- fixed map movement bug. Now navigation arrows work fine after entering /exiting any locations. (Basically whole map moving system now ready, not just one east slide)
For me there is no map movement whatsoever, navigation arrows are dead, I can't even go to the hospital to corrupt the nurse...

PolarJade

Sep 24, 2017
Also, no matter the source I use, I keep getting a bad rar archive exception when I try to decompress it. Using ES File Explorer on a Kindle if that helps.

Feb 17, 2017
Some more info on cheats. (v2.7a) Results are based on observation, I could've missed some effects.
Most cheats apply to next game you start ie new one or loaded one.

NOKIDDING - adds 5000$
FORGETABOUTIT - adds a Girl, level 5, Whore, with appropriate to level 5 random skill stats, 1-3 random traits and a purple nickname tag added to her name.
SPONGEBOB - debug mode.
BULLETFORMY - adds a Girl, level 1, Whore, with 100 in every skill, 15 dignity, Nympho trait.
MRPROPER - deletes all saved games. lol
YOUSHALLNOTPASS - sets Security level to 100%
PEWPEWLOVE - adds weirdly familiar Girl named Traker, level 1, Adventurer, fixed skill stats, no traits. Unique? dialog/scenes, can't? be fired.
FUCKALICE - shows random fuck animation with random guy and a girl currently on main menu.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Finally version that is not bugged at first glance (2.7a).

Played couple of days with no major nor minor issues.

D

Deleted member 399715

There's still some slight bugs in the game, here's what I encounter in 20 days:
-Halloween event repeated the next day after it ended
-Old Pal event skipped the meeting up and went straight to his return about his wife being pregnant
-Threesome in the bedroom is still out
-Nasty scene during battle still has visual glitches
-Bring a girl from the bar to your bedroom still doesn't show her stats unless you take her to your cabinet

So far this update is a lot more playable than the previous version, but I'm still waiting for when they actually decide to talk with their supporters.

Akyumi

May 8, 2017
They will not speak with his followers xD, already only the people believe hatred and hatred, apart from the fact that they were never like that always they were very distant ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
do you guys think maybe they are always struggling with bugs and etas because of flash/game engine? because at first, it was smooth sailing and monthly releases with some minor bugs but as the time went , game got bigger and bigger with more content, they no longer managed to hit their timings and there were major bugs everytime. considering how every tech company gave up on flash, maybe the flash is also at fault for this failure of a game?

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes