RPGM Abandoned Siluman Fantasy [First Half] [Siluman]

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I should start a freelance proofreading and editing service for adult game devs who aren't fluent in English. You get it as close to English as you can, then I'll sweep up the fragments and glue it together. Free idiom. English dialects extra. It'd have to be dirt cheap to be worthwhile, though, but I could throw in social media posts as an extra. Anyone want to start an adult game social media marketing group with me?

(I bring it up because I find it fun trying to guess the first language of various developers. It's just a game I play with myself.)
i've thought about this too XD

Alduramin

Feb 4, 2018
I should start a freelance proofreading and editing service for adult game devs who aren't fluent in English. You get it as close to English as you can, then I'll sweep up the fragments and glue it together. Free idiom. English dialects extra. It'd have to be dirt cheap to be worthwhile, though, but I could throw in social media posts as an extra. Anyone want to start an adult game social media marketing group with me?

(I bring it up because I find it fun trying to guess the first language of various developers. It's just a game I play with myself.)
I would join at the drop of a hat.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018

Guess I wasn't the only one with that idea. Count me in if you need help!

Dimensionist

Jun 8, 2017
So ... what's with the dragon girl in the forest? You hear a splash after she leaves, does that open up an event somewhere?

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Where did the Soul Arrow go when I touched the Orb? I don't see it as a item and didn't get it as a skill, so where did it go?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I really like everything about this game besides the way the artist draws the vaginas, it looks really bad in my opinion.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Games broken it crashes after trying to lure the slime girl with the cooked fish.

Siluman

[Monster Girl Lover]
Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
ah hello there,we just realized there is this thread, and want to update the status.
we had a front page in steam :D

and it contains the latest public version of the game.
as we said before that the games is free to play,
The demos are the same with the official game except there will be no gallery, cheat sheet, bonus trading card, steam background, bonus art, and things not related to the game.
Currently we are finishing the game bugs and improvement.
As we just get some great people finding the bugs for the game.
We are sorry if for many inconveniences and we are starting the second part while fixing it.

About the cheat sheet we have it here together with previous build:

ah if there is any that want to curate or review it please contact us :D

Graffetti357

Feb 4, 2019
Managed to make it as far as the fourth major boss in the First-Half Beta (I'm helping out to promote and test the game), and so far it went about as smoothly as could go. There's a good deal of challenge appropriate to what would be expected in a Dark Souls parody, and I'd say there's enough of a story to justify why the protagonist is around and doing the things he does; always room for improvement, of course. Worth a shot to play, and high hopes as for future development.
Patreon links are back at the OP, as well as others.

Synopsis of positive points:
+ Girls! Girls! Girls!
+ Dark Souls, but turn based.
+ Plenty of map-space to roam and face foes.
+ Variety of moves and playstyles available

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
ah hello there,we just realized there is this thread, and want to update the status.
we had a front page in steam :D

and it contains the latest public version of the game.
as we said before that the games is free to play,
The demos are the same with the official game except there will be no gallery, cheat sheet, bonus trading card, steam background, bonus art, and things not related to the game.
Currently we are finishing the game bugs and improvement.
As we just get some great people finding the bugs for the game.
We are sorry if for many inconveniences and we are starting the second part while fixing it.

About the cheat sheet we have it here together with previous build:

ah if there is any that want to curate or review it please contact us :D
Gah had to hide the Ceat Sheet behind a paywall really?.....

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It seems like the Dev is insistent on using the same low quality art for the vaginas of each of the females, sad.