Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Thanks for the update! Also was wondering if anybody knew how to change clothing. I'm pretty sure I've done it in the past, just can't find the option now.
There are lots of bugs at the moment, i suggest you wait for the 1.7a update so you don't miss out on anything with your saves.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
How do i buy dresses for halloween party?
On the day Alice comes to you about the Halloween party (day 17 if a new save or whatever day you load in on if an older save is used), go to the store with girls in your party, buy the outfits at the bottom of the list. Sadly, that's the only day you can buy them, so if for some reason you skip the day, you miss out.

Reactions: KissKissStudio

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
No mac version?
Standalone flash player projector for Macintosh

Macintosh
  • <---Get this one

Hope it works!!!

Last edited:

NetZero

Aug 9, 2016
Man, this version really breaks the clothes shopping part of the game.... well, more then usual haha. Don't even try to buy mens clothes, First they are never what they claim to be, and they will turn off your ability to buy clothes for your girls at all. =/

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Man, this version really breaks the clothes shopping part of the game.... well, more then usual haha. Don't even try to buy mens clothes, First they are never what they claim to be, and they will turn off your ability to buy clothes for your girls at all. =/
|The clothes work fine on the normal body, but not the large body, i haven't checked the small one though. They fixed the thing where you couldn't buy female clothes in 1.7a, i believe.|Never mind, just checked, it's still fucked.

Last edited:

NetZero

Aug 9, 2016
|The clothes work fine on the normal body, but not the large body, i haven't checked the small one though. They fixed the thing where you couldn't buy female clothes in 1.7a, i believe.|Never mind, just checked, it's still fucked.
Yeah for my main dude I always pick the biggest guy body, idk how that part of the game is so fucked haha, it never worked right. It's not a huge deal except when it screws you over on the Halloween mission. You buy one costume and all a sudden every single option is grey stockings or some random shit and you can't buy what you need. Changing the outfits with the console cheat doesn't work as a workaround either since those aren't changed REALLY.. just aesthetically. Also doing that will break alice. She keeps changing back to her default outfit no matter what you buy for her or put her in.
I do love this game but it has a way to go before it's worth sinking a ton of time into. I've already seen everything included so far, I'm probably going to take 6 months off checking updates on this one.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
1.8 Change log

• Added double dildo animations for female scenes. Upgrade your gear at Hitomi place, before you can use it.
  • New events for Alice. Date her as MC having all previous progress with her. And now you can ask her for date as FC. We made her 'gloryhole' story confession different for this play.
  • New undress sequence as we wrote earlier. All underwear options have they own tab, there is a new type of item - bra. Search for it in outfit shop. But maybe we should add a different place specialized on such items.
  • Girl hair colors. For now it's just randomized during their spawn or accessed through cheat codes. We are going to make 'parlor' location for all cosmetic options. Bet you want some lewd actions included there.
  • Pose selector. We were asked for such a thing for a long time. During all 'random' sex scenes you can have a selector to check all available poses for this kind of room. We made it drag-n-droppable. So if it covers your view - just touch it board and move it.
  • Hidden pleasure meter changes girls emotions during sex scenes. No more static stares. Longer scene - more pleasure on the face down to ahgeo.
  • Bunny ears! That helloween costumes with hats gave an idea how to use that hat layer. Check the shop.
  • Some known bugs and typos fixed. Not all of them though :(

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes