RPGM Abandoned Silvy College Queen [v0.4] [Eruni]

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
title.png

Overview:
The games setting is a college life. You take control of a young girl named Silvy. She is an innoncent and beautiful nerd, but she have a bad sight and have shy personality. This year she start as a college student. But she have a dream to became popular girl, can she achive it? in order to become prettier she do part time job, to cure her eyes and go to beauty salon.
In the journey to achive it she somehow became more corrupt in a process or you can keep her pure. Its up to you. The main quest in this game is to became the most popular girl in college and win queen arena.

Updated: 20.05.2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre: Public humiliation - Moral Degeneration - Incest - Voyeurism - Public Sex - Librarian - Glasses - Exhibitionism - Female MC

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

Download: - -

2hibdrt.jpg 4tub8i.jpg 1178wec.jpg

veeral

Aug 8, 2016
Pretty promising, but I definitely think it need a more cohesive story backbone. I was grinding for a week and weekend and didn't get any events past the first day. I need a carrot or promise to keep working. and the 20 day extravaganza of getting to 100 corruption is a little far off.

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Okay, played it:
Not really worth it at the moment, but shows a bit pf promise.
Right now it's basically a lot of grinding with no real pay off.
It has bad english, quite a few bugs and some design flaws.
However, I really like that it is drawn (Even though the drawings aren't of the highest quality) and we don't have the 500th mc looking the same, pretty refreshing to see this in an english rpg maker game.
The second thing that is quite refreshing, is that it's basically a sandbox game.

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
how about this newest art?
Is it new though?
Isn't it just the hairstyle on the left of the start screen, with formal+ clothes and no underwear?

M

MantisK

The games setting is a college life. You take control of a young girl named Silvy. She is an innoncent and beautiful nerd, but she have a bad sight and have shy personality. This year she start as a college student. But she have a dream to became popular girl, can she achive it? in order to become prettier she do part time job, to cure her eyes and go to beauty salon.
In the journey to achive it she somehow became more corrupt in a process or you can keep her pure. Its up to you. The main quest in this game is to became the most popular girl in college and win queen arena.

Updated: 01.05.2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.3 beta (This is the public version, patrons have 0.4 already)
Language: English
Genre: Public humiliation - Moral Degeneration - Incest - Voyeurism - Public Sex - Librarian - Glasses - Exhibitionism - Female MC

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

View attachment 4834 View attachment 4835 View attachment 4836
Well, interesting idea, the designer seems to know what they want, BUT...multiple maps in multiple directions with lots of lost time finding things in day one. Earning corruption seems to be a slow build so far, albeit I am still on day one. Better than a sentence taking 6 hours, the same as a long sex scene (like other games).
Hope it pans out...[I finally found the map, just a random glowing circle that requires double click, like most others.]

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Updated to 0.4
Couldn't find any changelog.

0.5 is supposed to be a big update.