Flash - Abandoned - Simbro [v2.7b] [The Simbro Team]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Mike17723

Instant 5/5, hands down, probably the best game to come out of the LoK forums (those forums haven't changed in 15 years lmfao). There are SO MANY H-scenes for different events, or just the normal brothel scenes. And of course, the dialogue can be so deprived, corrupted, cursed, etc, so the game is fun.

Too bad that the devs got a little carried away with promises on patreon, started to feel the feature creep making the coding of the game more and more difficult and abandoned the project, such a shame.

If you feel the gameplay on normal difficulty is very grindy and you end up losing most of your money, you can use the cheats directly, no shame in that, in fact it is probably the most fun way to play the game.

If you don't rate this game with 5/5 you should delete your f95zone profile, period.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

braxter

Good game . .
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Kenkyou

please fix bug new team in map, private room, event 3 aktor in new year, downtown useles, make spot girl in bar every 2 hours like in slum, and make manual save. sorry my english is bad, thank you very much for nice game.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

FatDick McSwingin

The game is but still a lot of fun! .
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Nivla456

Too Bad it is an Abandoned game, not much potential but it can be with more content, truly sad there is no continuation or any news to developers, the art is good the economy is good also for the story is good actually just need more characters art, thankfully some guys is making a remake of this game .
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Lucas Martinez

Well, I just discovered this game was on this website. I played it a few years ago and it hasn't changed so I figured I may as well leave it a review:
    It was fun for a little while of playing, but the bugs made it very hard to enjoy, and a lot of game mechanics were very poorly developed. The map wasn't completed either, and the graphics were quite boring. But it showed promise, the stat system was interesting, and the different features too. Overall, I can't give this anymore than a 2*
  7. 1.00 star(s)

8InchesAndCounting

Abandoned, devs still milking Patreon, making more than some of you do at your regular job.

Game is worth a look if you somehow haven't played it before. It's a buggy mess, lacks content, has poor gameplay, the animations are weak, and Flash won't be safely supported this month. Hard pass in all respects.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Shinra33459

This game had promise once, but after being abandoned for about 2 years now, any promise that this game once had is dead. This game is a failure, not in the gameplay sense, but more or less in a development sense. We haven't heard anything from the developer in years, and any chance of an update is slim to none. This game uses assets from Playshapes, which you'll recognize if you're a fan of the old school Legend of Krystal games. Outside of that, this game is a buggy mess, and always has been. Even people who tried to fix the game themselves say that the coding for this game is fucked. Whether the dev of this game will rematerialize himself from the void is another question for another time, but as long as this game continues to be the buggy mess that it is, 2 stars is all that I'm willing to give.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Mossrock

Not recommended.

I won't bother to write an in-depth review, it'd be pointless.

The game has been abandoned for multiple years now, with each "update" breaking more things than fixing, to the point the game is now riddled with game-breaking bugs, it became literally unplayable.
    Even unfinished it was pretty mediocre to begin with (though the amount of content could have salvaged it), but with the bugs?

It's not worth the hassle, at all.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Marta

Ok, to be fair I would put it 4 stars, since game is perfect, but it has too many bugs, but also there are too many haters already. Games is excellent, interactions with your secretary and tall brunette are great, storylines are superb, it mixes a lot of things... but damn, it´s a pity there are so many bugs and development is so slow...
  11. 5.00 star(s)

C3POaR2D2

Game is good, needs some more work, but fun non the less.
    Graphic is done well I hope they improve on it if they can.
    There is nice story and potential for more.
    There were some bugs that were fixed and some new that will hopefully be fixed.
    I would recommend trying out this game.
    It has so much potential and I hope they work on it until they reach some kind of full version of the game, where everything works.
    Maybe for some graphics are not up the standard that's their problem.
    For me personally this game is 5/5
    I played it for hours and had tons of fun.
    I hope to see more features in future.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

kingofbrocoli

Is the game fun? yes, management elements are 8/10
    is it fap worthy? kinda, the models used were made by Corta 5 years ago but they still hold.
    Game breaking bugs and an average waiting period of 3 months for a minimal update seem to be the main issue of the game.Devs seem unable or unwilling to fix said issues. in a project that has been in development for 3 years.
    3 years ago this was a 4/5 star rating game with a lot of potential but now It has become a cashgrab by its devs.
    Current version v2.7 is almost identical to 2.4. a 1 y/o version.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

jugde

This Game is very interesting because of the different individualization options for your "whores". you can train them and you can try to impregnate them (if you want). Some of the girls have a few sidestory events and a little primary story is there too. There are many sex scenes, but if you come for the sex (for example: the good old glory hole)... there are better games ^^

Nice game against boring times

4/5
  14. 5.00 star(s)

HiddenNinja05

Really good game with load of paths and sex scenes. The objectives are sometime obscure but the cheat options Help a lot!
    The Management aspect of it is pretty balanced but the immersion is total, the idea to have interaction with you staff is especially good.

Would have like more evil paths, but the game is still very good. Thank you
  15. 1.00 star(s)

itsalreadyoverx

This should have 0 stars. I gave it only 1 because the idea is interesting and the art is nice. But the huge amount of bugs make it unbelievable annoying to play. Half of the places and screens give a stuck on screen bug, and you have to restart the game over the same day a ton of times.

The worst part is that this game has been on for 2 years and is still full of bugs.