mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Theres a bug where you cant get the device to track Alice when shes kidnapped so make sure its in your inventory before you end the day and ruin the save and if its not just restart the game and talk to the bartender until its actually there.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Here are a list of bugs/game breaking aspects that people should be aware of when playing the game

- When unlocking the east side of the map don't ever go to the gym or downtown there are no features there yet and doing so would force you to exit the game right now only the hospital works.
- In your personal bedroom don't click staff option because that will also force you to quit the game.
- In the christmas event dont play as any of the actors for your MC/FC because apparently that bugs out the inventory and a later event when Alice gets kidnapped and you wont be able to get her back.(Not that there's much use for her anyway.
- Zelda character bug where you get two of them, one is placed in cell and the other staff bar.
- Multiple different character bugs in the slums when recruiting whores/bouncers you wont be able to see their character model until you hire them.
- You are unable to peek inside the private rooms at the bar even though the option is given.
- quick action buttons deciding to randomly not work.
- when you pay off your entire debt it restarts and thugs still arrive.
- If your playing as a MC and take eva from the bank to work for you, sometimes when you enter the bank again the new girls model would not show up at all

Let me know if there are anymore

megallo

Aug 7, 2016
Here are a list of bugs/game breaking aspects that people should be aware of when playing the game

- When unlocking the east side of the map don't ever go to the gym or downtown there are no features there yet and doing so would force you to exit the game right now only the hospital works.
- In your personal bedroom don't click staff option because that will also force you to quit the game.
- In the christmas event dont play as any of the actors for your MC/FC because apparently that bugs out the inventory and a later event when Alice gets kidnapped and you wont be able to get her back.(Not that there's much use for her anyway.
- Zelda character bug where you get two of them, one is placed in cell and the other staff bar.
- Multiple different character bugs in the slums when recruiting whores/bouncers you wont be able to see their character model until you hire them.
- You are unable to peek inside the private rooms at the bar even though the option is given.
- quick action buttons deciding to randomly not work.
- when you pay off your entire debt it restarts and thugs still arrive.
- If your playing as a MC and take eva from the bank to work for you, sometimes when you enter the bank again the new girls model would not show up at all

Let me know if there are anymore
Too bad Marune (Game Dev) is not here, im starting to annoyed to support him/her for lack of content in past 2 year :p

its in the Past but:

-There was an Alice Gloryhole Event so rare but still available before Version 2.1 i think, now it impossible to get i think :p

-Did you know you used to be can invite 2 girls for threesome on personal bedroom? from end day > staff > Summon > Come here > personal Bedroom > and invite someone ? well in current version invite someone button is bugged, but this still can be tried on Version 2.5a

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
A long time ago in an income level far far away.... I supported this. It was fun.

Now there are so many bugs I question if the original team is still the 'original' team, and if they even care anymore regardless of who they are.

Please, fix the bugs. This cannot be the user experience you intended.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Is this game die ? :(
Latest post on patreon said that they broke the save system and have to fix it before release, but with the way things have gone recently i doubt we'll get a new version for the next month or so.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Latest post on patreon said that they broke the save system and have to fix it before release, but with the way things have gone recently i doubt we'll get a new version for the next month or so.
MONTH? If we get a functional <FULLY!!!> update by 2020 I'll re-pledge this abomination <EEERRRRRR> game.

Reactions: FHDani

silence16

Jul 6, 2017
Too bad Marune (Game Dev) is not here, im starting to annoyed to support him/her for lack of content in past 2 year :p

its in the Past but:

-There was an Alice Gloryhole Event so rare but still available before Version 2.1 i think, now it impossible to get i think :p

-Did you know you used to be can invite 2 girls for threesome on personal bedroom? from end day > staff > Summon > Come here > personal Bedroom > and invite someone ? well in current version invite someone button is bugged, but this still can be tried on Version 2.5a
I'm like 99.99% sure Marune is not running the project anymore... Would bet all my money on that (not that is much but yeah)

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes